Arsenal 5 vs Huddersfield 0

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Arsenal 1 vs Huddersfield 0

Post by Robbynice »

Cally wrote:
kajifu wrote:This is my issue I have with Ozil,today he was just too good,can he do this consistent?
Will he do this against manu?Man I have to say the only think I can complain is that we did not score like 9 goals and this is after we score 5 goals not many team can score that week out but the boys were good today.
Reason why some of us want changes,if Wenger can discipline the boys to play we stand a chance with the best in the world.I mean long how Ramsey was doing his job,why cant he do that every week or wenger call him out to do that?
The way Ramsey play against Chelsea and you know when coach like that he is a sure starter and one of the best in his position,not many players has his energy
We just won a game after a very good performance. Please allow us enjoy the win. Thank you.
My brother you dey see why I ask my Lord on a consistent basis what manner of fans we have as Arsenal fans....It is a damn shame if you ask me...smh
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Robbynice wrote:Omo I am so proud of the boys mehn...Arsenal for life!
KPOM :clap: :clap: I did not expect 5 the way this guys play city.
Good thing Spurs drop to 7th.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

kajifu wrote:
Cally wrote:
kajifu wrote:This is my issue I have with Ozil,today he was just too good,can he do this consistent?
Will he do this against manu?Man I have to say the only think I can complain is that we did not score like 9 goals and this is after we score 5 goals not many team can score that week out but the boys were good today.
Reason why some of us want changes,if Wenger can discipline the boys to play we stand a chance with the best in the world.I mean long how Ramsey was doing his job,why cant he do that every week or wenger call him out to do that?
The way Ramsey play against Chelsea and you know when coach like that he is a sure starter and one of the best in his position,not many players has his energy
We just won a game after a very good performance. Please allow us enjoy the win. Thank you.
Who is asking you not to enjoy the win and who is not enjoying the win?
Read your own post above first and take that advice thanks.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Choiii that na serious backhand :woot:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Robbynice wrote:
Cally wrote:
My brother you dey see why I ask my Lord on a consistent basis what manner of fans we have as Arsenal fans....It is a damn shame if you ask me...smh
Do you just like to jump into something you don't know,read my post and go read his own post before my post he still say the same thing"Ozil is on another planet when hes up for it Biko when some one make such statement and I say why is Ozil not consistent what is wrong?Some of you guys are unbelievable when it comes to take side.I know if that was someone else not me that post similar thing of what I did he will not say anything but KPOM it.
Lets move on and enjoy our victory.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Cally wrote:Ozil is on another planet when hes up for it Biko. Ozil makes the game seem simple to people that don't know better. The way the dude stroked the ball in the build up to that second goal Sha...my goodness!

Special mention to 2 players for me today. Ramsey whom I've grown increasingly frustrated with, has to be one of the most effective mids today when he keeps it simple. He was unplayable today. Koscielny's passing through the channels is amazing. Dude has a very high IQ.

Great team performance, thoroughly enjoyed it.
Thank you my brother!

Ozil can go for free in the summer and I will say "Thank you for 5 great years!"

Haters are gonna still hate. :mad:
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Robbynice wrote:Omo I am so proud of the boys mehn...Arsenal for life!
Arsenal after Reincarnation too!!!
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal 5 vs Huddersfield 0

Post by Nkume »

Damn! LacaBoss has a groin injury. Wenger says he may be out for a while.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Nkume wrote:Damn! LacaBoss has a groin injury. Wenger says he may be out for a while.
The thing just dey vex me mehn...Welbeck or Giroud should be ready to go!
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Losing Lacazette doesn't bother me as long as Giroud doesn't start .....let Welbeck go terrorize those guys with his pace
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

kajifu wrote:
platinum wrote:
kajifu wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
kajifu wrote:Oriol Romeu is a decent player better than El Neny and COQ

And Xhacrap
Please Xhaka is a waste of money,not good enough to pay 35 million
Another accountant in the house. Which year you pass ICAN?
Oga Plat Xhaka is not worth that amount,why not pay 30 million for Kante that is 10x better than him?
To me its a waste of money I don't need to be accountant to see that,its my opinion respect that.
I honestly don't have issue with him as he is not a player I expect much from as he cant give what he does not have.
My beef is with wenger,we will never win major trophy under him,CL or EPL..

