Cologne 1 vs Arsenal 0 (Final Score)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Cologne vs Arsenal

Post by Nkume »

ElNeny is stinking up the place.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Giroud is supposed to be the leader on the pitch.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Nothing sticks to Giroud ..Ball must be in front of him or in the air for him to do anything meaningful with it..

And all the Jack supporters ..I am sorry but he has lost a lot will need more than cameos to get his step back.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

ElNeny should stay in England honestly, him and his stupid Fellaini looking #$%.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

That is why these guys are in the second team. It seems they are satisfied with that and have no fight for the first team.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Oh well.

...Socrates
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Iwobi is just useless
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

This is why, as much as we yab Theophilus for not having a football brain, the guy scores goals.
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

What kind of useless competition is this, Arse lose but still finish as group winners?
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

Nkume wrote:ElNeny is stinking up the place.
Elneny was playing kak but Jack Wilshere and Giroud were even worse. I heard sombedy saying that Arsenal should bench Ozil for Wilshere but based on the last two games, I will rather have a one legged and off-form ozil over that shower of $#%......jack Wilshere is done
Last edited by bk-one on Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Our lack of killer instinct just reared its ugly head - it doesn't help that against a parked defence we lack any pace in the front starting 3. Jack should be played as a deep lying M/F, Nelson should be playing further forward. Giroud just lays ball into space often to the wrong jersey - that's a mentality problem. We found a way to not win.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Nkume wrote:This is why, as much as we yab Theophilus for not having a football brain, the guy scores goals.
You've to do more than score goals like beat a man - a strong case for Nelson moving forward from WB.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Cologne 1 vs Arsenal 0 (Final Score)

Post by anikulapo »

Giroud has scored some great goals and works incredibly hard for the team but he is in many ways a square peg in a round hole.

His strengths in the air are not fully utilized as we rarely cross the ball and when we do, it’s so poor that they barely pick him out ... his hold up play is also suspect and Lord knows he is a nightmare for attacking playmakers waiting for a striker to make a run into space .... it’s really a strange and poor marriage
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

You guus cant even handle Thursday night footie...shior
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

We are still celebrating the North London Derby
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

oloye wrote:You guus cant even handle Thursday night footie...shior
OGa we top the group and we will not face those crazy teams coming third in their group in CL.
Teams like A.Madrid,Monaco,Dortmund we go miss them even teams like Napoli if they come third
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

anikulapo wrote:Giroud has scored some great goals and works incredibly hard for the team but he is in many ways a square peg in a round hole.

His strengths in the air are not fully utilized as we rarely cross the ball and when we do, it’s so poor that they barely pick him out ... his hold up play is also suspect and Lord knows he is a nightmare for attacking playmakers waiting for a striker to make a run into space .... it’s really a strange and poor marriage
Sad things was that they crossed today a lot today ..but he lost all the aerial battles !! he kept committing silly fouls and was being fouled but did not win anything.

They tried all ways to reach him but he truly had a bad day at work. Jack on the other hand I think just needs a lot of games, he needs to go to the championship and play ..honestly he will not get back to Jack with the few games we are giving him or maybe France, somewhere they will not hack his legs out but he will get games :curse:: curse: I feel truly bad for him he is way better than he has been playing.

...Socrates
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^The new Owen Hargreaves, sadly. Said it some years back, Wilshere will be one that could've been, a talented footballer burdened by wretched physiology made all more deleterious by its mismanagement. If Beloved can get half of what he could've been, that'll be a decent squad player.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Giroud has scored some great goals and works incredibly hard for the team but he is in many ways a square peg in a round hole.

Sad things was that they crossed today a lot today ..but he lost all the aerial battles !! he kept committing silly fouls and was being fouled but did not win anything.

They tried all ways to reach him but he truly had a bad day at work. Jack on the other hand I think just needs a lot of games, he needs to go to the championship and play ..honestly he will not get back to Jack with the few games we are giving him or maybe France, somewhere they will not hack his legs out but he will get games :curse:: curse: I feel truly bad for him he is way better than he has been playing.

You want jack in the championship ??? Haba na so you hate the guy??? He won’t last three weeks without being broken in half
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

anikulapo wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:

You want jack in the championship ??? Haba na so you hate the guy??? He won’t last three weeks without being broken in half
:veryangry: ok oh ..he needs games and its world cup next year - he really needs games ..I feel for him he cannot regress like this

...Socrates