BURNLEY VS ARSENAL 0-1 (FT)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BURNLEY VS ARSENAL 0-0

Post by Skylolo »

YyyyyyyyyyyyyEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Thank God, still did not play well enough for me though.
To God be the glory
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Deserved penalty, bad push. Arsenal did nothing all day but excellently taken pk from Alexis.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

platinum wrote:Take the points and run fast away from here.
Spot on Bro.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
To God be the glory
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Burnley has a very hardworking team here.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Skylolo wrote:YyyyyyyyyyyyyEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

They played poorly, bad passing, no creativity at all but Burnley are in the top 7 for a reason, they were tied with Arsenal on points for a reason. Poor performance but great win. As good a win as last week.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

platinum wrote:
Skylolo wrote:YyyyyyyyyyyyyEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

They played poorly, bad passing, no creativity at all but Burnley are in the top 7 for a reason, they were tied with Arsenal on points for a reason. Poor performance but great win. As good a win as last week.
I disagree, again. I thought Arsenal worked hard and played well.
This Burnley team is not being given enough credit, they are a very strong and well organized team, and they get behind the ball. Every player worked hard today. You come against certain teams and you just have to be pragmatic. Glad we got something from this game cause we deserved to. That's my opinion.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Does the ref still hate US?
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

penalty to Arsenal in the 90th min that wins the game..it's a festivus miracle.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Thank you boys and ref,I will take it and move onto 4 spot.
Arsenal for life making life hard for fans .smh
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Didn't watch the game, but followed commentary here. You guys are good, but una wan kill me with tension?
To stop trying is to start dying
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

I cannot in the midst of our great 3points not mention the way Iwobi & Hector(Arsenal youth products) deal with physical play - i saw fear - they were on that pitch that thing the 45th prez likes to grab w/o permission. They need to grow a pair each - not acceptable.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BURNLEY VS ARSENAL 0-1 (FT)

Post by Molue Conductor »

Burnley hasn't lost at home since mid August. They also took points at Anfield and White Hart Lane. Good performance.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Coach wrote:Does the ref still hate US?
After the Spurs game and this, hmm. :)
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Only when the season finishes xyz adrift of the league winners then it will be argued, Beloved was 10 points clear if one takes into consideration refereeing decisions. Nonsense. Anyway...busy period on the horizon, City will slow down, 12 will become 6 points, quick fast like ramadan its the rap phenomenon dun dada...T'is paramount that Beloved sees the year out unbeaten, yes the distance is considerable, but no one will see US moving through the pack like Kiptanui.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

theYemster wrote:
What hmm?
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

ojafranpa wrote:
theYemster wrote:
What hmm?
Can't exactly say the officiating in those games were by refs who "hate" Arsenal.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

theYemster wrote:
ojafranpa wrote:
theYemster wrote:
What hmm?
Can't exactly say the officiating in those games were by refs who "hate" Arsenal.
Apart from the first goal vs Totts this was a well deserved penalty. We should have had one before that.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Cally wrote:
platinum wrote:

I disagree, again. I thought Arsenal worked hard and played well.
This Burnley team is not being given enough credit, they are a very strong and well organized team, and they get behind the ball. Every player worked hard today. You come against certain teams and you just have to be pragmatic. Glad we got something from this game cause we deserved to. That's my opinion.
Could not agree more. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:penalty to Arsenal in the 90th min that wins the game..it's a festivus miracle.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
It was a clear penalty. Also, the Ref was poor. He did not give a clear penalty on Bellerin. I wonder how many fouls he'd give Giroud for diving like Barnes did for Burnley.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

To the haters here, when we win, it always cos of others, not us. When we lose it is our fault and time for them to celebrate.
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

Abeg Helep me ask dem O. Wengers eyes now sees phantom penalty.

On a side note Pep has been throlling Wenger since his dumb comments about Raz :D I love it :thumb:
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

Coach wrote:Only when the season finishes xyz adrift of the league winners then it will be argued, Beloved was 10 points clear if one takes into consideration refereeing decisions. Nonsense. Anyway...busy period on the horizon, City will slow down, 12 will become 6 points, quick fast like ramadan its the rap phenomenon dun dada...T'is paramount that Beloved sees the year out unbeaten, yes the distance is considerable, but no one will see US moving through the pack like Kiptanui.
If beloved can hold its balls up this weekend and dent Moanihnos army, well that will be much appreciated :)
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Arsenal for life,we play well its because its Burnley people think we did not play well.They are a very good side,this was a game that was never going to be easy.I counted 7 points from City,Spurs and Bernley but we get 6 points.Not bad and hopefully next game we can get 3 points before waiting for master of park bus