Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:41 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 553 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 69762
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
:thumbs:


_________________

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 69762
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
marko wrote:
They say we dont do well against the big teams, so far this season, we beat arsenal, tottenham, drew liverpool and lost to chelsea, not too bad


7 points from 12 against the Top 6

i'm sure only City has a better record

_________________

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 22278
Location: london
Mourinho came with a special bus today with extra tyres, even at 10 men, arsenal did not know how to move the bus, playing 10 men is quite hard, more difficult when those 10 men belong to mourinho

_________________
Nigerian Eagles were losing 3 nil, Best Ogedengbe just let in another goal, The NigerIan man slapped his wife and wanted to beat his kid out of frustration, NEPA struck, Irate crowd gathered and beat them to pulp, NEPA restored light with extra current, Alhaji 12 inch TV went so bright, he went blind temporarily, all this happened in 90 minutes
Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 69762
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
boring boring United


_________________

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 5006
marko wrote:
Mourinho came with a special bus today with extra tyres, even at 10 men, arsenal did not know how to move the bus, playing 10 men is quite hard, more difficult when those 10 men belong to mourinho



the inclusion of herrera closed all the spaces.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:11 pm
Posts: 32183
Location: Rehab!
Two clear penalties go uncalled. Ref should be investigated and never allowed to ref PL matches. Shameful. I'm proud of the lads in spite the loss. Ozil finally finding the form that made us go fetch him and Sanchez wtf? Anyway, pretty loss but it's all good.

_________________
Image
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote:
My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 22278
Location: london
danfo driver wrote:
marko wrote:
Mourinho came with a special bus today with extra tyres, even at 10 men, arsenal did not know how to move the bus, playing 10 men is quite hard, more difficult when those 10 men belong to mourinho



the inclusion of herrera closed all the spaces.



Why has Lingard become dangerous all of a sudden? Is he underrayed, as far as form is concerned, mourinho is right to start with him

_________________
Nigerian Eagles were losing 3 nil, Best Ogedengbe just let in another goal, The NigerIan man slapped his wife and wanted to beat his kid out of frustration, NEPA struck, Irate crowd gathered and beat them to pulp, NEPA restored light with extra current, Alhaji 12 inch TV went so bright, he went blind temporarily, all this happened in 90 minutes
Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 5006
marko wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
marko wrote:
Mourinho came with a special bus today with extra tyres, even at 10 men, arsenal did not know how to move the bus, playing 10 men is quite hard, more difficult when those 10 men belong to mourinho



the inclusion of herrera closed all the spaces.



Why has Lingard become dangerous all of a sudden? Is he underrayed, as far as form is concerned, mourinho is right to start with him


Mourinho changed his position. Over the last 3 weeks or so, Lingard now plays as a "10." And his runs off the ball from that position destabilizes the opposition


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:12 pm
Posts: 19459
danfo driver wrote:
marko wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
marko wrote:
Mourinho came with a special bus today with extra tyres, even at 10 men, arsenal did not know how to move the bus, playing 10 men is quite hard, more difficult when those 10 men belong to mourinho



the inclusion of herrera closed all the spaces.



Why has Lingard become dangerous all of a sudden? Is he underrayed, as far as form is concerned, mourinho is right to start with him


Mourinho changed his position. Over the last 3 weeks or so, Lingard now plays as a "10." And his runs off the ball from that position destabilizes the opposition


Comon shutup........you LITTLE daft worshiper of a fellow LITTLE ...............

Image

Dwarfy Portugese midget :mrgreen: .................but a LITTLE credit to him, he knows his Oga :D

_________________
Trump WILL never be the GOP nominee and no one will remember him once the campaign get serious...............Ekorian der gasbag(R)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 49755
Location: USA
100%Naija wrote:
Two clear penalties go uncalled. Ref should be investigated and never allowed to ref PL matches. Shameful. I'm proud of the lads in spite the loss. Ozil finally finding the form that made us go fetch him and Sanchez wtf? Anyway, pretty loss but it's all good.



