ARSENAL VS MAN UT :(1-3). FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: ARSENAL VS MAN UT :(1-3)2H

Post by anikulapo »

Wenger is Mourinho's dog ....please let's go get Abumeyang and bin this French wafer Crapazette. I always knew why I was never a fan of this guy ....
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
[/video]

Best Midfielder in the league! :clap: :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

platinum wrote:
Skylolo wrote:30+ shots to Arsenal vs. 8 to United yet lose 3-1....

A serious lack of focus, the same reason why we are 7 points behind them.

Annoying.... :curse: :curse:

Two mad mistakes from Kos and Mustafi. Two guys who'd been pretty reliable in the last few weeks. You cannot spot Mourinho 2 goals and hope to get anything from it. No way.

Still, Arsenal played well in the attack phase. Defensively, outside of those two mistakes, the shape was catastrophic and I put that on Xhaka who showed a total disregard to discipline today.
You guys make me laugh. You forget that ManU came into this game to get quick goals and sit...and then hit on the counter. Watch the first few minutes...they pressed up top and as soon as they got the goals, they sat. To you, Arsenal played great. To me, you were suckered.
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Coach wrote:First win away at one of the top 6, of course Beloved duly obliges. Koscielny Drogba'd.
15 shots on target.
70% possession.
Outcome: Marigold.

That's what u get for a total lack of awareness of the opponent...

Xhaka....what does he really do?
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Riche007 wrote:
platinum wrote:

Two mad mistakes from Kos and Mustafi. Two guys who'd been pretty reliable in the last few weeks. You cannot spot Mourinho 2 goals and hope to get anything from it. No way.

Still, Arsenal played well in the attack phase. Defensively, outside of those two mistakes, the shape was catastrophic and I put that on Xhaka who showed a total disregard to discipline today.
You guys make me laugh. You forget that ManU came into this game to get quick goals and sit...and then hit on the counter. Watch the first few minutes...they pressed up top and as soon as they got the goals, they sat. To you, Arsenal played great. To me, you were suckered.

dont worry, Man United is the shittiest team in the league and the quiet revolution of Poch at 6th place is the real deal. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Stupid coach should have brought in wilshere but brought in that worthless French lorry Guroud .... honestly get Wenger out ... don't even care any more
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote:
Coach wrote:First win away at one of the top 6, of course Beloved duly obliges. Koscielny Drogba'd.
15 shots on target.
70% possession.
Outcome: Marigold.

That's what u get for a total lack of awareness of the opponent...

Xhaka....what does he really do?
The same thing as Fat Benitez does at Newcastle. Go make use of your mouth... your fat baby needs comfort. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

I see all these slow learners talking about Xhaka LMAO

MLK.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Riche007 wrote:
platinum wrote:

You missed what I said earlier. I'll repeat myself. I said Mourinho did exactly what Ferguson used to do i.e. either get the early goal OR sit back, hold shape and pounce on the mistakes arsenal ALWAYS makes.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

Don't understand why Xhaka is getting all the stick, he was not the one who made the mistakes that put us 2 goals down and made us desperate...
To God be the glory
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

anikulapo wrote:Wenger is Mourinho's dog ....please let's go get Abumeyang and bin this French wafer Crapazette. I always knew why I was never a fan of this guy ....
Lacazette is not the problem. Arsenal's defense is.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Skylolo wrote:Don't understand why Xhaka is getting all the stick, he was not the one who made the mistakes that put us 2 goals down and made us desperate...

Against probably the best counterattacking team in Europe, you need great discipline from a player in Xhaka's role.

At 1-2, he failed the team badly. But the Arsenal setup was bad...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

charlie wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Wenger is Mourinho's dog ....please let's go get Abumeyang and bin this French wafer Crapazette. I always knew why I was never a fan of this guy ....

When you are as limited as he is ... what use is he when he keeps missing sitters

MLK.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Skylolo wrote:Don't understand why Xhaka is getting all the stick, he was not the one who made the mistakes that put us 2 goals down and made us desperate...
He didn't. I don't think he contributed a lot to shielding the defense though. United were poor, a better version of that side would have waltzed through the gaping midfield holes Arsenal left. Monreal is such an underrated player, best defensive piece today.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
GG of G
Egg
Egg

Post by GG of G »

Riche007 wrote:
platinum wrote:

Thank you. You sabi your football :clap: :clap: :clap: . na only Arsenal fans think they played well. :agree: :agree: :agree:
"Do not be Misled. God is not one to be mocked. Whatever a man is sowing, this he will also reap." Gal 6:7
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

anikulapo wrote:
charlie wrote:

When you are as limited as he is ... what use is he when he keeps missing sitters
Xhaka? You hate.
Ozil? You hate.
Mustafi? You hate
Lacazette? You hate.

Pretty much, if the price tag is above X, the player had better be Jesus and Mary rolled into one otherwise you think he is rubbish. Take the price tag away from Lacazette and you'll see he was decent today. Give credit to De Gea and United!
tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: ARSENAL VS MAN UT :(1-3). FT

Post by tfco »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Oja Fry Pan Head... the bush dog, should i put your food in your cage? or outside? :lol:
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

platinum wrote:
He didn't. I don't think he contributed a lot to shielding the defense though. United were poor, a better version of that side would have waltzed through the gaping midfield holes Arsenal left. Monreal is such an underrated player, best defensive piece today.

Disagree...United only scored 1 goal today where they opened Arsenal up and scored. The other 2 were gifts..

And even on the third goal it was Sanchez who carelessly gave the ball away that then allowed United to run through our midfield

The team threw caution to the wind to get back in the game, we all know Xhaka is not the most mobile and ultimately that was why he was taken off as the game got stretched.

If we want to blame individual players let us start with Koscielny, Mustafi and Sanchez.
To God be the glory
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

What exactly would a Jack Joe Swanson Wilshere do in such a game? Is match fitness a switch underneath one's armpit? At that intensity, frantic, frenetic, introducing Jack Wilshere would've been tantamount to human sacrifice. Nonsense, presumably Ngolo Wilshere would've sured up the defence as he always does.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Skylolo wrote:
platinum wrote:

Disagree...United only scored 1 goal today where they opened Arsenal up and scored. The other 2 were gifts..

And even on the third goal it was Sanchez who carelessly gave the ball away that then allowed United to run through our midfield

The team threw caution to the wind to get back in the game, we all know Xhaka is not the most mobile and ultimately that was why he was taken off as the game got stretched.

If we want to blame individual players let us start with Koscielny, Mustafi and Sanchez.
You can disagree all you like. Fact is that United is 7 points ahead of you, significantly more goals for and significantly less goals conceded. Even without their first choice CB - Jones and Bailly, Without Fellaini and Carrick and Without Ibra and Mikhitaryan.. that is SIX PLAYERs, they came to your home, turned you around and bumed you! :lol: :lol: Sit down!
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Skylolo wrote:
platinum wrote:

Either way. Arsenal needs more of this minus the mistakes. On another day, Arsenal wins this 4-3 or 5-3.