Ndidi and Iborra

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ndidi and Iborra

Post by maceo4 »

Gotti wrote:
maceo4 wrote:Ndidi is a beast and keeps getting better, that boys trajectory will land him at a top top team soon. Compare him to the useless bagayoko at Chelski, he will finish that guy, not even a contest!
Nice to note that you are apparently one of the few CEs who can change his opinion on players... :clap:
When you watch the bobo you can't deny him, he had me since his displays in the Europa with Genk before his Leicester move: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=276066&p=4908014&hi ... i#p4908031
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Called this one a long time ago

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=276628&hilit=Ndidi&start=0
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:He has the potential to become a World Class player but needs to add more to his game:

[1] Shooting ability
[2] Defence splitting passes
[3] Scoring
[4] Driving forward and initiating attacks
[5] 50-yard passes
[6] Cross field passes
[7] Ensuring he never loses the ball when in possession
[8] Playmaking capability
[9] Taking set pieces
[10] Leadership on the field
Chief Ayo; somtaims (sometimes) na you dey cos troble for yoursef. Na wetin you rite so? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Gotti wrote:
maceo4 wrote:Ndidi is a beast and keeps getting better, that boys trajectory will land him at a top top team soon. Compare him to the useless bagayoko at Chelski, he will finish that guy, not even a contest!
Nice to note that you are apparently one of the few CEs who can change his opinion on players... :clap:
SOmeone that took 15 years to change his opinion on Mikel. And only changed his opinion after South Africa issued us bitterness in Mikel's absence? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Seems more to me that the change of opinion had more to do with the trauma of South Africa beating her husband in public, rather than realizing his was wrong on Mikel. :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:He has the potential to become a World Class player but needs to add more to his game:

[1] Shooting ability
[3] Scoring
[5] 50-yard passes
[6] Cross field passes
[9] Taking set pieces

So he has to be perfect. Pls, name 10 DM that can do the 10 things he “has” to do that also do wha he does. Pls, hurry! :laugh:

What kind of logic is this? Name 10 players that can do what Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar or Aguero can do.
Sir, you have always been irrational. So, your comment is not surprising. Thank you for wishing Ndidi well. However he cant do everything you have mentioned. Messi, ROnaldo, Neymar and Aguero who can score in the moon, cannot defend on earth. They have their roles they do perfectly. But fail woefully elsewhere. If you want Ndidi to be perfect, how come you arent calling for ROnaldo and Messi to play as right backs and be perfect defensively?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

metalalloy wrote:
bushboy wrote:

[1] Shooting ability
[3] Scoring
[5] 50-yard passes
[6] Cross field passes
[9] Taking set pieces
Repeating the exact same thing 5 different ways just to get to 10 points is fast becoming annoying.
becoming?
Oh! Thus you mean it is annoying? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Just asking
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote:
Gotti wrote:
SOmeone that took 15 years to change his opinion on Mikel. And only changed his opinion after South Africa issued us bitterness in Mikel's absence? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Seems more to me that the change of opinion had more to do with the trauma of South Africa beating her husband in public, rather than realizing his was wrong on Mikel. :lol:
I stopped criticizing Mikel after the sacrifice he made for the country at the Olympics, you just have to respect that regardless of what issue I had with him (which has always been that I thought he could have been more than the water carrier he was for most of his club career, given his talent, and I still maintain that). But the criticizing stopped after the Olympics, he's now my boy, and I go waya you if you talk bad about my peepus!!!! :evil: :evil: :taunt: :taunt:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

danfo driver wrote:
Gotti wrote:
MaceO no sabi ball.

Even his knowledge of tablesoccer is suspect.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Cellular wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Gotti wrote:
MaceO no sabi ball.

Nonsense guy, abeg commot, I'd wipe the floor with you in table soccer, my formation go just overwhelm you like we did Argies! At least I called Ndidi that G4L and co were slandering, so I must sabi something :dream: :dream:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

maceo4 wrote:
Cellular wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Gotti wrote:
MaceO no sabi ball.

Nonsense guy, abeg commot, I'd wipe the floor with you in table soccer, my formation go just overwhelm you like we did Argies! At least I called Ndidi that G4L and co were slandering, so I must sabi something :dream: :dream:
Bro, abeg, no drag me into this Ndidi debate. You are on your own. I never slandered Ndidi unlike your well documented all-out assault on Mikel which failed you miserably :taunt:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

green4life wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Cellular wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Gotti wrote:
MaceO no sabi ball.

