Robinho in Edikaikong

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Robinho in Edikaikong

Post by Coach »

http://bbc.in/2jiEohW

Brazilian footballer Robinho has been sentenced to nine years in prison for taking part in the gang rape of a woman in Milan in 2013.

An Italian court ruled the 33-year-old and five other Brazilians assaulted the Albanian woman, who was 22, after plying her with alcohol in a nightclub.

The forward, who left AC Milan in 2015 after five years, was not in court but pleaded not guilty via his lawyer.

The sentence will be put on hold until the appeals process is completed.

Robinho, capped 100 times by his country, spent two years at Manchester City and currently plays for Atletico Mineiro in Brazil.

A post on Robinho's Instagram page said he had "already defended himself against the accusations, affirming that he did not participate in the episode" and that "all legal measures are being taken".
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Robinho in Edikaikong

Post by oloye »

How do people with all the privileges in life still get themselves in stupid things like this? I hope and pray he is truly innocent.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Hope he's innocent. It would be utterly stupid and careless for a 29 yr old millionaire superstar to get himself involved in such act. Bad timing for him with what's going on in our world right now.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Even if he's cleared, the damage is done, hopefully he hasn't partied away his millions hoping for a Chinese handshake in his latter days.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

He may be innocent. However he won't be sent to prison until the appeal is done. .Bobo should just stay in Brazil ....no near europe
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

felarey wrote:Hope he's innocent. It would be utterly stupid and careless for a 29 yr old millionaire superstar to get himself involved in such act. Bad timing for him with what's going on in our world right now.
He is like 34 not a 29 and if he do this he should be in prison have no pitty for this rich kids that dont know how to behave.
You have such money and you even think of such crap,WTF
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The guy will probably just do what Diego Maradona did--- Not step foot in Italy again, and possibly not even enter Europe. :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Extradition? In this Girl Power world of today, once Blossom, Buttercup and the Powerpuff posie get wind, it'll be full blown hurricane.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

If he is not guilty, for his sake I hope Brazil does not have an extradition treaty with Italy. If he is guilty, f**k him!

Wha choo looking at?!
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

felarey wrote:Hope he's innocent. It would be utterly stupid and careless for a 29 yr old millionaire superstar to get himself involved in such act. Bad timing for him with what's going on in our world right now.
What does being a millionaire have to do this. Rich people no Dey commit crimes.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

But here’s a little known fact, and it’s something that sets Brazil apart from most other places: Brazil’s constitution prohibits the extradition of Brazilian citizens to other countries.
But here’s a little known fact, and it’s something that sets Brazil apart from most other places: Brazil’s constitution prohibits the extradition of Brazilian citizens to other countries.
SuperEagles

theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Could that be why he moved back to Brazil instead of China?
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Most Latin American countries have a bar on extradition, only lately Colombia approved theirs since Escobar, but the big SA countries do not support such. ...Bobo should appeal and sit his yansh in Brazil
SuperEagles

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

theYemster wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Could that be why he moved back to Brazil instead of China?
You may have a point hope he is not innocent....
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

oloye wrote:How do people with all the privileges in life still get themselves in stupid things like this? I hope and pray he is truly innocent.
Oloye, as a pastor I am sure you know this already that the heart of man without Christ is evil and desperately wicked
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923