ARSENAL VS MAN UT :(1-3). FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ojafranpa
Egg
Egg
Re: ARSENAL VS MAN UT :(1-3). FT

Post by ojafranpa »

Mustafi the less said the better. He does that most time when he turn to his left side and sprint with the ball that should have been corrected ages ago. Still do not know Steve Bould job.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ARSENAL VS MAN UT :(0-2) HT

Post by YemiBrazil »

Coach wrote:Swing and keep swinging! Defeat to this United is a disgrace, p*ss poor is a compliment. This game cannot and must not end in defeat.
Coachito baba! :mrgreen:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
bepanda
Egg
Egg
Re: ARSENAL VS MAN UT :(1-3)2H

Post by bepanda »

This is why you pay $100 millions for a physical phenom. Because you know he is going to carry your philosophy onto the pitch, especially against Wenger's teams.
Paul Pogba bullied Arsenal players all day, just like Drogba and Essien used to do back in Mourinho Chelsea days, especially against Wenger's players.
Wenger continues to try to win by playing the beautiful game. Arsenal has enough chances to win 2 or 3 games. But Mou doesn't care about chances. It is all about goals and physical domination.
Wenger cannot look himself in the mirror. It is too late for that...
Last edited by bepanda on Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

danfo driver wrote:
Skylolo wrote:
platinum wrote:
Skylolo wrote:Don't understand why Xhaka is getting all the stick, he was not the one who made the mistakes that put us 2 goals down and made us desperate...
He didn't. I don't think he contributed a lot to shielding the defense though. United were poor, a better version of that side would have waltzed through the gaping midfield holes Arsenal left. Monreal is such an underrated player, best defensive piece today.

Disagree...United only scored 1 goal today where they opened Arsenal up and scored. The other 2 were gifts..

And even on the third goal it was Sanchez who carelessly gave the ball away that then allowed United to run through our midfield

The team threw caution to the wind to get back in the game, we all know Xhaka is not the most mobile and ultimately that was why he was taken off as the game got stretched.

If we want to blame individual players let us start with Koscielny, Mustafi and Sanchez.
You can disagree all you like. Fact is that United is 7 points ahead of you, significantly more goals for and significantly less goals conceded. Even without their first choice CB - Jones and Bailly, Without Fellaini and Carrick and Without Ibra and Mikhitaryan.. that is SIX PLAYERs, they came to your home, turned you around and bumed you! :lol: :lol: Sit down!
Dude was I speaking to you?

Please ignore my posts, no interest in speaking with you.

Thanks.
To God be the glory
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ojafranpa wrote:Mustafi the less said the better. He does that most time when he turn to his left side and sprint with the ball that should have been corrected ages ago. Still do not know Steve Bould job.
The dog, himself, how far? :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

platinum wrote:
Skylolo wrote:
platinum wrote:
Skylolo wrote:Don't understand why Xhaka is getting all the stick, he was not the one who made the mistakes that put us 2 goals down and made us desperate...
He didn't. I don't think he contributed a lot to shielding the defense though. United were poor, a better version of that side would have waltzed through the gaping midfield holes Arsenal left. Monreal is such an underrated player, best defensive piece today.

Disagree...United only scored 1 goal today where they opened Arsenal up and scored. The other 2 were gifts..

And even on the third goal it was Sanchez who carelessly gave the ball away that then allowed United to run through our midfield

The team threw caution to the wind to get back in the game, we all know Xhaka is not the most mobile and ultimately that was why he was taken off as the game got stretched.

If we want to blame individual players let us start with Koscielny, Mustafi and Sanchez.
Either way. Arsenal needs more of this minus the mistakes. On another day, Arsenal wins this 4-3 or 5-3.
Agree Bruh, and that is why it is so so frustrating......the stats show we completely dominated the game.
To God be the glory
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ARSENAL VS MAN UT :(0-2) 2H

Post by YemiBrazil »

Coach wrote:Again, as was said pre-game, this United are pathetic and will be dispatched. It would come as no surprise were Mourinho relieved of the weighty burden come the summer. An absolute white elephant, sh*t and bloody expensive.
... and Coachito spoketh oloyeistically! :lol:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
GG of G
Egg
Egg

Post by GG of G »

platinum wrote:
Skylolo wrote:
platinum wrote:

Either way. Arsenal needs more of this minus the mistakes. On another day, Arsenal wins this 4-3 or 5-3.
:source: :rotf: :rotf: 5 or 4 against a Mourinho coached side vs a Wenger coached side....you gotta be kiddin me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Do not be Misled. God is not one to be mocked. Whatever a man is sowing, this he will also reap." Gal 6:7
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Skylolo wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Skylolo wrote:
platinum wrote:

You can disagree all you like. Fact is that United is 7 points ahead of you, significantly more goals for and significantly less goals conceded. Even without their first choice CB - Jones and Bailly, Without Fellaini and Carrick and Without Ibra and Mikhitaryan.. that is SIX PLAYERs, they came to your home, turned you around and bumed you! :lol: :lol: Sit down!
Dude was I speaking to you?

