Last Day of Peace on CE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Polly
Egg
Egg
Re: Last Day of Peace on CE

Post by Polly »

pajimoh wrote:I really don't know why you guys want to be in the same site with Ayo. I've booked my package holiday of "Peace", 1 week in Yemen, shouting "Saudi is the greatest nation on earth". Another week in Turkey handing out anti Erdogan leaflet. Followed by a month in Saudi Arabia and Iran cycling across the countries naked with a sex doll tied to the bicycle.

It's got to be more peaceful than hanging in here with Ayo's 10 pointers driving me insane
I find your "match-plan" to be quite intriguing. Why are you going to be cycling the wilds of the Middle East at a time such as this? I propose East and Central Africa, or Southern Africa, or even North Africa? They won't drive you insane: we'll come get you!
jb
Egg
Egg

Post by jb »

nanijoe wrote:All we ask is that the 10 points occasionally make sense
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Can I advice those who want "peace" to please now leave the forum quietly. I will be at least 10 points per day from now until the World Cup ends in July.
Occasionally?
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Polly wrote:
pajimoh wrote:I really don't know why you guys want to be in the same site with Ayo. I've booked my package holiday of "Peace", 1 week in Yemen, shouting "Saudi is the greatest nation on earth". Another week in Turkey handing out anti Erdogan leaflet. Followed by a month in Saudi Arabia and Iran cycling across the countries naked with a sex doll tied to the bicycle.

It's got to be more peaceful than hanging in here with Ayo's 10 pointers driving me insane
I find your "match-plan" to be quite intriguing. Why are you going to be cycling the wilds of the Middle East at a time such as this? I propose East and Central Africa, or Southern Africa, or even North Africa? They won't drive you insane: we'll come get you!
Too close. The risk of accidentally coming into contact with someone logged on to CE is too great in the countries you mentioned. I can't take the risk of being too close to Ayo :twisted:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

I've sent private messages to most people on CE containing the link to a new private forum where we can discuss the world cup in peace. If you didn't get the message then you're an IPOB merchant or Ayo Akinfe (includes Ohenhen since I'm convinced these 2 are one and the same).
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

nanijoe wrote:All we ask is that the 10 points occasionally make sense
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Can I advice those who want "peace" to please now leave the forum quietly. I will be at least 10 points per day from now until the World Cup ends in July.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Polly wrote:Hope all of us are enjoying this last day of peace on CE for about one year. Tomorrow, the World Cup draws will be made, and CE will know no real peace again unless and until the Super Eagles win the cup in Moscow on July 15, 2018.

Goodluck, guys!

Lol. Na true sha. Once the draw is finalized, all man go begin tactical exposition on our team and our opponents. Ayo will be responsible for at least 50%
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet