I hope Leceister gets beat and relegated

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: I hope Leceister gets beat and relegated

Post by Bigpokey24 »

May Leciester suffer defeats and hopefully fall into administration. ...this will not be lifted until Kele and Musa gets selection. ..very soon I go add some to the two English donkeys wey collect shirt number and positions...dem don begin do dem for yonder
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:Leicester was always a bad move. We're approaching the half way point of the season now... It's a concern.

Is Mahrez not performing well at Leicester? No be there Ndidi dey and him dey dazzle everyday? Please stop blaming the club!
The blame is on the choice of club. It clearly wouldn't be a good fit.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

maceo4 wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:Leicester was always a bad move. We're approaching the half way point of the season now... It's a concern.

Is Mahrez not performing well at Leicester? No be there Ndidi dey and him dey dazzle everyday? Please stop blaming the club!

Anyone who has watched Kelechi Iheanacho lately will know that any club will be a "bad fit" for him. Two years ago, he would have excelled at Leicester City. He is just playing crap at the moment!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Kelechi joining Leicester is how you ruin a very good player. If it was obvious to a footballing novice like myself that Leicester was a bad fit for Nacho, how come his advisers with all their experience did not know this simple fact or were they blinded by Pound Sterling signs? Kelechi is a very talented player who is being badly managed and it could destroy a very promising career, Even Gabriel Jesus would struggle at Leicester with their style of play. Nacho's best spell for club and country was under Pellegrini who had confidence in him. Any player, particularly a young and inexperienced player needs the confidence of their manager to perform, it is obvious that Nacho's confidence is shot and has been made worse by the fact that the manager who signed him has been sacked. IMO, the best team for Nacho on leaving Man City is Liverpool, they create a lot of chances which they fail to put away and Nacho would convert a lot of those wasted chances. As it is today, he would be lucky to find a club that will pay 10 million pounds for him. I hope things turn around for him as the WC appears to be the only hope for him to redeem himself.
I am happy
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

Anyone who has watched Kelechi Iheanacho lately will know that any club will be a "bad fit" for him. Two years ago, he would have excelled at Leicester City. He is just playing crap at the moment!
Were you saying this when he dragged the SE back from the brink of defeat against Argentina with a goal and 2 assists recently?
I am happy
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Dammy wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

Were you saying this when he dragged the SE back from the brink of defeat against Argentina with a goal and 2 assists recently?

The truth can be bitter but that does not negate it. Kelechi is a shadow of his former self.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

I really don't know what is going on with him sha, he's just not as sharp as he was when he was firing in goals for City. Hopefully he gets his mojo back before the world cup.

The truth can be bitter but that does not negate it. Kelechi is a shadow of his former self.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Only a dishonest person will say that Kelechi Iheanacho is in good shape at the moment. Blaming Leicester is akin to a poor workman blaming his tools. Even for Nigeria, Kelechi has not played like the player he was when he first burst on to the scene.

Pavon of Argentina who provided that splendid cross for Aguero to score against us was with Iheanacho at the 2013 World Cup. Compare how well he played in that match with Iheanacho and honestly tell me who was the better of the two.
Komani
Egg
Egg

Post by Komani »

Moving to leicester was a bad idea to begin with. I thought maybe he'd stand a chance to start as a second striker ahead of Okazaki, but injuries coupled with poor form haven't helped him.
Now it's even worst as Puel now plays Mahrez behind Vardy so Nacho is doomed to be on the bench.
He simply must work harder and improve on his touch and his hold up play. At the moment, all he has is good finishing and final pass.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Komani wrote:Moving to leicester was a bad idea to begin with. I thought maybe he'd stand a chance to start as a second striker ahead of Okazaki, but injuries coupled with poor form haven't helped him.
Now it's even worst as Puel now plays Mahrez behind Vardy so Nacho is doomed to be on the bench.
He simply must work harder and improve on his touch and his hold up play. At the moment, all he has is good finishing and final pass.

His final pass is terrible. Go and look at the goal Idowu scored against Argentina. That was a poor touch from Iheanacho but fortunately, it fell into Idowu's path.

I remember Victor Moses going through this phase when he was at Liverpool. When our players are performing badly, we should be honest enough to admit it rather than blame their clubs.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Nacho needs to be careful and avoid being the next Freddy Adu or Nii Lamptey.
Komani
Egg
Egg

Post by Komani »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Komani wrote:Moving to leicester was a bad idea to begin with. I thought maybe he'd stand a chance to start as a second striker ahead of Okazaki, but injuries coupled with poor form haven't helped him.

His final pass is terrible. Go and look at the goal Idowu scored against Argentina. That was a poor touch from Iheanacho but fortunately, it fell into Idowu's path.

I remember Victor Moses going through this phase when he was at Liverpool. When our players are performing badly, we should be honest enough to admit it rather than blame their clubs.
Nah Nacho has a good final pass. Poor touch yes, not his final pass especially when you give him space
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:

OK, I agree with you that Nacho is a bad player. Which one of your clients should replace him in the WC squad? BabaMessi perhaps?
I am happy