Shut up and go inflate some tires ... dummy :roll: :roll: :taunt:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 49755
Location: USA
Is Waffi still trapped on the train :mrgreen:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:36 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:26 am
Posts: 4402
Location: Oke Langbodo
anikulapo wrote:
Is Waffi still trapped on the train :mrgreen:


:laugh:

_________________
Ise ni ogun `se
Mura si ise ore mi
Ise ni afi ndeni giga
Bi ako ba reni fehinti
Bi ole la a ri
Bi a ko ba reni gbekele
A tera mose eni
Iya re le lowo lowo...
.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 49755
Location: USA
https://youtu.be/fwM4Ip24PyI


Most truthful statement ever said about Wenger :curse:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 49755
Location: USA
Kako wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Is Waffi still trapped on the train :mrgreen:


:laugh:



No mind am, he has been blowing hot air and stroking his man boobs Since the false dawn against TOTO ...and as usual e don pick race when the going gets tough... so predictable like the specialist in failure

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 41162
Location: Akoko Highlands
This would have been awesome gift had Arsenal won.




Quote:
Dear balo,

As a special thank you for supporting NBC Sports Gold in its very first year, enjoy the Full Event Replay of today's (12/2/17) Arsenal v. Man United match on us!

Happy Holiday Streaming!

_________________
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:17 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 5006
Image


I-ZEE-BI11TCH!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 69762
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
balo wrote:
This would have been awesome gift had Arsenal won.


:? :? :?

seriously

are you Gooner, Chelsea or Spurs??

or u dey support all London teams

_________________

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:18 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:37 pm
Posts: 13326
Location: Sandton, SA
When are you Arsenal fans going to admit you got beaten by the better team in your backyard

_________________
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 41162
Location: Akoko Highlands
tfco wrote:
balo wrote:
This would have been awesome gift had Arsenal won.


:? :? :?

seriously

are you Gooner, Chelsea or Spurs??

or u dey support all London teams



An Arsenal win would have narrowed Man U lead over Chelsea. I trust you not to see the obvious though.

_________________
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:46 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 22278
Location: london
The ref should sent off the arsenal defender for bringing down lukaku, those afe the rules,arsenal stop complaining about cheap penalties you did not deserve

_________________
Nigerian Eagles were losing 3 nil, Best Ogedengbe just let in another goal, The NigerIan man slapped his wife and wanted to beat his kid out of frustration, NEPA struck, Irate crowd gathered and beat them to pulp, NEPA restored light with extra current, Alhaji 12 inch TV went so bright, he went blind temporarily, all this happened in 90 minutes
Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am
Posts: 28769
marko wrote:
The ref should sent off the arsenal defender for bringing down lukaku, those afe the rules,arsenal stop complaining about cheap penalties you did not deserve


Ref was bizarre. He made a couple of good decisions but a couple of bizarre ones.


1. GOOD DECISION - That Pogba red card was a stone cold RED card. It was a clumsy challenge on Bellerin.

2. BAD DECISION - The Welbeck tackle should have been a penalty. Penalties have been given for far less. The defender took out Danny's legs.

3. BAD DECISION - Koscielny should have been sent off for the Lukaku tackle.

_________________
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:01 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 22278
Location: london
Cristao II wrote:
marko wrote:
The ref should sent off the arsenal defender for bringing down lukaku, those afe the rules,arsenal stop complaining about cheap penalties you did not deserve


Ref was bizarre. He made a couple of good decisions but a couple of bizarre ones.


1. GOOD DECISION - That Pogba red card was a stone cold RED card. It was a clumsy challenge on Bellerin.

2. BAD DECISION - The Welbeck tackle should have been a penalty. Penalties have been given for far less. The defender took out Danny's legs.

3. BAD DECISION - Koscielny should have been sent off for the Lukaku tackle.


Fair enough, if arsenal defender got sent off, we would scored more, arsenal are just upset because our defence was world class, even the swedish guy seems to have settled in nicely, now looking world class, look arsenal, defence starts from the goal keeper and the entire backline, go and sort out your own and maybe you might start winning the big games

_________________
Nigerian Eagles were losing 3 nil, Best Ogedengbe just let in another goal, The NigerIan man slapped his wife and wanted to beat his kid out of frustration, NEPA struck, Irate crowd gathered and beat them to pulp, NEPA restored light with extra current, Alhaji 12 inch TV went so bright, he went blind temporarily, all this happened in 90 minutes
Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 69762
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
:thumb:

_________________

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 553 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bigpokey24, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Its a Goal, Scipio Africanus, toyin133 and 35 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group