Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:31 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 409 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:48 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:53 am
Posts: 3741


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:26 pm
Posts: 5806
For those going to the Naija vs Croatia match
there is a Kaliningrad whatsapp group for info on how to travel from Poland or Lithuania but I don't know if you can reach the group from the link below.

There are buses from Gdansk according to the grp chat but it depends on demand

https://chat.whatsapp.com/0YRnoLnBGi9Hg5wPW2tZjO

Also you can book hotels at FIFA.com

_________________
To d Super Eagles - there's no limit to wot can be accomplished when nobody cares who gets the credit (ucb)
speech is ma hammer bang d world into shape - mos def
A win is a win, whether u win by an inch or by a mile - Dominic Toretto
life without knowledge is death in disguise - talib kweli


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:47 pm
Posts: 10203
Yes o!

I get our Iceland and Argentina tickets.

Real wahala getting to the Iceland game. Some flights na 38 hours from LA unless man take Aeroflot.

Who dey go Volgograd from USA?

Even getting to St Petersburg after our match na Waec!

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D


Robbynice wrote:
Ugbowo wrote:
So na only me dey go Argentina match???

I think Cmoke dey go that game too. Aruako I think is as well but I stand corrected on that.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 3:39 am
Posts: 14242
Location: Houston, Texas.
Cmoke wrote:
Yes o!

I get our Iceland and Argentina tickets.

Real wahala getting to the Iceland game. Some flights na 38 hours from LA unless man take Aeroflot.

Who dey go Volgograd from USA?

Even getting to St Petersburg after our match na Waec!

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D


Robbynice wrote:
Ugbowo wrote:
So na only me dey go Argentina match???

I think Cmoke dey go that game too. Aruako I think is as well but I stand corrected on that.



I was able to secure

Kaliningrad to Moscow
Moscow to Volgograd
Volgograd to Saint Petersburg
Saint Petersburg to Moscow

All flights on Aeroflot or $520..... and day flights too... no overnight and all that yeye early morning flights.

Now, I have extra tickets, Nigeria vs. Croatia and Nigeria vs. Iceland, Cat 2 sale value for Sell..... Or I will exchange both for a 1 Nigeria vs. Argentina any cat. Anybody wan sell me Nigeria vs. Argentina?

_________________
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:47 pm
Posts: 10203
Whao!

Not bad at all.

I want base for St Petersburg.

Wetin dey Moscow?


Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D

Undertaker wrote:
Cmoke wrote:
Yes o!

I get our Iceland and Argentina tickets.

Real wahala getting to the Iceland game. Some flights na 38 hours from LA unless man take Aeroflot.

Who dey go Volgograd from USA?

Even getting to St Petersburg after our match na Waec!

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D


Robbynice wrote:
Ugbowo wrote:
So na only me dey go Argentina match???

I think Cmoke dey go that game too. Aruako I think is as well but I stand corrected on that.



I was able to secure

Kaliningrad to Moscow
Moscow to Volgograd
Volgograd to Saint Petersburg
Saint Petersburg to Moscow

All flights on Aeroflot or $520..... and day flights too... no overnight and all that yeye early morning flights.

Now, I have extra tickets, Nigeria vs. Croatia and Nigeria vs. Iceland, Cat 2 sale value for Sell..... Or I will exchange both for a 1 Nigeria vs. Argentina any cat. Anybody wan sell me Nigeria vs. Argentina?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 33034
Guys I hope you all walk in group no walker alone for street in Russia.Black British fans will be target.Buy Russia flag with Don Putin sign like a black Russia resident just be safe there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Posts: 55449
kajifu wrote:
Guys I hope you all walk in group no walker alone for street in Russia.Black British fans will be target.Buy Russia flag with Don Putin sign like a black Russia resident just be safe there.


Get a Nigerian passport handy.

:lol: :lol:

_________________
Winners do it the right way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kimbo5c0Ak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMAchpi46lA


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:47 pm
Posts: 10203
This is getting scary o.

Na so de place bad?

Cmoke

kajifu wrote:
Guys I hope you all walk in group no walker alone for street in Russia.Black British fans will be target.Buy Russia flag with Don Putin sign like a black Russia resident just be safe there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 3:39 am
Posts: 14242
Location: Houston, Texas.
Cmoke wrote:
This is getting scary o.

Na so de place bad?

Cmoke

kajifu wrote:
Guys I hope you all walk in group no walker alone for street in Russia.Black British fans will be target.Buy Russia flag with Don Putin sign like a black Russia resident just be safe there.



