Dem wan draw blood oo!!! IDDS!!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Dem wan draw blood oo!!! IDDS!!!!

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Yeeaapaariipaaa!!!! Dem don start o. Abeg, my people, look this formula and tell me if sontin Betta fit come out of this for us. Na blood they wan draw?

Kremlin + Putin+ kalo kalo draw+ Fifa + Niaja =???
:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

Is this not a set up? All this heartache and shaking for almost 4 yrs is about to be rendered useless by the Russians and fifa. Person wey tiff US election while chilln at the Kremlin na him dem wan carry kalo kalo go play for his office? :scared: :scared: :scared:

Ori iya mi o! Wat if they put us with Germany, Spain come put Croatia on top nko? This is just too much. I swear I’m done with being a SE fan after the wc cos the wahala and ojoro too much. This just isn’t right.
OCCUPY NFF!!
charlie
Egg
Egg
Re: Dem wan draw blood oo!!! IDDS!!!!

Post by charlie »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Yeeaapaariipaaa!!!! Dem don start o. Abeg, my people, look this formula and tell me if sontin Betta fit come out of this for us. Na blood they wan draw?

Is this not a set up? All this heartache and shaking for almost 4 yrs is about to be rendered useless by the Russians and fifa. Person wey tiff US election while chilln at the Kremlin na him dem wan carry kalo kalo go play for his office? :scared: :scared: :scared:

Ori iya mi o! Wat if they put us with Germany, Spain come put Croatia on top nko? This is just too much. I swear I’m done with being a SE fan after the wc cos the wahala and ojoro too much. This just isn’t right.
You get serious issues :???: :???:
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Yeeaapaariipaaa!!!! Dem don start o. Abeg, my people, look this formula and tell me if sontin Betta fit come out of this for us. Na blood they wan draw?

The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

charlie wrote:

You get serious issues :???: :???:
You fit buy lotto tix from Putin inside kremlin?
OCCUPY NFF!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Nuttin like advance shaking :thumb: :thumb: Abeg carry on shakymatology
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

this is what happens when you think say Nigerian weed na the same as those Oregon weed you been doing
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

..dude U better start managing these ya Warapa pangs or we'd be forced to act :mad:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

:scared: :scared: pray for SE. we need a break
OCCUPY NFF!!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Nigeria will have Russia and Swiss,so no shaking
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote::scared: :scared: pray for SE. we need a break
SE will be just fine,
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Enugu II wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Dey dia o. We go see how u go write Tory when we get Germany and Spain!
OCCUPY NFF!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

So is this official thread for the draw?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Pele is now using a walker?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Jay Jay and Papillo looking good!
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu