Cybereagles
http://forum.cybereagles.com/

Emenalo to Monaco
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=284706
Page 3 of 3

Author:  The real deal [ Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Emenalo to Monaco

anikulapo wrote:
green4life wrote:
This man is one of the best in the business. Congrats to Emenalo :clap:



So he is no longer needing more time with his family?

Anyway no one is doubting his quality, only that going into a team in transition is a very dicey gamble especially as a black man in a very prejudiced industry that’s not used to people of color being In authority..... I seriously hope it works out for him ... just hope he will not be used as a scapegoat




This is clearly the mentality that can keep our race down. What better than do the VERY BEST you can do as a Black man?? That's how you break the ice, the stereotype... He will never win everyone but will leave a mark, a quality mark and be a credit to us...

Author:  danfo driver [ Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Emenalo to Monaco

He don start! :clap: :clap: :clap:


Author:  danfo driver [ Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:20 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Emenalo to Monaco

Fantastic capture by Emenalo. :clap: :clap:

shrewdly building for the future




Author:  cchinukw [ Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:25 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Emenalo to Monaco

danfo driver wrote:
Fantastic capture by Emenalo. :clap: :clap:

shrewdly building for the future




Good move if he doesn't keep getting reycled on loan when he comes of age.

Author:  danfo driver [ Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Emenalo to Monaco

Another?


Author:  danfo driver [ Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Emenalo to Monaco

Another one?


Author:  kalani JR [ Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Emenalo to Monaco

Emenalo and Jardim are both rumored to be fired in the near future.

Author:  anikulapo [ Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Emenalo to Monaco

kalani JR wrote:
Emenalo and Jardim are both rumored to be fired in the near future.



Ahem

Author:  Senator WIRES [ Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Emenalo to Monaco

Jardim is gone, as for Emenalo...only time will tell. MONACO is at the bottom of the ligue une :shock:
ASM: Monaco and Jardim, it's over!

https://www.foot01.com/equipe/monaco/as ... ini,298455

Author:  wale1974 [ Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Emenalo to Monaco

Something definitely went wrong with all those mediocre new signings...................It seems they were just signing people for the heck of it.

Author:  wale1974 [ Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Emenalo to Monaco

Thierry Henry to be named new Monaco manager as Leonardo Jardim sacked

Author:  rdokoye [ Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Emenalo to Monaco

wale1974 wrote:
Something definitely went wrong with all those mediocre new signings...................It seems they were just signing people for the heck of it.


I think losing half their team contributed to them dropping to the bottom of the table:

Benjamin Mendy
Bernardo Silva
Kylian Mbappé
Tiemoué Bakayoko
Thomas Lemar
Fabinho
João Moutinho
Rachid Ghezzal

It's going to take a while, to rebuild the team.

Author:  Siddonlook11 [ Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Emenalo to Monaco

rdokoye wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
Something definitely went wrong with all those mediocre new signings...................It seems they were just signing people for the heck of it.


I think losing half their team contributed to them dropping to the bottom of the table:

Benjamin Mendy
Bernardo Silva
Kylian Mbappé
Tiemoué Bakayoko
Thomas Lemar
Fabinho
João Moutinho
Rachid Ghezzal

It's going to take a while, to rebuild the team.



That's a very long list to lose !! Sadly Jardim may have agreed to losing them and ( or not ) but he still carries the blunt of the blame. Coaching no easy oh. :atc:

Author:  okidoki [ Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:20 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Emenalo to Monaco

wale1974 wrote:
Something definitely went wrong with all those mediocre new signings...................It seems they were just signing people for the heck of it.


Emenalo is there, to make money for the Russian through the academy system. Most of those he signed, are in their early teens, not yet ready for even League 1. There a reason he's not been canned, the situation has more to do with owner selling more than half of his winning team.
Emenalo built a masterpiece, for Chelsea. Totally dominant in the academy tournaments.

Page 3 of 3 All times are UTC + 1 hour
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/