Caf offers each African qualifiers $500,000 on eve of draw

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Caf offers each African qualifiers $500,000 on eve of draw

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

http://www.cafonline.com/en-US/NewsCent ... um=twitter

At its last meeting held on 16 November 2017 in Rabat, Morocco, the CAF Executive Committee decided to set up an ad hoc committee chaired by the CAF 1st Vice President, Kwesi Nyantakyi, to map out a kind of support to be provided to African representatives to the FIFA World Cup Russia 2018.

The committee, which has CAF Executive Committee member Kalusha Bwalya and presidents of the Football Associations of the five qualified countries as members, met in Moscow, Russia, on the sidelines of the draw for the FIFA World Cup scheduled for 1 December 2017.

At the meeting, it was decided that CAF will grant a financial subsidy of $500,000 (Five Hundred Thousand dollars) to each of the five African teams. The financial package will be used mainly to strengthen and improve the technical supervision of each team.

In addition, CAF will provide each African representative with “fieldwiz” equipment, a technological device and physical performance measuring tool for outdoor team sports players.
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Caf offers each African qualifiers $500,000 on eve of dr

Post by Gooner1 »

come may ,nfa will complain about having no money to pay for hotels
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

Gooner1 wrote:come may ,nfa will complain about having no money to pay for hotels
why is Nigeria so broke all the time despite the oil?
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Any major competition where nigeria is involbed is harvest time for the authorities
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko