Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:04 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 553 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Next
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:44 pm 

This is gonna be some showdown

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.

Last edited by anikulapo on Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:40 pm, edited 9 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:53 pm 

On the contrary, the game will not live up to its billing. United have been poor against good opposition, home advantage, expect Beloved to see this through. Controversy? Without doubt, penalty? Perhaps, card? Possibly. Mourinho will setup to avoid defeat, the onus is then on Beloved to step up and play the game in their half. Sanchez or MessiUt to bend a free kick in. Top bins.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:08 pm 

Arsenal to win 2-0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:46 pm 

Mourinho has the formula to bully Arsenal and Wenger. I expect him to use it fully.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:07 pm 

bepanda wrote:
Mourinho has the formula to bully Arsenal and Wenger. I expect him to use it fully.

Which club do you support again?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:36 pm 

Lacazzzzzzzettttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:36 pm 

Arsenal (3-4-2-1): Cech; Koscielny, Mustafi, Monreal; Bellerin, Ramsey, Xhaka, Kolasinac; Ozil, Sanchez; Lacazette

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:37 pm 

2-0 Arsenal

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:38 pm 

Subs: Ospina, Mertesacker, Coquelin, Wilshere, Iwobi, Welbeck, Giroud

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:40 pm 

Manchester United (3-4-2-1): De Gea; Lindelof, Smalling, Rojo; Young, Matic, Pogba, Valencia; Lingard, Martial; Lukaku
Subs: Romero, Darmian, Blind, McTominay, Herrera, Mata, Rashford

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:41 pm 

So is Lacazette fit? What’s goin on here?

I also thought Matic was out? These coaches are playing games :woot: live it :mrgreen:

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:53 pm 

My outlook for this game is just don’t lose .... that United back line is highly suspect but with lead footed Xhaka we are highly susceptible to a United counter... thank God Rashford isn’t starting though

MLK.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:59 pm 

Lukaku to wake up and remember how to score goals again at the right time today :D

----------------------------------------------------------------
* 3SC * COD UNITED * MAN UTD * CORINTHIANS *

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:00 pm 

Interesting lineup and subs ... no Myka, Ibra, Feleini, Bailey, ...
ojafranpa wrote:
Manchester United (3-4-2-1): De Gea; Lindelof, Smalling, Rojo; Young, Matic, Pogba, Valencia; Lingard, Martial; Lukaku
Subs: Romero, Darmian, Blind, McTominay, Herrera, Mata, Rashford

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:00 pm 

Come on beloved,lets do it like last year at home.
Ozil,Sanchez,Laca please biko come correct,i know Jose will be negative but we need the big boys to show up like they did in mid week.Ramsey and Xhaka please be at your best biko and dont let them bully you guys in MF.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:03 pm 

Did I say anything wrong?
Historically, Mou has always bullied Wenger ... fact.
Will history repeat itself? Will Wenger show he has learned his lessons? Only Wenger can answer that question !!!
ojafranpa wrote:
bepanda wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:05 pm 

As AW will say, let us aim to produce a top level performance. We can and should beat this Manure team.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:14 pm 

bepanda wrote:
Will history repeat itself? Will Wenger show he has learned his lessons? Only Wenger can answer that question !!!
ojafranpa wrote:
bepanda wrote:

Ignore the dog. He is always barking and nipping at the heels but cries whenever he gets smacked :roll:

MLK.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:14 pm 

Skylolo wrote:
As AW will say, let us aim to produce a top level performance. We can and should beat this Manure team.

I concur by His grace we will prevail.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:15 pm 

anikulapo wrote:
bepanda wrote:
ojafranpa wrote:
bepanda wrote:

Ignore the dog. He is always barking and nipping at the heels but cries whenever he gets smacked :roll:

Anika why will you call me a dog? What for. I ask him a legitimate question. Bro please and please watch what you say to me.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:19 pm 

Due to leaving our boy, Iwobi on the bench, I rooting for ManU :taunt:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:23 pm 

ojafranpa wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
bepanda wrote:
ojafranpa wrote:
bepanda wrote:

Anika why will you call me a dog? What for. I ask him a legitimate question. Bro please and please watch what you say to me.

#$%$* please go away ... you are always annoying. Constantly back biting and poking and prodding .... but when responded to you start crying. Yes I have a little dog who is always barking and nipping ...reminds me a lot of you :roll:

The man has a right to his opinion but rather than responding with alternative viewpoint you go and question his allegiance ... what kinda rubbish is that? Abeg carry go :roll:

MLK.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:28 pm 

green4life wrote:
Due to leaving our boy, Iwobi on the bench, I rooting for ManU :taunt:

Na wa oooh for,na so you wicked reach?Your team is on same point with manu instead to back beloved and if city beat them next week your team might be second.SMH

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 553 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Next