Any well oga lets enjoy the win,not many time we put 5 pass teams

You're confusing transfer fee with salary. Go and learn the difference first before you begin complaining about x or y player and money matters.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Arsenal and the Injury bug ... lol
Good win by the boys. These wins are unfortunately EXPECTED for a team that want to compete. So,nothing to celebrate here.
Let's see how we do against the team that actually matter, starting with United this week end.
Bepanda
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:Losing Lacazette doesn't bother me as long as Giroud doesn't start .....let Welbeck go terrorize those guys with his pace
Hmm Welbeck that cant score to save his life?Hope he does it against Manu his old club
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

kajifu wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Losing Lacazette doesn't bother me as long as Giroud doesn't start .....let Welbeck go terrorize those guys with his pace
Hmm Welbeck that cant score to save his life?Hope he does it against Manu his old club

Again I go ask again, nah reading or comprehension be ya problem? :laugh:

MLK.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

OG Bobby Giroud is more than adequate and at the ready.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

platinum wrote:
kajifu wrote:
platinum wrote:
kajifu wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

And Xhacrap
Oga Plat Xhaka is not worth that amount,why not pay 30 million for Kante that is 10x better than him?
To me its a waste of money I don't need to be accountant to see that,its my opinion respect that.
I honestly don't have issue with him as he is not a player I expect much from as he cant give what he does not have.
My beef is with wenger,we will never win major trophy under him,CL or EPL..

Any well oga lets enjoy the win,not many time we put 5 pass teams

You're confusing transfer fee with salary. Go and learn the difference first before you begin complaining about x or y player and money matters.
Go look at Kante wages and Xhaka wages and come tell me how much different it is.Kante is 120k a week and Xhaka is on 90k a week and cost us 7 million more and not half good as Kante.
By the way you be correct guy we don't need to be going front and back after big win,i respect your opinion here a lot,just my take but lets enjoy the victory and one love Oga Plat.
Hopefully we all can smile on Saturday again after we issue that crazy Jose some slap left and right.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:
kajifu wrote:

Again I go ask again, nah reading or comprehension be ya problem? :laugh:
No Uncle I understand your post, I just prefer Giroud over Welbeck but agree as his pace is important.
I just dey try to sell my boy Giroud a very loyal player to get more games as I believe he does not miss too many chances like Welbeck.
Just prefer a scorer than a hussler .The truth is I like Giroud over Welbeck uncle.
Uncle how should we line up against Manu?I know Wenger will likely come up with head scratch line up but chai a win will be so so nice against your friend Jose.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Skylolo wrote:Thank you boys, that was a excellent display in the second half.....missed the first. :clap: :clap: :clap:

I hope Lacazette is allright.

We've got Ozil.......I just dont think you understand...... :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I think I heard some Cazorla chants from the crowd tonight, that is very nice to hear.
Succumbed to the groin injury he has been carrying all season. Out for ManU, but hoping he will be ready after but it is not looking good.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Cally wrote:Ozil is on another planet when hes up for it Biko. Ozil makes the game seem simple to people that don't know better. The way the dude stroked the ball in the build up to that second goal Sha...my goodness!

Special mention to 2 players for me today. Ramsey whom I've grown increasingly frustrated with, has to be one of the most effective mids today when he keeps it simple. He was unplayable today. Koscielny's passing through the channels is amazing. Dude has a very high IQ.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

platinum wrote:
kajifu wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

And Xhacrap
Does he even know what a footballer is? Let alone the worth of a footballer. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
platinum wrote:
kajifu wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

And Xhacrap
Does he even know what a footballer is? Let alone the worth of a footballer. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well unlike you he knew chamakh, Denilson, Squillachi and Bendtner were not Arsenal quality :taunt:

MLK.
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

As usual good at beating very small teams and thinking they are world beaters, Bayern Munich, Barca, Monaco comes to town and order is restored immediately... El Cheapito Team...
Soldier of Fortune...
Ebyboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Ebyboy »

Waffiman wrote:

:clap: :clap: :clap:
That was a five star performance particularly in the second half.
:thumb: :thumbs:

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]
Ebyboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Ebyboy »

Waffiman wrote:
Skylolo wrote:Thank you boys, that was a excellent display in the second half.....missed the first. :clap: :clap: :clap:

I hope Lacazette is allright.

We've got Ozil.......I just dont think you understand...... :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I think I heard some Cazorla chants from the crowd tonight, that is very nice to hear.
Succumbed to the groin injury he has been carrying all season. Out for ManU, but hoping he will be ready after but it is not looking good.
Sad for Lacazette. But it just means Giroud or Welbeck get to play.

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]