ATTENDING SE WC GAMES IN RUSSIA

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: ATTENDING SE WC GAMES IN RUSSIA

Post by Robbynice »

King Futcha wrote:
Robbynice wrote:I have a wedding in Paris on June 23rd and plan to go there via London next year. The only game that will probably make sense to me to attend will be the 3rd game against Argentina on June 26th. I need to figure out how to make the logistics work for me. The first game might work as well...I will call my boy in London and see how we can make it work.
you can fly around the world but can't... ah forget it.
LOL....I will ring you up bro. Haba :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Janganza
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Janganza »

tmex12 wrote:
Heliopolis wrote:
KIZONZO wrote:Not interested in the group games as i attended 7 of those from last WC. Has anyone been lucky enough to get the ticket to the WC final game?

That is what i am very interested in as the atmosphere at the final is very different from what i heard!
I tried like heck to get 2014 final tickets and will try again this time around. Based on what I've read on other forums, only about 20% or so are available to the general public while the rest go to sponsors and FAs.
How easy is it to get tickets? Directly or through a secondary source. I applied when the window opened yesterday; this is what I received - its unduly complicated. Cant book flights or hotels unless I have tickets confirmed otherwise whats the point of flying 15hrs to sit in a fanzone when I can sit in comfort in my basement and watch same!

Your Ticket Application, as reflected below, has been received by the FIFA World Cup Ticketing Centre (“FWCTC”).

Please note that your submission of your Ticket Application to purchase the Tickets listed below does NOT guarantee that any of the Tickets in your Ticket Application will be allocated to you.
Currently your Application for the Tickets listed below is pending. In the likely event that such Tickets are over-subscribed, your Ticket Application will be entered into a Random Selection Draw process. In case your Ticket Application is entirely or partially successful or the Tickets listed below are not over-subscribed, subject to full payment, the respective Tickets will be allocated to you in full or partially. You will be notified of the status of your Ticket Application no later than 12th March 2018.
I gave up even when the last window was still open. I will try again. One thing for sure, I will be there in Russia with or without ticket.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Babalawo wrote:So it's visa free for Nigerians attending the world cup? Was thinking of which passport to apply for a visa with.

https://nigeria.mid.ru/en_GB/web/en-nig ... -2017/2018

American passport is tricky. Use your Nigerian passport.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Janganza
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Janganza »

My ticket request has been successfully created. Fingers crossed.
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

My experience from the last world cup be say except for the Argentina game, ticket plenty for stadium.
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

I just applied for tickets for our Iceland and Argentina match. plus our semi final and final match as a Naija fan!

YOU DONT NEED VISA if you get a FAN ID after paying for your ticket. The FAN id also transport you osho free between venues.

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D :D
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

Cmoke wrote:I just applied for tickets for our Iceland and Argentina match. plus our semi final and final match as a Naija fan!

YOU DONT NEED VISA if you get a FAN ID after paying for your ticket. The FAN id also transport you osho free between venues.

This is only useful for travel between Moscow and St. Petersburg. Some of the distances between cities by ground are like 15 hours (and probably more). It would've been useful if they offered discount airfare and train travel. Free bus travel in a country as big as Russia is not a convenience.
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Great opportunity to see Russia by road nah.
Heliopolis wrote:
Cmoke wrote:I just applied for tickets for our Iceland and Argentina match. plus our semi final and final match as a Naija fan!

This is only useful for travel between Moscow and St. Petersburg. Some of the distances between cities by ground are like 15 hours (and probably more). It would've been useful if they offered discount airfare and train travel. Free bus travel in a country as big as Russia is not a convenience.
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

Cmoke wrote:My experience from the last world cup be say except for the Argentina game, ticket plenty for stadium.
YEAH...

...that's what I thought.
Bell
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

Where and how do I apply for tickets?
Peter Obi For President 2023
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Babalawo wrote:Where and how do I apply for tickets?
Fifa.com
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Old bo, you dey complain about 15 hours?

According to the train schedule, the additional trains to our matches each start from Moscow and takes about 20-23 hours each to get to two of our games. The moscow to st petersburg train na about 8-10 hours.

Heliopolis wrote:

sholaJay
Egg
Egg

Post by sholaJay »

Myself and my cousin have booked our tickets to Gdansk. We will be driving to the first game too
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

I no go because I hear sey dem dey chop people for dat side..
Pa
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

paj wrote:I no go because I hear sey dem dey chop people for dat side..
Pa
Person wey no get money talk say beer too bitter.
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

Cmoke wrote:Old bo, you dey complain about 15 hours?

According to the train schedule, the additional trains to our matches each start from Moscow and takes about 20-23 hours each to get to two of our games. The moscow to st petersburg train na about 8-10 hours.

Heliopolis wrote:

GREAT, CONSIDER IT...

...an opportunity to see more of Russia. But seriously, why not fly? And why seek a base instead of moving from site to site?
Bell
megapro
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by megapro »

Great Josite,
Congrats
Does one have yo pay $105.-- before the application is considered?
megapro 2012:
Keshi should be left alone to continue his program, and seriously has a chance of casting his name in gold
megapro
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by megapro »

megapro wrote:Great Josite,
Congrats
@ Janganza
megapro 2012:
Keshi should be left alone to continue his program, and seriously has a chance of casting his name in gold
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

abacha wrote:
Ugbowo wrote:Looks Like

Croatia on the 16th (Saturday) in Kaliningrad
Iceland on the 22nd (Friday) in Volgograd
and Argentina on the 26th (Tuesday) In St Petersburg!

A Friday to Wednesday trip sounds doable! St Petersburg is very appealing.

Who dey go? Who get Map of Russia?
I am going.

Kalingrad is 4 hrs 40 from Uk
Volgograd is 9hr 45 min
St Petersb 6 hrs 10

Volgograd to St Peter is 2 hrs 35

Friday to Wed seems doable, but I hope to see all matches.

Anyone else going?
General, I go send you a PM. Me and my guys for London dey plan to go for the Croatia game on the 16th.

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

XBW-OQQ-ZVI

This is the code for the group I am in for the Croatia match.

Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

With the world cup coming back to North America in 2026....why bother with the next two world cup with unnecessary stress...Morocco doesn't stand a chance in terms of revenues the North American market will bring ...it will be 16 years after South Africa hosted compared 32 years since USA 1994 in North America.
Janganza
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Janganza »

megapro wrote:
megapro wrote:Great Josite,
Congrats
@ Janganza
Great!
Just saw this. No you pay once you win the tickets. No payment before.
Janganza
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Janganza »

Robbynice wrote:XBW-OQQ-ZVI

This is the code for the group I am in for the Croatia match.
:thumbs:
I have successfully joined this group pending if I get the ticket allocated . Fingers still crossed.