Balogun and Troost

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Balogun and Troost

Post by Tobi17 »

How will they cope against the guile of the Croats? we saw how they struggled with pace against Argentina in the last friendly game, the Croatian team packs alot of very technical midfielders... I'm sure the likes of Kovacic, Modric, Rakitic... need no formal introductions, ahead of the next friendly games we need to try out other defenders, Awaziem, omeruo...? I seriously hope we get to woo Akpoguma since he's the most likely to make a switch to Nigeria, good thing Rohr is sorting out our goal keeping issues with the recent discoveries of Uzoho and the and the German born kid Okoye.
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Balogun and Troost

Post by truetalk »

Balogun will be perfect for Mandzukic. Good matchup
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

These are the strikers that Croatia has:

FW Ante Rebić
FW Andrej Kramarić
FW Nikola Kalinić
FW Mario Mandžukić

Please, let us know about the guile of these Croats . Thank you.

As for Kovacic (who is a benchwarmer in Croatia. They start Brozovic instead), Modric and Rakitic. I am sure Ndidi (one of the best defensive midfielders in Europe), Onazi and Mikel can handle their guile.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ogasir
Egg
Egg

Post by ogasir »

Croatia should be more worried about our pace. Do they have the players to match the pace of Etebo, the two Moses, Ighalo, Ebuehi and whatever players emerge between now the WC?
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Every Tom,d#$% and harry nw has an opinion
OCCUPY NFF!!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Nothing worries me about the Croatia team. However, I am concerned about the lack of pace at the back, especially with Balogun.

Croatia do not have fast forwards so will not be a threat on this area but Messi will be, as will Aguero. That second goal Argentina scored on Krasnodar showed what we will be up against.