Last Day of Peace on CE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Polly
Egg
Egg
Last Day of Peace on CE

Post by Polly »

Hope all of us are enjoying this last day of peace on CE for about one year. Tomorrow, the World Cup draws will be made, and CE will know no real peace again unless and until the Super Eagles win the cup in Moscow on July 15, 2018.

Goodluck, guys!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Last Day of Peace on CE

Post by metalalloy »

What peace? You must have ayo blocked or something :lol: :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

I'm moving to Yemen for some much needed peace from Ayo
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

No be only you - I will leave this forum if the current situation intensifies.. He should be made an honorary Arsenal fan.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

you call this peace?
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Can I advice those who want "peace" to please now leave the forum quietly. I will be at least 10 points per day from now until the World Cup ends in July.
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

All we ask is that the 10 points occasionally make sense
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Can I advice those who want "peace" to please now leave the forum quietly. I will be at least 10 points per day from now until the World Cup ends in July.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

nanijoe wrote:All we ask is that the 10 points occasionally make sense
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Can I advice those who want "peace" to please now leave the forum quietly. I will be at least 10 points per day from now until the World Cup ends in July.

If you no like dem, waka pass!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Bia, Ayo, you know wan here all these beg wey we dey beg you?
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Enugu II wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Bia, Ayo, you know wan here all these beg wey we dey beg you?
Maybe we need to establish a new section for those who do not want to debate the World Cup. Let us call it Non-World Cup Forum. They can go there and leave us continue with our discussion here abeg.
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

I kuku don't click on the topics...
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Kai, "advance warning" issued by Oga Ayo. Una don here-o! make una lef naw-naw
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Enugu II wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Chief Ayo is ready to do battle.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

Maybe we need to establish a new section for those who do not want to debate the World Cup. Let us call it Non-World Cup Forum. They can go there and leave us continue with our discussion here abeg.
But its not a discussion if you are the one doing all the talking and everybody is telling you to 'shaaaaarrrrrraaaaaapppppp'....
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

maceo4 wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

But its not a discussion if you are the one doing all the talking and everybody is telling you to 'shaaaaarrrrrraaaaaapppppp'....
You just do what I tell you to and you will be fine.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

You just do what I tell you to and you will be fine.
Got you, if only I could hear what you are saying over the loud cries of "SHAAAAARRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPP" coming from all and sundry! :taunt:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

:rotf:
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

I think I have a migraine already :(
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:

:agree: :mrgreen:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

Actually, this is soccer, with Nigeria about to get into what could be a historic turnaround. When I said peace, I meant I welcome a full-throated war. Soccer is best when it is fast, noisy and crazy.

And o, we may attack Ayo today, but starting tomorrow we are all going to be deep in it--I predict--and we will welcome many friends, old and new, and only the strong will survive in the stands!
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

pajimoh wrote:I'm moving to Yemen for some much needed peace from Ayo
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Cellular wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

:agree: :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

I really don't know why you guys want to be in the same site with Ayo. I've booked my package holiday of "Peace", 1 week in Yemen, shouting "Saudi is the greatest nation on earth". Another week in Turkey handing out anti Erdogan leaflet. Followed by a month in Saudi Arabia and Iran cycling across the countries naked with a sex doll tied to the bicycle.

It's got to be more peaceful than hanging in here with Ayo's 10 pointers driving me insane
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!