Vancity is defending us in Crotian soccer forum

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

highbury
Egg
Egg
Vancity is defending us in Crotian soccer forum

Post by highbury »

Croats believe that they with Argentina will qualify. Vancity is defending Nigeria. But I thought he was Ivorian :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

http://www.bigsoccer.com/threads/2018-w ... 26/page-11
highbury
Egg
Egg
Re: Vancity is defending us in Crotian soccer forum

Post by highbury »

I just realized there is another thread with the same link. My bad. I thought I was the first. Thread can be merged
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

There's no need to go there. Let them write us off and get a shock. Engaging them might make them sit up or we give some valuable information away
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

I no dey go Argentine or Croatian forum abeg. Let us meet on the green grass!
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

pajimoh wrote:There's no need to go there. Let them write us off and get a shock. Engaging them might make them sit up or we give some valuable information away
I went there because I was curious how other teams analyzed us. So times we can be deafened by our own echo chamber
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

highbury wrote:
pajimoh wrote:There's no need to go there. Let them write us off and get a shock. Engaging them might make them sit up or we give some valuable information away
I went there because I was curious how other teams analyzed us. So times we can be deafened by our own echo chamber

I go to neutral sites to get an outside opinion. Fans will always be biased in favour of their own teams.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

highbury wrote:
It is better for them to stew in their own superiority complex based on which high profile clubs their players are employed. It will hurt them more when the unexpected happens. Just like Spain. They never recovered after we dust them down
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

How on earth is that a Croatian forum? My pipul, you gats to be more precise

Wha choo looking at?!
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

They do not consider Nigeria a threat, True to it. Croatia on paper is very good, but is getting old. Modric, Ivan Rakatic and Perisic very gifted players.

Not much is known about Nigerian players except for Victor Moses and maybe Ndidi.
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Chai those guys has insulted us. Despite them having world class midfielders at Big clubs their defense are weak and could be exploited by the likes of pacy forwards like moses, iwobi and musa
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Some have leant and don't want to run into the kind yabbis the Gabonese did on General Trousers when they changed his name to General Pantyhose
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

you think the croatian team is made up of a bunch of hey yous who post on a random forum??/ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: sometimes, I wonder about you guys.

Let me help you, NOTHING ON FAN FORUMS AFFECT THE WAY A TEAM PREPARES FOR A GAME!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ogasir
Egg
Egg

Post by ogasir »

They probably think they will be Cameroon 2.0.
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
jb
Egg
Egg

Post by jb »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
highbury wrote:

I go to neutral sites to get an outside opinion. Fans will always be biased in favour of their own teams.
So wetin you find for neutral site?
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

I agree. It's kooky to go one another fan site. And then discuss football. Choi, the nerve!

:taunt:
Pax Americana...Wither Now?