Bro, abeg, no drag me into this Ndidi debate. You are on your own. I never slandered Ndidi unlike your well documented all-out assault on Mikel which failed you miserably :taunt:
Na me drag Mikel inside? I don embrace 'my boy' :taunt: but its not enough for una, haba! But talk true, is Ndidi not better than that huseless Bagayoko?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

maceo4 wrote:
Na me drag Mikel inside? I don embrace 'my boy' :taunt: but its not enough for una, haba! But talk true, is Ndidi not better than that huseless Bagayoko?
At this point, he's much better than Bakayoko but it's fairly early to judge given Bakayoko didn't have a preseason due to injury (even missed the first game or so) and he's brand new in England.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
At this point, he's much better than Bakayoko but it's fairly early to judge given Bakayoko didn't have a preseason due to injury (even missed the first game or so) and he's brand new in England.
Bro, I saw bakayoko at Monaco. he is not close to ndidi's level. Dont let the "European (French) nationality" make you think otherwise. I heard quite a lot about baka and then I decided to watch Monaco, religiously, and realized that Fabinho made him look great. He is not a bad player at all, but he is not close to the level of Ndidi. In the EPL, Ndidi is up there with Kante. Imagine Chelsea with Ndidi and Kante??!! Thats a wrap!

And dont forget when Ndidi was "new" in England? Yup! He was bossing!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Bro, I saw bakayoko at Monaco. he is not close to ndidi's level. Dont let the "European (French) nationality" make you think otherwise. I heard quite a lot about baka and then I decided to watch Monaco, religiously, and realized that Fabinho made him look great. He is not a bad player at all, but he is not close to the level of Ndidi. In the EPL, Ndidi is up there with Kante. Imagine Chelsea with Ndidi and Kante??!! Thats a wrap!

And dont forget when Ndidi was "new" in England? Yup! He was bossing!
Na so I see am, its early days but Ndidi was a boss from his early days in the EPL, if Baka can be on a big team, Ndidi should too.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Gotti wrote:

[1] Shooting ability
[3] Scoring
[5] 50-yard passes
[6] Cross field passes
[9] Taking set pieces
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:Are fast becoming the best midfield pair in the premier league so far, between them I can't think of any club that has a more effective synergy... I watched the Leicester game against Spurs and the highlights of the match for me was how Ndidi and Iborra absolutely bossed that midfield, I also noticed Ndidi's passing has really improved (he provided the assist for Vardy's first goal), Iborra on his part is a tank, dude is probably one of the top CDM's in the EPL right now along with the likes of Kante, fernadinho, Matic etc... I'm glad leicester believe so much in Ndidi's quality and are giving him the respect that he deserves, right now he is our most in-form/influential player with a rising profile that will only get better after the world cup.
Broaden your horizon, Nidid isn't our most influential, SE is no longer a one man team,. stop with the disrespect, We have Many players who can carry the team, Mikel, Moses, Ndidi, Balogun, Enyeama, Ighalo, Iwobi, Kele.. we do not depend on only one player... the SE is a collective unit
BP is right on this one. The strength of this team is that it no longer matters who is present and who is not (although we can of course debate that ACN qualifier in Uyo).
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

[1] Shooting ability
[3] Scoring
[5] 50-yard passes
[6] Cross field passes
[9] Taking set pieces
Please name one player that can do all the above as a defensive midfielder.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

joao wrote:

[1] Shooting ability
[3] Scoring
[5] 50-yard passes
[6] Cross field passes
[9] Taking set pieces
Please name one player that can do all the above as a defensive midfielder.
So if no one else has done it before, Ndidi should not aspire to do it? I guess we should all limit what we can do to what everyone else has done before.

CE is one hell of a place. Maybe we should not have won the inaugural U17 Workd Cup in 1983 because no one else had done it before too!

Phew!!! I tire for this forum oooooo
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Who is the Obiorra guy? Is he eligible to play for us?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

1naija wrote:Who is the Obiorra guy? Is he eligible to play for us?
NOT Obiorra, but Ibori....as in James Ibori.... :P :P :P
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."