Them say worst things about Brazil in 2014................... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

_________________
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 3:39 am
Posts: 14242
Location: Houston, Texas.
Anyone flying into Gdansk, Poland on the way to Kaliningrad on June 15th?

_________________
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:26 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:01 am
Posts: 37329
Location: Eagles' Nest
Undertaker wrote:
Anyone flying into Gdansk, Poland on the way to Kaliningrad on June 15th?

Myself and Aruako1 are flying into Gdansk en route to Kaliningrad on game day, June 16th. Our game is at 8pm local time if I am not mistaken.

_________________
Image
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 3:39 am
Posts: 14242
Location: Houston, Texas.
Robbynice wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Anyone flying into Gdansk, Poland on the way to Kaliningrad on June 15th?

Myself and Aruako1 are flying into Gdansk en route to Kaliningrad on game day, June 16th. Our game is at 8pm local time if I am not mistaken.


OK, how are you getting to Kaliningrad on June 16th? I am flying to Gdansk from London on June 15th, landing at Gdansk 7pm. I need a ride to Kaliningrad on June 15th.

_________________
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Last edited by Undertaker on Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:22 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:01 am
Posts: 37329
Location: Eagles' Nest
Undertaker wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Anyone flying into Gdansk, Poland on the way to Kaliningrad on June 15th?

Myself and Aruako1 are flying into Gdansk en route to Kaliningrad on game day, June 16th. Our game is at 8pm local time if I am not mistaken.


OK, how are you getting to Kaliningrad on June 16th? I am flying to Gdansk from London on June 15th 7pm. I need a ride to Kaliningrad on June 15th or 16th.

We made a reservation for Taxi that would take us from the airport I believe to Kaliningrad. I think it can take 3 and we are only 2 as of now. I need to check in with Aruako1 who made the reservation. You can check with him as well. He is a forum member.

_________________
Image
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:27 pm
Posts: 6061
Robbynice wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Anyone flying into Gdansk, Poland on the way to Kaliningrad on June 15th?

Myself and Aruako1 are flying into Gdansk en route to Kaliningrad on game day, June 16th. Our game is at 8pm local time if I am not mistaken.


OK, how are you getting to Kaliningrad on June 16th? I am flying to Gdansk from London on June 15th 7pm. I need a ride to Kaliningrad on June 15th or 16th.

We made a reservation for Taxi that would take us from the airport I believe to Kaliningrad. I think it can take 3 and we are only 2 as of now. I need to check in with Aruako1 who made the reservation. You can check with him as well. He is a forum member.


Robbynice is correct. Undertaker you can meet us at the Gdansk airport on the 16th. The car will take 3 people.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 3:39 am
Posts: 14242
Location: Houston, Texas.
aruako1 wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Anyone flying into Gdansk, Poland on the way to Kaliningrad on June 15th?

Myself and Aruako1 are flying into Gdansk en route to Kaliningrad on game day, June 16th. Our game is at 8pm local time if I am not mistaken.


OK, how are you getting to Kaliningrad on June 16th? I am flying to Gdansk from London on June 15th 7pm. I need a ride to Kaliningrad on June 15th or 16th.

We made a reservation for Taxi that would take us from the airport I believe to Kaliningrad. I think it can take 3 and we are only 2 as of now. I need to check in with Aruako1 who made the reservation. You can check with him as well. He is a forum member.


Robbynice is correct. Undertaker you can meet us at the Gdansk airport on the 16th. The car will take 3 people.


I heard crossing the board will very difficult on match day. A lot of fans traveling from Croatia are crossing the border on match day as well. Expect long lines and delays. I was hoping to cross the border on June 15th. My hotel room reservation in Kaliningrad is June 15th to June 17th.

_________________
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:27 pm
Posts: 6061
Undertaker wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Anyone flying into Gdansk, Poland on the way to Kaliningrad on June 15th?

Myself and Aruako1 are flying into Gdansk en route to Kaliningrad on game day, June 16th. Our game is at 8pm local time if I am not mistaken.


OK, how are you getting to Kaliningrad on June 16th? I am flying to Gdansk from London on June 15th 7pm. I need a ride to Kaliningrad on June 15th or 16th.

We made a reservation for Taxi that would take us from the airport I believe to Kaliningrad. I think it can take 3 and we are only 2 as of now. I need to check in with Aruako1 who made the reservation. You can check with him as well. He is a forum member.


Robbynice is correct. Undertaker you can meet us at the Gdansk airport on the 16th. The car will take 3 people.


I heard crossing the board will very difficult on match day. A lot of fans traveling from Croatia are crossing the border on match day as well. Expect long lines and delays. I was hoping to cross the border on June 15th. My hotel room reservation in Kaliningrad is June 15th to June 17th.


We will just have to take the chance.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 3:39 am
Posts: 14242
Location: Houston, Texas.
Anyone plan on buying tickets on April 18th?

_________________
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:27 pm
Posts: 6061
Undertaker wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Anyone flying into Gdansk, Poland on the way to Kaliningrad on June 15th?

Myself and Aruako1 are flying into Gdansk en route to Kaliningrad on game day, June 16th. Our game is at 8pm local time if I am not mistaken.


OK, how are you getting to Kaliningrad on June 16th? I am flying to Gdansk from London on June 15th 7pm. I need a ride to Kaliningrad on June 15th or 16th.

We made a reservation for Taxi that would take us from the airport I believe to Kaliningrad. I think it can take 3 and we are only 2 as of now. I need to check in with Aruako1 who made the reservation. You can check with him as well. He is a forum member.


Robbynice is correct. Undertaker you can meet us at the Gdansk airport on the 16th. The car will take 3 people.


I heard crossing the board will very difficult on match day. A lot of fans traveling from Croatia are crossing the border on match day as well. Expect long lines and delays. I was hoping to cross the border on June 15th. My hotel room reservation in Kaliningrad is June 15th to June 17th.


Have you sorted out your travel back from Kaliningrad to Gdansk? You can get a bus back on the 17th. You can buy tickets here- https://www.kenigauto.com/en/booking/#step/1


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 3:39 am
Posts: 14242
Location: Houston, Texas.
aruako1 wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Anyone flying into Gdansk, Poland on the way to Kaliningrad on June 15th?

Myself and Aruako1 are flying into Gdansk en route to Kaliningrad on game day, June 16th. Our game is at 8pm local time if I am not mistaken.


OK, how are you getting to Kaliningrad on June 16th? I am flying to Gdansk from London on June 15th 7pm. I need a ride to Kaliningrad on June 15th or 16th.

We made a reservation for Taxi that would take us from the airport I believe to Kaliningrad. I think it can take 3 and we are only 2 as of now. I need to check in with Aruako1 who made the reservation. You can check with him as well. He is a forum member.


Robbynice is correct. Undertaker you can meet us at the Gdansk airport on the 16th. The car will take 3 people.


I heard crossing the board will very difficult on match day. A lot of fans traveling from Croatia are crossing the border on match day as well. Expect long lines and delays. I was hoping to cross the border on June 15th. My hotel room reservation in Kaliningrad is June 15th to June 17th.


Have you sorted out your travel back from Kaliningrad to Gdansk? You can get a bus back on the 17th. You can buy tickets here- https://www.kenigauto.com/en/booking/#step/1


I am flying to Moscow from Kaliningrad on June 17th. Meeting up with some friends from Houston in Moscow. We have tickets for Germany vs. Mexico, Portugal vs. Morocco and Poland vs. Senegal ............... all in Moscow before i travel to Volgograd for Nigeria vs Iceland.

Thanks for the information Sir. Very much appreciated. I just booked my trip from Gdansk to Kaliningrad on June 15th on the 9pm bus. :thumbs:

_________________
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 9:28 pm
Posts: 4037
Location: UK
Hey undertaker... I am also flying from UK to Gdansk on the 15th but in the morning.
where are you staying in Kaliningrad?

Thanks for the link Aruako1 might just book that :thumb:

_________________
YNWA
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 9:28 pm
Posts: 4037
Location: UK
Anyone got ideas about accommodation in Kaliningrad and Volvograd?

_________________
YNWA
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 3:39 am
Posts: 14242
Location: Houston, Texas.
heavyd wrote:
Hey undertaker... I am also flying from UK to Gdansk on the 15th but in the morning.
where are you staying in Kaliningrad?

Thanks for the link Aruako1 might just book that :thumb:


I am staying at the Tourist hotel in Kaliningrad booked via FIFA accommodation website. Check in June 15th and out June 17th.

_________________
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 9:28 pm
Posts: 4037
Location: UK
Undertaker wrote:
heavyd wrote:
Hey undertaker... I am also flying from UK to Gdansk on the 15th but in the morning.
where are you staying in Kaliningrad?

Thanks for the link Aruako1 might just book that :thumb:


I am staying at the Tourist hotel in Kaliningrad booked via FIFA accommodation website. Check in June 15th and out June 17th.


Nothing showing up on the FIFA website...
Just booked the Hotel Kaliningrad on Booking.com

Accommodation in Volvograd is expensive...

_________________
YNWA
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 409 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group