Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:34 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 337 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:56 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:43 pm
Posts: 17632
Location: Cyberspace
GREENWHITEGREEN wrote:

...and France demolish Brazil, again o. You've guessed it, no love for Brazil.


That game should have been 8-0 for France. Guivarc'h and Dugarry collected Brazilian money. Imagine missing open net over and over and over again.

_________________

I don suffa no be small
Upon say I get sense
Poverty no good at all o
Na him make I join dis business

- Osuofia - I Go Chop Your Dollar

Sinequanon - AKA shanequa - The autistic crybaby troll of CE. Whaaaa! Ah ain't talkin' to you no mo' cuz you hoit ma feelens :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 5:01 pm
Posts: 7038
Wahala dey! Johann Berg Gudmundsson!!!

_________________
-Simpli fy -


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:04 pm
Posts: 27398
Cmoke wrote:
We get 3 points v Croatia and win the group with another 3 against Iceland. Wc 1994 and 1998 shows we love tough groups



Love??? Or they seed us like such???

_________________
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:04 pm
Posts: 27398
Bigpokey24 wrote:
F360 wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
Chris Waddle not confident that Argentina can qualify from the group with Nigeria and Croatia.


Smart man. Not a lazy analyst like all the others.

you UK people are blessed to have decent pundits, we have to deal with goats like Lalas, Landon Donavan and some useless US confused footballing pundits




Nna, so I'm not the only 1 who feels the group will b a Croatia naija celebration?????? So people go his wein.

_________________
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:04 am
Posts: 9026
I got my Fan ID in the mail. Crossing my fingers I get more tickets by March once the results from this sales phase comes out. I'll probably book my flights and hotels next month.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:14 pm
Posts: 12469
Location: USA
FIFA no charge my card ooooo :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:

_________________


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:41 am
Posts: 15424
US TV schedule
https://foxsports-wordpress-www-prsuppo ... a-2018.pdf

_________________
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/team?id=657&cc=5901
http://www.fifa.com/associations/association=nga/index.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigeria_national_football_team


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:12 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:01 am
Posts: 37200
Location: Eagles' Nest
deanotito wrote:
FIFA no charge my card ooooo :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:

Dem never charged mine too but I think they will once they do the draw or whatever it is that they do for the second phase. Btw what game are you planning to go watch?

_________________
Image
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 18724
Location: Ukwuani
goke313 wrote:

Thanks for this information - bro! Very handy

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 13771
Got my tickets for Nigeria vs Iceland.

This will be my FIFTH World Cup. :thumbs:

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:04 am
Posts: 9026
I got 4 tickets so far including Egypt vs. Uruguay. I will wake up at the crack of dawn on March 13 to try my luck with first-come first-served.

This is my second WC and I am sick of the useless FIFA ticket application process. It's not fair at all.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:22 pm
Posts: 5211
Location: Dallas/Houston, TX
Got tickets for Nigeria v Argentina!

Who else?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:59 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:01 am
Posts: 37200
Location: Eagles' Nest
Still waiting to see if I will get my ticket for the Nigeria v Croatia game

March 12th I believe is the date of the random draw...

_________________
Image
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:15 pm
Posts: 2190
Ugbowo wrote:
Got tickets for Nigeria v Argentina!

Who else?

Not yet o.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:20 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:43 pm
Posts: 17632
Location: Cyberspace
The YeyeMan wrote:
Got my tickets for Nigeria vs Iceland.

This will be my FIFTH World Cup. :thumbs:



I see someone changed their mind about traveling to the land where fans are so kind that they donate bananas to dark-skinned players :sneaky:

_________________

I don suffa no be small
Upon say I get sense
Poverty no good at all o
Na him make I join dis business

- Osuofia - I Go Chop Your Dollar

Sinequanon - AKA shanequa - The autistic crybaby troll of CE. Whaaaa! Ah ain't talkin' to you no mo' cuz you hoit ma feelens :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 13771
Scipio Africanus wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Got my tickets for Nigeria vs Iceland.

This will be my FIFTH World Cup. :thumbs:



I see someone changed their mind about traveling to the land where fans are so kind that they donate bananas to dark-skinned players :sneaky:

Reluctantly. I'll be in Russia for three nights and then I'll ghost.

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:14 pm
Posts: 12469
Location: USA
Robbynice wrote:
deanotito wrote:
FIFA no charge my card ooooo :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:

Dem never charged mine too but I think they will once they do the draw or whatever it is that they do for the second phase. Btw what game are you planning to go watch?


I got Iceland and Croatia tickets but didn't get Argentina. My buddy got all 3...he seems to think I can buy ARG at the stadium. I'm not so sure

_________________


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:33 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:01 am
Posts: 37200
Location: Eagles' Nest
deanotito wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
deanotito wrote:
FIFA no charge my card ooooo :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:

Dem never charged mine too but I think they will once they do the draw or whatever it is that they do for the second phase. Btw what game are you planning to go watch?


I got Iceland and Croatia tickets but didn't get Argentina. My buddy got all 3...he seems to think I can buy ARG at the stadium. I'm not so sure

God willing we go jam at the Croatia game. Waiting to see if I get the game ticket by Monday but already making plans to be at the game.

_________________
Image
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:24 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:14 pm
Posts: 12469
Location: USA
Robbynice wrote:
deanotito wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
deanotito wrote:
FIFA no charge my card ooooo :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:

Dem never charged mine too but I think they will once they do the draw or whatever it is that they do for the second phase. Btw what game are you planning to go watch?


I got Iceland and Croatia tickets but didn't get Argentina. My buddy got all 3...he seems to think I can buy ARG at the stadium. I'm not so sure

God willing we go jam at the Croatia game. Waiting to see if I get the game ticket by Monday but already making plans to be at the game.


Correct!!

_________________


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:15 pm
Posts: 2190
tmex12 wrote:
Ugbowo wrote:
Got tickets for Nigeria v Argentina!
Who else?

Not yet o.

These silly Russians just sent me an email that ticket application unsuccessful. Next opportunity is March 13th 10H CET. Whats that?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:54 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:01 am
Posts: 37200
Location: Eagles' Nest
tmex12 wrote:
tmex12 wrote:
Ugbowo wrote:
Got tickets for Nigeria v Argentina!
Who else?

Not yet o.

These silly Russians just sent me an email that ticket application unsuccessful. Next opportunity is March 13th 10H CET. Whats that?

Same here. They are talking about the payment process was unsuccessful...Me I no get this people but I am following on that. Next phase is March 13th to April 03. I will figure out. God willing I will be in Russia for the WC.

_________________
Image
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 32057
My people becareful how you buy ticket and used your card,Russia get a lot of Mafia pass Italian sef.Hmmm fear dey me for guys going and facing Putin boys.Stories is that as a black man no walker alone for road oooh and no look Russian babes if you see Russian guys around.They can just cut your head.
If you get na British passport good luck and expect few slaps left and right.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:15 pm
Posts: 2190
The next round opens at 4am US EST. Its first come first allocated. Hopefully I get lucky this time.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 337 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 01bakana, Google [Bot], maceo4, TonyTheTigerKiller and 27 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group