ROHR ON GKS: Uzoho, Alampasu, & Okoye.....

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ROHR ON GKS: Uzoho, Alampasu, & Okoye.....

Post by maceo4 »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Odas wrote:
truetalk wrote: I think I was officially the first person to mention Maduka Okoye on this forum (Since Patrick has left, I do my own research on SE options). And yes, I want a cookie.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=281098&p=5044593&hi ... u#p5044593
Maybe some 18 or 19 year old in the NNL, NPFL or abroad (Maduka Okoye?) might emerge over the next 12 months, we’ll see.
Chief Trutalk, yes you did - plus other goalkeepers' names as well - while many people here (in the forum) said very little, except to hammer "Enyeama's name" into our heads repeatedly. With coach Rohr's statement if true, we are certainly heading in the RIGHT direction.

My belle is gladdened very well naw.
Rohr has always said if Enyeama is fit then he'll be looked at.
Exactly, not sure why what Rohr said here would gladden someone who is anti Enyeama...your only prayer can be that he shouldn't get fit before the WC, b/c if he does Rohr is calling the bobo...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

maceo4 wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Odas wrote:
truetalk wrote: I think I was officially the first person to mention Maduka Okoye on this forum (Since Patrick has left, I do my own research on SE options). And yes, I want a cookie.

Maybe some 18 or 19 year old in the NNL, NPFL or abroad (Maduka Okoye?) might emerge over the next 12 months, we’ll see.
Chief Trutalk, yes you did - plus other goalkeepers' names as well - while many people here (in the forum) said very little, except to hammer "Enyeama's name" into our heads repeatedly. With coach Rohr's statement if true, we are certainly heading in the RIGHT direction.

Exactly, not sure why what Rohr said here would gladden someone who is anti Enyeama...your only prayer can be that he shouldn't get fit before the WC, b/c if he does Rohr is calling the bobo...
It gladdens me not because of Enyeama, but because other keepers are being considered instead of Enyeama - the retiree :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Odas wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Odas wrote:

It gladdens me not because of Enyeama, but because other keepers are being considered instead of Enyeama - the retiree :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Odas wrote:

UNFORTUNATELY for you, none of us are anti-Enyeama. We are Pro-Super Eagles.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Odas wrote:

If you were Pro-Super Eagles you would be pro-Enyeama, so its clear where you stand...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Odas wrote:

If you were Pro-Super Eagles you would be pro-Enyeama, so its clear where you stand...

So, if I was pro-super eagles, I would be pro a player:

1. who has retired
2. who has been injured all year
3. who has not played this year
4. who has been told that he has no chance of playing for his club
5. who is insolent and has a history of disrupting a peaceful team.

In 1998, Rufai was asked to come out of retirement and we all saw the result in France. Yet, IF I WAS PRO-EAGLES, I WILL WANT THIS TYPE OF PLAYER ON THE TEAM.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You clearly do not understand what "pro" means.. it means "for" or "in favor of". :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

The problem we have here is that you once again, today is November 30th, your bills are due. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Odas wrote:

They are so "narrow minded" they don't reason or see it in such way, which is quite unfortunate :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Odas wrote:

... and that is exactly the problem. To state because one is NOT "pro Enyeama" means the person is against the Super Eagles shows the position you've taken is influenced by "faulty thinking."
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Odas wrote:

So, if I was pro-super eagles, I would be pro a player:

1. who has retired
2. who has been injured all year
3. who has not played this year
4. who has been told that he has no chance of playing for his club
5. who is insolent and has a history of disrupting a peaceful team.

In 1998, Rufai was asked to come out of retirement and we all saw the result in France. Yet, IF I WAS PRO-EAGLES, I WILL WANT THIS TYPE OF PLAYER ON THE TEAM.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You clearly do not understand what "pro" means.. it means "for" or "in favor of". :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

The problem we have here is that you once again, today is November 30th, your bills are due. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oga Danfo driver! Thanks a lot for these points. Their lack of "foresight" and forgetting the past so soon, makes them not see far from their noses :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Odas wrote: Oga Danfo driver! Thanks a lot for these points. Their lack of "foresight" makes them not see far from their noses :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My brother, na end of month. Rent, bills, in-laws have sent message from village, and madam suppose enter market tomorrow for Christmas shopping. Today is critical, financially. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Odas, Rohr has always said if Enyeama is fit then he'll be looked at. Nna, how far? :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Surely things haven't gotten that bad that we will take a u19 5th level German league player to the world cup
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

The YeyeMan wrote:Odas, Rohr has always said if Enyeama is fit then he'll be looked at. Nna, how far? :D
Chief, let's wait and see! Unless, Chief Obong goes to "IKOT EKPENE", Enyeama will not be in Russia as a Super-eagles player :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

truetalk wrote:I think I was officially the first person to mention Maduka Okoye on this forum (Since Patrick has left, I do my own research on SE options). And yes, I want a cookie.

hammer time.

All these agents no go let us rest :taunt:
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Odas wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:Odas, Rohr has always said if Enyeama is fit then he'll be looked at. Nna, how far? :D
Chief, let's wait and see! Unless, Chief Obong goes to "IKOT EKPENE", Enyeama will not be in Russia as a Super-eagles player :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
So you are praying that he doesn't find a club and get fit? You people sef! :boo: :boo:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Odas wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Odas wrote:

... and that is exactly the problem. To state because one is NOT "pro Enyeama" means the person is against the Super Eagles shows the position you've taken is influenced by "faulty thinking."
And the fact that you are so against Super Eagles players shows the position you've taken is influenced by "faulty thinking". I'm not pro-Enyeama, I'm just going off what OUR coach has been saying and I will stand by what the coach of the Super Eagles is saying. You guys stand against it and against what the coach thinks will better our team, so it shows that your focus is on a particular player and not what is actually good for the team. How can someone who stands by what the actual person WE entrusted to lead and guide our team be anti-our team? Does that make any sense to you? In the same vein Rohr must be anti-Super Eagles for continuing to consider Enyeama.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

maceo4 wrote:
Odas wrote:
So you are praying that he doesn't find a club and get fit? You people sef! :boo: :boo:
... your statement is a clear example of why we have issues here. Where in any of my posts did I suggest or say what you stated in your post above? My position has been and remains that Enyeama is RETIRED from our national team (the Super-eagles) and as a result, should STAY away from the team - whether with club or not. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Odas wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Odas wrote:
... your statement is a clear example of why we have issues here. Where in any of my posts did I suggest or say what you stated in your post above? My position has been and remains that Enyeama is RETIRED from our national team (the Super-eagles) and as a result, should STAY away from the team - whether with club or not. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Please Odas, join me in prayer, let God intercede on OUR behalf and help our brother Vince recover from his injury, and may God's divine footsteps lead him to a top notch club!!!! Odas, I can't hear you, this is where you say "Amen"!!!! Haba now? :mad: :mad: :mad:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

maceo4 wrote:
Odas wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Odas wrote:
Please Odas, join me in prayer, let God intercede on OUR behalf and help our brother Vince recover from his injury, and may God's divine footsteps lead him to a top notch club!!!! Odas, I can't hear you, this is where you say "Amen"!!!! Haba now? :mad: :mad: :mad:
Amen, but NOT as a member of the Super-eagles, he is RETIRED. Thus, good luck to him in all of his endeavors, except becoming a member of our national team. He retired out of his own accord. :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Odas on Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

We are going to have some tall goal keepers in SE

Okoye 6'5
Uzoho 6'5
Alampasu 6'5
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Odas wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Odas wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Odas wrote:
Amen, but NOT as a member of the Super-eagles, he is RETIRED. Thus, good luck to him in all of his endeavors, except becoming a member of our national team. He retired out of his won accord.
I'm sorry buddy, you can't have your cake and eat it too, once our prayer is answered the bobo is starting in Russia :taunt:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

maceo4 wrote:
Odas wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Odas wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Odas wrote:
Amen, but NOT as a member of the Super-eagles, he is RETIRED. Thus, good luck to him in all of his endeavors, except becoming a member of our national team. He retired out of his won accord.
I'm sorry buddy, you can't have your cake and eat it too, once our prayer is answered the bobo is starting in Russia :taunt:
My prayer is offered for him to recover and go about his business, not to become a member of our national team - the Super-eagles. However, if your logic is based on his coming to the national team, then my "Amen" is withdrawn :thumbs: :thumbs: Thus, prayer is no more answered
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Odas wrote:

Chief Odas get cement for head whenever he reads Enyeama's name for site.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!