Watford 2 v Man United 4

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Watford 2 v Man United 4

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Oloye! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So, your boy was walking like a lazy lump today and apparently, Mourinho almost slapped him! See video:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
So, if he is not pulling his weight he deserves the rollicking what is strange about that? But then we know your man only looks for the weak ones to harass, Lukaku was there stinking up the joint with his carpenter touches ,he got a pass all night.

Chief! Your boy is NOT lazy. He works very hard. He just has a history of brainlessness. You team is fighting and you are shaking yansh, walking slow slow ... :lol: :lol:

Lukaku is a very hardworker. His only problem is that he is NOT as good as he has to be. At Everton, he can get away with many things, after scoring 25 goals. But at a club that demands the title, he cant. I said it before the summer, United should go all out and tap up Harry Kane. Promise him things he cannot imagine. Unfortunately for them, they didnt and apparently, he didnt want to leave spurs or spurs would have died before they let him go.

The way it is, I can predict that United will have to go out and but Kane at some point, to replace Ibrahimovic.

I take into consideration that Lukaku is 24 and still has space to improve. I just have the feeling that his issues are not as a result of experience (lack there of), but more so, an issue of quality. He is a fantastic striker, but he is not at that elite level that guys like Kane, Suarez have attained.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Watford 2 v Man United 4

Post by marko »

I am quite shocked that lukaku has a heavy first touch which makes it easy for defenders to disposses him, what i think he should do is play to his strength, bullying defences, eventually his confidence will come back, hopefully against Arsenal
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko