Liverpool 1-1 Chelsea

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Liverpool 1-1 Chelsea

Post by txj »

Coach wrote:A season that will end trophyless and beyond the top four.
Just like you predicted at the run in, last season....
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Lucky Luciano. This season will be very different, with Champions league football sapping the energy and sodomising the defence, they'll be everybody's friend in due time. Simply put, there isn't the squad to fight on more than one frontier and a dogsh*t defence incapable mounting a resistance on any. Fifth, thumped out of the Champions league in timely fashion and thrown into a Sean Dyche sleeper hold well the hour calls.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

analyzer wrote:
green4life wrote:Conte messed up in this game by setting up his team not to lose as opposed to trying to win. Fabregas should have come on much earlier if not at HT, no later than the 60 minute mark. Normally a draw at Anefield is a good result but this Liverpool today without Mane and Firmino where there for the taking only if Conte was a bit more brave early on.
Agree!!
Happy with 1pt at anfield and creating some good chances, but the game left me wondering what would have beenif CFC were a bit more proactive in the 2nd half.

Especially when pool did not press in this game as aggressively as they have done in the past. I will give Conte small kudos for the subs..

On to the next one.
Zappa was left on for waaaaaaaay too long...
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Team P GD Pts
Man City
13 34 37
Man Utd
13 22 29
Chelsea
13 13 26
Arsenal
13 7 25
Tottenham
13 11 24
Liverpool
13 7 23
the top 6, it's going to be like this for a very long time, City, Chelsea or United are the main title challengers , then you have the other 3 trying to fight for the 4th place..oh my EPL no be beans ooo
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved