Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:23 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:47 pm 

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
This is not even competitive football. A team with $1b worth of players is beating up on what is essentially a mid table Belgian league team. :boo:

this isn't ifa matter

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:49 pm 

Five minutes of extra time ...cheiii

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:49 pm 

kajifu wrote:
Oriol Romeu is a decent player better than El Neny and COQ

And Xhacrap

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:50 pm 

Haba where do the ref get 5 minutes from?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:50 pm 

Ozil is on another planet when hes up for it Biko. Ozil makes the game seem simple to people that don't know better. The way the dude stroked the ball in the build up to that second goal Sha...my goodness!

Special mention to 2 players for me today. Ramsey whom I've grown increasingly frustrated with, has to be one of the most effective mids today when he keeps it simple. He was unplayable today. Koscielny's passing through the channels is amazing. Dude has a very high IQ.

Great team performance, thoroughly enjoyed it.

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:52 pm 

anikulapo wrote:
kajifu wrote:

And Xhacrap

Please Xhaka is a waste of money,not good enough to pay 35 million

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:53 pm 

Under a minute

MLK.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:54 pm 

Sterling scores fackkkkk

MLK.

Horrible and stupid defending by Southampton

MLK.

kajifu wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
kajifu wrote:

And Xhacrap

The people will stats from Runkeeper App will soon come for both of you.. :taunt:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:55 pm 

This is crazy how did Sterling score in last second?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:55 pm 

Limited teams never learn. Keep the damned ball!

I don suffa no be small
Upon say I get sense
Poverty no good at all o
Na him make I join dis business

- Osuofia - I Go Chop Your Dollar

Sinequanon - AKA shanequa - The autistic crybaby troll of CE. Whaaaa! Ah ain't talkin' to you no mo' cuz you hoit ma feelens :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:56 pm 

When you want a job done properly you gorra do it yourself. :curse:

I don suffa no be small
Upon say I get sense
Poverty no good at all o
Na him make I join dis business

- Osuofia - I Go Chop Your Dollar

Sinequanon - AKA shanequa - The autistic crybaby troll of CE. Whaaaa! Ah ain't talkin' to you no mo' cuz you hoit ma feelens :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:57 pm 

Scipio Africanus wrote:
Limited teams never learn. Keep the damned ball!

Instead of fouling the guy bringing up the ball close to the center circle they just ushered them to their box ....these players can be so daft sha

MLK.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:57 pm 

Chai Man City don win league,like play Sterling has been one of England best player and one of City super star

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:58 pm 

kajifu wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
kajifu wrote:

And Xhacrap

Another accountant in the house. Which year you pass ICAN?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:02 pm 

This is my issue I have with Ozil,today he was just too good,can he do this consistent?
Will he do this against manu?Man I have to say the only think I can complain is that we did not score like 9 goals and this is after we score 5 goals not many team can score that week out but the boys were good today.
Reason why some of us want changes,if Wenger can discipline the boys to play we stand a chance with the best in the world.I mean long how Ramsey was doing his job,why cant he do that every week or wenger call him out to do that?
The way Ramsey play against Chelsea and you know when coach like that he is a sure starter and one of the best in his position,not many players has his energy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:09 pm 

kajifu wrote:
This is my issue I have with Ozil,today he was just too good,can he do this consistent?
Will he do this against manu?Man I have to say the only think I can complain is that we did not score like 9 goals and this is after we score 5 goals not many team can score that week out but the boys were good today.
Reason why some of us want changes,if Wenger can discipline the boys to play we stand a chance with the best in the world.I mean long how Ramsey was doing his job,why cant he do that every week or wenger call him out to do that?
The way Ramsey play against Chelsea and you know when coach like that he is a sure starter and one of the best in his position,not many players has his energy

We just won a game after a very good performance. Please allow us enjoy the win. Thank you.

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:09 pm 

platinum wrote:
kajifu wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
kajifu wrote:

And Xhacrap

Another accountant in the house. Which year you pass ICAN?

Oga Plat Xhaka is not worth that amount,why not pay 30 million for Kante that is 10x better than him?
To me its a waste of money I don't need to be accountant to see that,its my opinion respect that.
I honestly don't have issue with him as he is not a player I expect much from as he cant give what he does not have.
My beef is with wenger,we will never win major trophy under him,CL or EPL..

Any well oga lets enjoy the win,not many time we put 5 pass teams

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:11 pm 

Cally wrote:
kajifu wrote:

We just won a game after a very good performance. Please allow us enjoy the win. Thank you.

Who is asking you not to enjoy the win and who is not enjoying the win?
Read your own post above first and take that advice thanks.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:13 pm 

kajifu wrote:
Cally wrote:
kajifu wrote:

Who is asking you not to enjoy the win and who is not enjoying the win?
Read your own post above first and take that advice thanks.

Sorry, carry on.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:16 pm 

Cally wrote:
Ozil is on another planet when hes up for it Biko. Ozil makes the game seem simple to people that don't know better. The way the dude stroked the ball in the build up to that second goal Sha...my goodness!

Special mention to 2 players for me today. Ramsey whom I've grown increasingly frustrated with, has to be one of the most effective mids today when he keeps it simple. He was unplayable today. Koscielny's passing through the channels is amazing. Dude has a very high IQ.

Great team performance, thoroughly enjoyed it.

So we won a game you are saying "Ozil is on another planet when hes up for it Biko" do you see the double standard in your post?You single him out that when he is up for it but you try to complain when I ask why he cant do it consistent and Ransey cant play like this all the time...SMH

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:19 pm 
Site Admin

Omo I am so proud of the boys mehn...Arsenal for life!

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next