Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:10 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Aina vs Inter
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 77492
Location: Earth
On beinsports 4 in Arabic. Min 53

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aina vs Inter
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 14690
And?

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aina vs Inter
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 77492
Location: Earth
Man of the match...1-0 FT

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aina vs Inter
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 16235
The YeyeMan wrote:
And?


The game is in London. Like it better now?

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aina vs Inter
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 8196
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Man of the match...1-0 FT

Aina got the lowest ratings in tuttomercatoweb.

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aina vs Inter
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 16235
Dammy wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Man of the match...1-0 FT

Aina got the lowest ratings in tuttomercatoweb.


Who scored gave him 6.8 /10 , MOTM got 8/10. See the kind fake news wey boku CE these days. :laugh:

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aina vs Inter
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:48 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 36849
Location: Land of the Terrapins
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Man of the match...1-0 FT

Aina got the lowest ratings in tuttomercatoweb.


Who scored gave him 6.8 /10 , MOTM got 8/10. See the kind fake news wey boku CE these days. :laugh:


Lol, he says every Nigerian is MoM, thats his nonsense talk all the time. I watched the game and he was ok, his defense is improving but made a lot of silly mistakes.

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aina vs Inter
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 77492
Location: Earth
maceo4 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Man of the match...1-0 FT

Aina got the lowest ratings in tuttomercatoweb.


Who scored gave him 6.8 /10 , MOTM got 8/10. See the kind fake news wey boku CE these days. :laugh:


Lol, he says every Nigerian is MoM, thats his nonsense talk all the time. I watched the game and he was ok, his defense is improving but made a lot of silly mistakes.

I also watched the match... you have eyes? Use them

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aina vs Inter
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 14690
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
And?


The game is in London. Like it better now?

You're obsessed. Which British-Nigerian yanshed your girl? :D

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aina vs Inter
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:07 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 36849
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Bigpokey24 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Man of the match...1-0 FT

Aina got the lowest ratings in tuttomercatoweb.


Who scored gave him 6.8 /10 , MOTM got 8/10. See the kind fake news wey boku CE these days. :laugh:


Lol, he says every Nigerian is MoM, thats his nonsense talk all the time. I watched the game and he was ok, his defense is improving but made a lot of silly mistakes.

I also watched the match... you have eyes? Use them


I used them now haba...

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aina vs Inter
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 16235
maceo4 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Man of the match...1-0 FT

Aina got the lowest ratings in tuttomercatoweb.


Who scored gave him 6.8 /10 , MOTM got 8/10. See the kind fake news wey boku CE these days. :laugh:


Lol, he says every Nigerian is MoM, thats his nonsense talk all the time. I watched the game and he was ok, his defense is improving but made a lot of silly mistakes.

I also watched the match... you have eyes? Use them


I used them now haba...



He's worse than Dimka76. The hobo go see goal come report red card on CE. :laugh:

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aina vs Inter
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004 12:57 pm
Posts: 10457
Location: D-Town
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Man of the match...1-0 FT

Aina got the lowest ratings in tuttomercatoweb.


Who scored gave him 6.8 /10 , MOTM got 8/10. See the kind fake news wey boku CE these days. :laugh:

Bigpokey is a crack head judging by his stupid posts. Whoever takes him serious does it on his own risk.

_________________
"The secret of life is to have no fear." - Fela Kuti

Naija 4 life!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aina vs Inter
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 77492
Location: Earth
DAgrin wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Man of the match...1-0 FT

Aina got the lowest ratings in tuttomercatoweb.


Who scored gave him 6.8 /10 , MOTM got 8/10. See the kind fake news wey boku CE these days. :laugh:

Bigpokey is a crack head judging by his stupid posts. Whoever takes him serious does it on his own risk.

Takes a true clueless spammer to seek validation from bigpokey. Stop begging to get noticed, you don't count

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aina vs Inter
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004 12:57 pm
Posts: 10457
Location: D-Town
Bigpokey24 wrote:
DAgrin wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Man of the match...1-0 FT

Aina got the lowest ratings in tuttomercatoweb.


Who scored gave him 6.8 /10 , MOTM got 8/10. See the kind fake news wey boku CE these days. :laugh:

Bigpokey is a crack head judging by his stupid posts. Whoever takes him serious does it on his own risk.

Takes a true clueless spammer to seek validation from bigpokey. Stop begging to get noticed, you don't count

A forumer with over 77.000 posts calls me a useless spammer. How comical :mrgreen:

_________________
"The secret of life is to have no fear." - Fela Kuti

Naija 4 life!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aina vs Inter
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 77492
Location: Earth
DAgrin wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
DAgrin wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Man of the match...1-0 FT

Aina got the lowest ratings in tuttomercatoweb.


Who scored gave him 6.8 /10 , MOTM got 8/10. See the kind fake news wey boku CE these days. :laugh:

Bigpokey is a crack head judging by his stupid posts. Whoever takes him serious does it on his own risk.

Takes a true clueless spammer to seek validation from bigpokey. Stop begging to get noticed, you don't count

A forumer with over 77.000 posts calls me a useless spammer. How comical :mrgreen:

Aren't you too old for all these banters back and forth ? my goodness, some of yall carry petty rants as if it feeds you daily, stop being upset over small rants... the funny thing is this, if you meet someone like me in person, you will wish for more interactions , sotey you go dey ask where we go flenjor every weekend...enjoy life and don't take minor teases online as the true reflection of people ..geeze...

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], maceo4 and 31 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group