JoachimLow-Morocco are the tough team in Africa, not Nigeria

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: JoachimLow-Morocco are the tough team in Africa, not Nig

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:What we need more than anything else at the moment is this playmaking ability:

With the recent introduction of Uzoho, Ebuehi, Idowu and the recovery of Joel Obi, I think everything else is in place. I hope Odion Ighalo also hits his 2016 form and everyone else stays injury-free.
I think this was out biggest problem in the qualifiers -- lack of good and in form wing backs. Like I always said, your defense is as good as your wing backs. Having poor wing backs will just collapse your defense. Look at Man United yesterday and how the horrendous Blind and Darmian collapsed their defense.

May God never let us see the days of Ambrose or/and Echiejile again! amen!
Had Rohr not made those halftime changes in Russia, Argentina would have run away with that match. Anyway, I never react to personal attacks on CE. When you tell people what it going on, they attribute it to all sorts.

After a few good performances, everyone here was chanting Shehu Abdullahi saying he has the right back position locked down. When I urged caution, some people resorted to name calling. Anyway, we are not yet there. i would like to see Idowu in particular tested against a world class winger to see if he can reach the heights of Babayaro for instance.
No one is calling you names except your own very self by propounding illogical theories. You’ve concluded just after all of one half of football that Ebuehi is the better option than Shehu but as is typical of you, you have failed to reckon with the fact that we hardly ever play 3-5-2 and that if we resorted to that formation regularly, neither Shehu nor Ebuehi would be the right wing back. Unless I’m living on another planet, that honor will fall on Victor Moses, remember him :?: :?: :?: You need to learn to look at the entire picture before you make those retarded statements :!: :!: :!:

Cheers.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

1naija wrote:Nigeria is not at the world cup to compete with Morocco. He can praise Morocco all he wants, but all I know is that any so-called top team that draws Nigeria better pack lunch that day we'll meet....cause it'll be a long day!
That's the spirit!
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

aykwes8 wrote:Was he high on the stench of his armpit when he said that
He had just placed his hand down his pants then raised it to his mouth before he said that.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.