Who else listened to Alan Shearer during the draw?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Who else listened to Alan Shearer during the draw?

Post by Odas »

wiseone wrote:Alan Shearer did a documentary for the BBC last week about ex-footballers getting dementia from heading the ball too often. He said he was worried about the effect that years of heading the ball might have had on his mental health.
... and as a result, he is has "amnesia" now or is simply crazy you mean? Just asking - Chief
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Who else listened to Alan Shearer during the draw?

Post by Odas »

Scipio Africanus wrote:
Odas wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote: I prefer that we move under the radar. All this craving for other people's respect get as e be.
... thank you - bro! I prefer we do our thing as secretive as possible and shock many teams when the time comes.

Like you said, all these praises or recognition get as e be, me I no like-am
Gbam! All these false praises, na cunny cunny style dem wan take finish us.
I know it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The Oyibo's are very tricky and hence I watch them with "20 eyes" whenever I am dealing with them
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.