The Good Thing About Owngoal.com

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Shownoja
Egg
Egg
The Good Thing About Owngoal.com

Post by Shownoja »

The more they push the case of some players, the more it becomes obvious they have an agenda and will rather disrupt than add real debate to own WC preparations.

if any players are paying them, they are best advised to focus on making a difference on the field. I don't think Rohr or indeed Pinnick's NFF are buying it.
To stop trying is to start dying
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Good Thing About Owngoal.com

Post by Eaglezbeak »

So own goal are funded by agents?
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

How about the agents on here who want to ensure that Rohr does not look elsewhere so that players who cannot even make the bench for their clubs get a free ride to Russia.

There are no junk players owngoal is endorsing so I rather think like most fans they want Nigeria's best in Russia.

I mean this isn't like Keshi 4 years ago with his Ameobis, Babatundes, Ruebens, Uchebos etc.

Were they not pushing Uzoho who people are now celebrating since he got the chance. What of Idowu who got the game winning goal vs Nigeria? Na agents be that one?

Abeg as long as the players improve the team let agents bring them.

Meritocracy over sentiments.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Shownoja wrote:The more they push the case of some players, the more it becomes obvious they have an agenda and will rather disrupt than add real debate to own WC preparations.

if any players are paying them, they are best advised to focus on making a difference on the field. I don't think Rohr or indeed Pinnick's NFF are buying it.
What is the difference between what you are accusing them of doing and the 'feelings' you wrote above? :sneaky:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Sigh! Not this childish and boring talk about agents again!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Adding Ayo to their list of fabricators hasn’t done their reputation any good. Talk about getting caught red handed. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Adding Ayo to their list of fabricators hasn’t done their reputation any good. Talk about getting caught red handed. :laugh:
They scored an own goal :laugh:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!