I pray all our players are healthy and ready to go BUT..

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

highbury
Egg
Egg
I pray all our players are healthy and ready to go BUT..

Post by highbury »

I have realized IMHO, our most important player leading to the World Cup is no other than Wilfred Ndidi. This guy breaks up the plays, makes interception and provide an excellent outlet going forward. People hardly mention him. They talk about Iwobi, Nacho,.. Trust me this guy is what is making Mikel and Onazi thrive. We are lucky ooo. I pray he is injury free.
john12
Egg
Egg
Re: I pray all our players are healthy and ready to go BUT..

Post by john12 »

Ndidi is becoming a top player. However, our most important players in chronological order are
1, Victor Moses
2, John Obi Mikel
3, Alex iwobi
4, Wilfred ndidi

The rest are easily replaceable
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

john12 wrote:Ndidi is becoming a top player. However, our most important players in chronological order are
1, Victor Moses
2, John Obi Mikel
3, Alex iwobi
4, Wilfred ndidi

Respectfully, I think Vic and Ndidi are tied for first place. I submit to you that you watch Ndidi closely for Leicester and Nigeria and you will realize his importance in the team. Bonus: He is a top top Professional :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Our spine is Balogun, Mikel and Victor Moses
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Mr Shows wrote:Our spine is Balogun, Mikel and Victor Moses
If you say so
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Probably the first on Rohrs teamsheet
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

They never start from the bench if fit..
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Balogun is not our spine anything. He performed well in Africa WCQ but I haven’t been impressed with him against European or SA teams. The defense seems easily replaceable also, Kenneth Omeruo really disappointed me after his decent World Cup performance dude should had built upon that performance
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

john12 wrote:Balogun is not our spine anything. He performed well in Africa WCQ but I haven’t been impressed with him against European or SA teams. The defense seems easily replaceable also, Kenneth Omeruo really disappointed me after his decent World Cup performance dude should had built upon that performance
I think you are too harsh on Balogun. I don't recall Balogun playing for Nigeria against any European team or South American team( except Argentina). The main ones he played are against Mexico ( got injured) and Argentina. We need to see more games from him against the likes of the aforementioned countries and other teams in South America and Europe to make a wise decision about his competence.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

The most important person is ROHR. He's the orchestrator, the man that puts it all together and makes it work. If he's there we'll be fine.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:The most important person is ROHR. He's the orchestrator, the man that puts it all together and makes it work. If he's there we'll be fine.
Fact not feelings!
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

highbury wrote:
john12 wrote:Ndidi is becoming a top player. However, our most important players in chronological order are
1, Victor Moses
2, John Obi Mikel
3, Alex iwobi
4, Wilfred ndidi

Respectfully, I think Vic and Ndidi are tied for first place. I submit to you that you watch Ndidi closely for Leicester and Nigeria and you will realize his importance in the team. Bonus: He is a top top Professional :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Go on, get out the scale and tape measure. One of you must win the argument by all means. How many inches is Ndidi or Moses ahead? Mssshhheeew :arrow:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

1. John Obi Mikel
2. Victor Moses
3. Alex Iwobi
4. Wilfried Ndidi
5. Leon Balogun

Mikel IMO is still the one player we cannot afford to lose. He is absolutely not replaceable.
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

highbury wrote:
john12 wrote:Balogun is not our spine anything. He performed well in Africa WCQ but I haven’t been impressed with him against European or SA teams. The defense seems easily replaceable also, Kenneth Omeruo really disappointed me after his decent World Cup performance dude should had built upon that performance
I think you are too harsh on Balogun. I don't recall Balogun playing for Nigeria against any European team or South American team( except Argentina). The main ones he played are against Mexico ( got injured) and Argentina. We need to see more games from him against the likes of the aforementioned countries and other teams in South America and Europe to make a wise decision about his competence.
John12 You don't know that Balogun was having injury/fitness issues for our last 2 games (Algeria & Argentina). Balogun when fit is our best defender bar none.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

pajimoh wrote:
highbury wrote:
1, Victor Moses
2, John Obi Mikel
3, Alex iwobi
4, Wilfred ndidi

Go on, get out the scale and tape measure. One of you must win the argument by all means. How many inches is Ndidi or Moses ahead? Mssshhheeew :arrow:
Anything wrong with an opinion? Another CE who just wants drama rather than decorum. Mschewwww.. Shouldn't you be working on your new SE video? Golazoo inside the net oo we gonna rock you rock you..... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

I think that it's between Mikel and Ndidi (and I would lean towards Mikel simply because we have seen how toothless we are without him). However Ndidi does so much for us in midfield that no other player can do. The two, in my mind, are irreplaceable.

For those mentioning Victor Moses, as good as he is, we have seen Nigeria function quite well without him. No doubt, he's one of our most important players (probably our most lethal attacking player) but he's not as essential as Mikel and Ndidi.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

1, Victor Moses
2, John Obi Mikel
3, Alex iwobi
4, Wilfred ndidi

You no nothing about the game,Ndidi is the most underrated player.He is the closes to Kante in that DM position.I have heard Liverpool legend Stevie said if Liverpool get him like Chelsea get Kante they might win the league and be the closes to city.
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:The most important person is ROHR. He's the orchestrator, the man that puts it all together and makes it work. If he's there we'll be fine.
What nonsense are you spewing? Rohr was there and South Africa beat Nigeria 2 zero at home. It's the players that play football not the coach or manager. Without players like Mikel, Victor Moses, onazi and Balogun, Rohr is not winning a game. Facts no feelings
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

What a daft thread
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Bigpokey24 wrote:What a daft thread
What does that make you then who comments on a daft thread? Clearly this is another source showing your buffoonery in CE. Like I have said, you're on the the biggest buffoons in CE. It is not even close. Another definition of stupidity is calling something daft without explaining why it is. CE is where people share thoughts and information. Some we agree with and some we don't. But respecting of others opinion is tantamount. That is the idea upon which CE was created. You've just shown me that you're clearly bereft of any ideas to contribute to the discourse in this thread. So you decided to resort to your usual child like behavior by calling names. Big Pork or whatever your name is: please grow up!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Calm down brothers. Why do we have to result to insults for no reasons. If you don’t like a thread or comments just ignore or explain without insulting sheesh
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Kajifu ndidi isn’t underrated. His currently playing at his level and well rated by Nigeria fans and Leicester fans. However, to say that his more pivotal to our success than Victor Moses or Mikel Obi is doing too much
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

john12 wrote:Kajifu ndidi isn’t underrated. His currently playing at his level and well rated by Nigeria fans and Leicester fans. However, to say that his more pivotal to our success than Victor Moses or Mikel Obi is doing too much
Ndidi is as important to the defense as Moses is to the offense. In the end, Rohr is more important than any player. We missed 2 Afcons with Moses and Mikel on the green grass, it’s Rohr that has orchestrated
a winning formula.
OCCUPY NFF!!