I thought Kelechi's team-mates at City didn't like him?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
I thought Kelechi's team-mates at City didn't like him?

Post by cic old boy »

According to CE. I just saw him chatting and hugging Joe Hart and Zabaleta b/4 West Ham v Leicester kick off.
http://www.naijiant.com/
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: I thought Kelechi's team-mates at City didn't like him?

Post by cic old boy »

By the way he is on the bench tonight.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

that's neither here nor there
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Hmmm, but Zabaleta was the only one that would go celebrate with him when he was doing his kneeling down celebrations.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Ndidi provides the assist to the assist. His lovely pass to Vardie allowed him to cross the ball to Albrighton for the goal. West Ham 0-1 Leicester City
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Ndidi provides the assist to the assist. His lovely pass to Vardie allowed him to cross the ball to Albrighton for the goal. West Ham 0-1 Leicester City
was that after his mom assisted his father to assist him go to school
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

cic old boy wrote:According to CE. I just saw him chatting and hugging Joe Hart and Zabaleta b/4 West Ham v Leicester kick off.
He did the exact same thing to literally the whole Man City team just before they walked out on to the field, when Leicester played Man City last week.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

I am beginning to think like Kante before him, Ndidi is Leceisters most influential player and unsung hero.

His legs are so long and he covers for so many errors by the Leceister midfielders and forwards, giving up the ball in dangerous circumstances.

Defensive midfielders dont get a lot of accolades, but Leceister will be a bottom table feeder without Ndidi in my opinion.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

This Leceister manager wants people to do am for yonder..so this man will not give Kele a start?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Bigpokey24 wrote:This Leceister manager wants people to do am for yonder..so this man will not give Kele a start?
No, the bobo will ride Vardy until kingdom come.
I dont know what the hell he is waiting for to mix things up. Vardy has gone MIA all 2nd half.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Bigpokey24 wrote:This Leceister manager wants people to do am for yonder..so this man will not give Kele a start?
Kelechi has not earned a starting place in my opinion. For starters, his touch is too heavy for this sort of game. Lose the ball and the opponents are in your penalty area
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Kelechi has not earned a starting place in my opinion. For starters, his touch is too heavy for this sort of game. Lose the ball and the opponents are in your penalty area
True he has been a bit underwhelming but he had proven his quality under Pellegrini despite his heavy touch. I think he's a confidence player and as such probably needs a decent run of games as a starter to get his mojo back.

He needs to play for a manager who believes in him. Not sure he'll get that with this guy since the coach who signed him has been sacked.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

theYemster wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
True he has been a bit underwhelming but he had proven his quality under Pellegrini despite his heavy touch. I think he's a confidence player and as such probably needs a decent run of games as a starter to get his mojo back.

He needs to play for a manager who believes in him. Not sure he'll get that with this guy since the coach who signed him has been sacked.
It is easy to play well at Man City oooooo. When the like of De Bryune, Aguero, Silva, Toure, etc deliver the ball on a platter for you, even me self go score!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
I do not value your opinion.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
db10
Egg
Egg

Post by db10 »

Good, there’s a Kelechi thread today already. So, what’s best for him next? One thing to not
get playing time at Man City and another to not do so at Leicester too,... no?
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

db10 wrote:Good, there’s a Kelechi thread today already. So, what’s best for him next? One thing to not
Our people do not want to be honest but the truth is that he has not lived up to his early promise. For starters, he needs to work tirelessly on his atrocious touch.

Some of us remember Rashidi Yekini when he first emerged. His first touch sent the ball a meter away. However, as soon as he left Nigeria, his coaches began working on it and we saw a dramatic improvement. Apparently, he would stay behind after training to perfect this. Kelechi simply needs to do likewise.

There are so many aspects of his game he needs to improve in. First touch, holding the ball up, pace, etc.
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
theYemster wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

It is easy to play well at Man City oooooo. When the like of De Bryune, Aguero, Silva, Toure, etc deliver the ball on a platter for you, even me self go score!
Why did Bony flop at Man City?
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Kelechi needs to get loaned out.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Synopsis wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
theYemster wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

Why did Bony flop at Man City?
Because he was played as a striker. I have always seen Bony as a creative kind of playmaker. He is ill-suited to that targetman role.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Ayo you can still be a creative striker while knowing how to score. The likes of Ronaldo dalima, bergham, pele, Thierry Henry we’re all number 9 however, they were very creative and could easily been called a playmaker. A playmaker doesn’t necessarily have to be a number 10
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Because he was played as a striker. I have always seen Bony as a creative kind of playmaker. He is ill-suited to that targetman role.
Bony is a target man. He doesn't have a creative Bony in his body.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

db10 wrote:Good, there’s a Kelechi thread today already. So, what’s best for him next? One thing to not
"Pep and Claude Puel don't like Africans" - CE mumus.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

cic old boy wrote:
"Pep and Claude Puel don't like Africans" - CE mumus.
Our people are so amusing at times one cannot even laugh. I find it perplexing that they cannot see when a Nigerian player is performing badly.

Only a blind person will fail to see that Kelechi is not performing at the moment. Attributing his lack of playing time to a coach or his team mates is just plain self-deception. Ndidi and Moses will play 90 minutes for their teams any day because they are delivering the goods week-in-week-out.