I pray all our players are healthy and ready to go BUT..

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: I pray all our players are healthy and ready to go BUT..

Post by Gotti »

mystic wrote:I think that it's between Mikel and Ndidi (and I would lean towards Mikel simply because we have seen how toothless we are without him). However Ndidi does so much for us in midfield that no other player can do. The two, in my mind, are irreplaceable.

For those mentioning Victor Moses, as good as he is, we have seen Nigeria function quite well without him. No doubt, he's one of our most important players (probably our most lethal attacking player) but he's not as essential as Mikel and Ndidi.
Mikel by a country mile...
Ndidi is very good, but if we have to, we can live without him.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Moses is our unarguably best not Mikel.
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

Is it time to start bringing in the Nwakalis please. Some day Mikel and Moses will be unavailable to play for some reason. Bring Nwakali in Mr. Coach.
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
john12 wrote:Kajifu ndidi isn’t underrated. His currently playing at his level and well rated by Nigeria fans and Leicester fans. However, to say that his more pivotal to our success than Victor Moses or Mikel Obi is doing too much
Ndidi is as important to the defense as Moses is to the offense. In the end, Rohr is more important than any player. We missed 2 Afcons with Moses and Mikel on the green grass, it’s Rohr that has orchestrated
a winning formula.
Victor Moses was not available for the first Afcon "miss"cos the then coach preferred Musa and Aaron Samuel. In The second nations cup "miss" siasia prefered umar aminu in the SE attack. Nigeria lost two nations cup qualification because Musa was a starter. Nigeria started winning again when Musa hugged the bench. Facts no feelings. Rohr tried to ignore Victor Moses and Mikel but he quickly "recognized". Rohr is the least important factor in SE
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

john12 wrote:Calm down brothers. Why do we have to result to insults for no reasons. If you don’t like a thread or comments just ignore or explain without insulting sheesh
He is a useless man. Everything with Bigpork is just personal. I don't respect the man( I am really doubting he is a real man, more likely a boy)
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

My goodness, I have never seen a SE player that excites me like Ndidi. Mikel is lucky, Onazi's job has been made so much easier
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

highbury wrote:
john12 wrote:Calm down brothers. Why do we have to result to insults for no reasons. If you don’t like a thread or comments just ignore or explain without insulting sheesh
He is a useless man. Everything with Bigpork is just personal. I don't respect the man( I am really doubting he is a real man, more likely a boy)
Or girl (but some little girls are more emotional stable than boys so....).
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Ndidi is destined for greatness. I am convinced. I pray he remains injury free. I found that he is Number 1 in successful tackles in the Premier League at the moment.

https://www.premierleague.com/stats/top ... tal_tackle
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

highbury wrote:
john12 wrote:Ndidi is becoming a top player. However, our most important players in chronological order are
1, Victor Moses
2, John Obi Mikel
3, Alex iwobi
4, Wilfred ndidi

The rest are easily replaceable
Respectfully, I think Vic and Ndidi are tied for first place. I submit to you that you watch Ndidi closely for Leicester and Nigeria and you will realize his importance in the team. Bonus: He is a top top Professional :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

that is a very suspicious, Wenger-esque expression. The one he uses whenever he bungles a transfer window, either to justify his purchase, or his lack of activity.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Our most important player is John Obi Mikel. Wilfred makes us better, and is a huge plus. But were we to lose him, we could replace him fairly easily without a huge drop off. If we lose Mikel, traffic stops. And I haven't seen the one who can step in
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

vancity eagle wrote:1. John Obi Mikel
2. Victor Moses
3. Alex Iwobi
4. Wilfried Ndidi
5. Leon Balogun

Mikel IMO is still the one player we cannot afford to lose. He is absolutely not replaceable.

end of discussion.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

I told you about Ndidi. If he continues this way, he will not stay in Leicester that long