ARSENAL VS MAN UT :(1-3). FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
ARSENAL VS MAN UT :(1-3). FT

Post by anikulapo »

This is gonna be some showdown
Last edited by anikulapo on Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:40 pm, edited 9 times in total.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BATTLE AT THE EMIRATES: ARSENAL VS MAN UT :(pre-game)

Post by Coach »

On the contrary, the game will not live up to its billing. United have been poor against good opposition, home advantage, expect Beloved to see this through. Controversy? Without doubt, penalty? Perhaps, card? Possibly. Mourinho will setup to avoid defeat, the onus is then on Beloved to step up and play the game in their half. Sanchez or MessiUt to bend a free kick in. Top bins.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Arsenal to win 2-0
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Mourinho has the formula to bully Arsenal and Wenger. I expect him to use it fully.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

bepanda wrote:Mourinho has the formula to bully Arsenal and Wenger. I expect him to use it fully.
Which club do you support again?
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Lacazzzzzzzettttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Arsenal (3-4-2-1): Cech; Koscielny, Mustafi, Monreal; Bellerin, Ramsey, Xhaka, Kolasinac; Ozil, Sanchez; Lacazette
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

2-0 Arsenal
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Subs: Ospina, Mertesacker, Coquelin, Wilshere, Iwobi, Welbeck, Giroud
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Manchester United (3-4-2-1): De Gea; Lindelof, Smalling, Rojo; Young, Matic, Pogba, Valencia; Lingard, Martial; Lukaku
Subs: Romero, Darmian, Blind, McTominay, Herrera, Mata, Rashford
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

So is Lacazette fit? What’s goin on here?

I also thought Matic was out? These coaches are playing games :woot: live it :mrgreen:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: ARSENAL VS MAN UT :(pre-game)

Post by anikulapo »

My outlook for this game is just don’t lose .... that United back line is highly suspect but with lead footed Xhaka we are highly susceptible to a United counter... thank God Rashford isn’t starting though

MLK.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Lukaku to wake up and remember how to score goals again at the right time today :D
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Interesting lineup and subs ... no Myka, Ibra, Feleini, Bailey, ...
ojafranpa wrote:Manchester United (3-4-2-1): De Gea; Lindelof, Smalling, Rojo; Young, Matic, Pogba, Valencia; Lingard, Martial; Lukaku
Subs: Romero, Darmian, Blind, McTominay, Herrera, Mata, Rashford
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Come on beloved,lets do it like last year at home.
Ozil,Sanchez,Laca please biko come correct,i know Jose will be negative but we need the big boys to show up like they did in mid week.Ramsey and Xhaka please be at your best biko and dont let them bully you guys in MF.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Did I say anything wrong?
Historically, Mou has always bullied Wenger ... fact.
Will history repeat itself? Will Wenger show he has learned his lessons? Only Wenger can answer that question !!!
ojafranpa wrote:
bepanda wrote:Mourinho has the formula to bully Arsenal and Wenger. I expect him to use it fully.
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

As AW will say, let us aim to produce a top level performance. We can and should beat this Manure team.
To God be the glory
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

bepanda wrote:Did I say anything wrong?
Will history repeat itself? Will Wenger show he has learned his lessons? Only Wenger can answer that question !!!
ojafranpa wrote:

Ignore the dog. He is always barking and nipping at the heels but cries whenever he gets smacked :roll:

MLK.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Skylolo wrote:As AW will say, let us aim to produce a top level performance. We can and should beat this Manure team.
I concur by His grace we will prevail.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

anikulapo wrote:
ojafranpa wrote:

Ignore the dog. He is always barking and nipping at the heels but cries whenever he gets smacked :roll:
Anika why will you call me a dog? What for. I ask him a legitimate question. Bro please and please watch what you say to me.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Due to leaving our boy, Iwobi on the bench, I rooting for ManU :taunt:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

ojafranpa wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
ojafranpa wrote:

Anika why will you call me a dog? What for. I ask him a legitimate question. Bro please and please watch what you say to me.

#$%$* please go away ... you are always annoying. Constantly back biting and poking and prodding .... but when responded to you start crying. Yes I have a little dog who is always barking and nipping ...reminds me a lot of you :roll:

The man has a right to his opinion but rather than responding with alternative viewpoint you go and question his allegiance ... what kinda rubbish is that? Abeg carry go :roll:

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

green4life wrote:Due to leaving our boy, Iwobi on the bench, I rooting for ManU :taunt:
Na wa oooh for,na so you wicked reach?Your team is on same point with manu instead to back beloved and if city beat them next week your team might be second.SMH