BURNLEY VS ARSENAL 0-1 (FT)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BURNLEY VS ARSENAL 0-1 (FT)

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

fantastic 3 points. I'll take them with both hands.

I think we played well as a team, though Bellerin, Iwobi and Ramsey were somewhat poor. Nonetheless, at least Ramsey wasn't disturbing his teammates as he often does.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:To the haters here, when we win, it always cos of others, not us. When we lose it is our fault and time for them to celebrate.

As usual Waffi is full of courage and wisdom when he shows up after the game :woot:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:To the haters here, when we win, it always cos of others, not us. When we lose it is our fault and time for them to celebrate.

As usual Waffi is full of courage and wisdom when he shows up after the game :woot:
Whilst you chickened out and gave up on your team before the Spuds game, here is what I posted on Friday the 17th Nov.
Waffiman wrote:Lacazette, still so underated, it is criminal.

Kane has scored 8 League goals, Lacazette’s 6. You think Kane has 10 more goals going by the press and their hype.

But Kane has 120 minutes more on the pitch.

Here is what I first noticed about Lacazette that made me take him seriously and it is a stat for which he has never been out of the top 3 in Europe since he rose to prominence.

Lacazette’s conversion rate is 27 per cent, already easily the best in the league.

But here is what the press here will not tell you. Lacazette's conversion rate is almost twice as good as Kane, who has 14 per cent.

As a Gooner, I love how Lacazette has been largely ignored by the press. Hopefully, after tomorrow, they will not ignore him anymore and give him his due respect.

Most of all, I know with him on that pitch, we can win this game so long as you give him that ball in and around the box.

I fancy us tomorrow.

We all know my courage and wisdom is unflappable and never bending for all our players, Manager and club. Can we say the same for you? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Whilst you chickened out and gave up on your team before the Spuds game, here is what I posted on Friday the 17th Nov.
Waffiman wrote:Lacazette, still so underated, it is criminal.

Kane has scored 8 League goals, Lacazette’s 6. You think Kane has 10 more goals going by the press and their hype.

But Kane has 120 minutes more on the pitch.

Here is what I first noticed about Lacazette that made me take him seriously and it is a stat for which he has never been out of the top 3 in Europe since he rose to prominence.

Lacazette’s conversion rate is 27 per cent, already easily the best in the league.

But here is what the press here will not tell you. Lacazette's conversion rate is almost twice as good as Kane, who has 14 per cent.

As a Gooner, I love how Lacazette has been largely ignored by the press. Hopefully, after tomorrow, they will not ignore him anymore and give him his due respect.

Most of all, I know with him on that pitch, we can win this game so long as you give him that ball in and around the box.

I fancy us tomorrow.

We all know my courage and wisdom is unflappable and never bending for all our players, Manager and club. Can we say the same for you? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

No one has put himself on the line against CE conventional wisdom and WON :idea: as much as I have :idea:

Can you claim say nah poor WiFi service prevent you from posting in game like you dey use as fabu for home games?

Man up and post like others during the game ....Yeye post game internet warrior :mrgreen:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Same old Arsenal - always cheating. They have robbed Burnley yet again. Two seasons ago they got a 98th minute penalty for a "foul" on Koscielny who was in an offside position, then last season Koscielny scored a 92nd "winner" (AGAIN from an offside position) with his hand and now this nonsense. Also, who can forget Alexis Sanchez scoring last season against Hull with the palm of his hand?!

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=278351&p=4969630&hi ... s#p4969630
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

wiseone wrote:Same old Arsenal - always cheating. They have robbed Burnley yet again. Two seasons ago they got a 98th minute penalty for a "foul" on Koscielny who was in an offside position, then last season Koscielny scored a 92nd "winner" (AGAIN from an offside position) with his hand and now this nonsense. Also, who can forget Alexis Sanchez scoring last season against Hull with the palm of his hand?!

Desperate, eh! Even Burnley Manager admits it was a foul. Try harder next time. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Obiagu
Egg
Egg
Re: BURNLEY VS ARSENAL 0-0

Post by Obiagu »

Coach wrote:Does the ref still hate US?
YES he does
supereagles all the way
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

wiseone wrote:Same old Arsenal - always cheating. They have robbed Burnley yet again. Two seasons ago they got a 98th minute penalty for a "foul" on Koscielny who was in an offside position, then last season Koscielny scored a 92nd "winner" (AGAIN from an offside position) with his hand and now this nonsense. Also, who can forget Alexis Sanchez scoring last season against Hull with the palm of his hand?!

Unwise...
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."