Please ignore my posts, no interest in speaking with you.

Thanks.
I am NOT going to stop talking to you! You are my brother! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

GG of G wrote:
platinum wrote:
Skylolo wrote:
platinum wrote:

:source: :rotf: :rotf: 5 or 4 against a Mourinho coached side vs a Wenger coached side....you gotta be kiddin me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Usually I'd agree but this display was a bit different. United didn't play well!
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

platinum wrote:
GG of G wrote:
platinum wrote:
Skylolo wrote:
platinum wrote:

Usually I'd agree but this display was a bit different. United didn't play well!

Again, you guys just dont get it! :D
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

Coach wrote:Dog sh*t.
And they'll shake hands at full-time.
Thought beloved had a plan :roll:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Truth is Jose would beat up Wenger with a cup of kunu and kilishi on one hand.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

Coach wrote:Dog sh*t.
And they'll shake hands at full-time.
Thought beloved had a p: :? :? :? :? :? :?
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

If the ref sent off pogba on a mistimed tackle, that arsenal defender should have been sent off for bringing lukaku down as he was the last man, lukaku 1st touch is woeful, the game was won because Pogba was on form today
Last edited by marko on Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
GG of G
Egg
Egg

Post by GG of G »

platinum wrote:
GG of G wrote:
platinum wrote:
Skylolo wrote:
platinum wrote:

This is what Wenger has to learn and I think he did it well against city last season - when your competition comes to town - you don't play like you are playing Brighton. You lock up shop, tease each other out a bit, ready to rumble for the first 20 mins and then take it forward from there. I watched the most part of the game and you are right, De Gea was awesome, but that should be expected. That's part of the plan. What you don't do is start like that against a Man-U team. YOu can try it against Liverpool with Mignolet in goal but not a Mourinho led team with De Gea in goal. I hope Wenger and Arsenal learn. Unless you are city.....
"Do not be Misled. God is not one to be mocked. Whatever a man is sowing, this he will also reap." Gal 6:7
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Arsenal were playing kamikaze football with united forgetting mourinho drills his team especially the defence really well, we just pressured them high up the pitch and they could not cope, yes they had the ball but were reduced to pot shots and a brilliant de gea in goal, is anyone shocked? I thought Pogba sending of was a bit harsh, well we got 3 points and thats all that matters without our first choice defenders
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Riche007 wrote:
platinum wrote:
Skylolo wrote:30+ shots to Arsenal vs. 8 to United yet lose 3-1....

A serious lack of focus, the same reason why we are 7 points behind them.

Annoying.... :curse: :curse:

Two mad mistakes from Kos and Mustafi. Two guys who'd been pretty reliable in the last few weeks. You cannot spot Mourinho 2 goals and hope to get anything from it. No way.

Still, Arsenal played well in the attack phase. Defensively, outside of those two mistakes, the shape was catastrophic and I put that on Xhaka who showed a total disregard to discipline today.
You guys make me laugh. You forget that ManU came into this game to get quick goals and sit...and then hit on the counter. Watch the first few minutes...they pressed up top and as soon as they got the goals, they sat. To you, Arsenal played great. To me, you were suckered.

Abeg no use Microphone. Arsenal dominated. :mrgreen:
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

I love it when a game plan works. Mo is gonna go home today and feel he deserves the champagne bottles.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:

how tf is this a rc

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

A pox on those idiotas at Madrid. They had a chance to take this winch of a goalie back to Spain for a pittance but dilly dallied like Wenger, and he is still here saving the bacon of this United team :curse: :curse:

Foolish people :curse:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Arsenal dominated possessions, arsenal played like arsenal does, united came with a game plan and perfectection, just hope Bailly and jones gets fit, even though we will have bo Pogba against city, sure Mourinho will have a plan for them, key word, Lingard hahahaha

Marko