ARSENAL VS MAN UT :(1-3). FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: ARSENAL VS MAN UT :(0-2)

Post by anikulapo »

Dangerous free kick can someone do something
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

All this Arsenal FAKE Brazil playing style won't cut it against any team managed by the Coward.
The Coward will just 'crowd' his half with players and wait for the wannabe Brazilians to lose the ball as usual....................then kill them with a fast counter.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Damn
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Omg omg how how how
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Comedy of errors
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

More of that ARSEnal :D.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Lol. Bunch of clowns. How many bites at the apple does Arsenal need to score there?
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

Xhaka has to score that, c'mon
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

I'm just speechless ....Lacazette that's impossible to miss twice and then Xhacrap I'm not surprised ...WTF WTF

MLK.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Na wa ooo
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Xhaka has to bury that. Had to bury That!!
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

That should have been 3
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

We are begging to give up number three

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Pogba should have done better.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Arsenal throwing caution to the wind. Way to early for kamikaze play
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

Why are we over committing players it is only the first half, jeez.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

50 million pound striker smh has missed two sitters.

This Lacazette well he better score hat trick :curse:
Last edited by anikulapo on Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MLK.
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

green4life wrote:Arsenal throwing caution to the wind. Way to early for kamikaze play
It makes absolutely no sense.. it is not a cup final.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

The Arsenal build up play from midfield is soooo slow, Manure have all the time in the world to get behind the ball
tunde72
Egg
Egg

Post by tunde72 »

If Arsenal fail to score in this half they have lost the game
YOU CAN ACHIEVE MORE ON YOUR KNEE THAN SPEAKING.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Man Utd overt defensive style not easy to watch sha.

BTW, de Gea is kinda suspect
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

mmeny wrote:
green4life wrote:Arsenal throwing caution to the wind. Way to early for kamikaze play
It makes absolutely no sense.. it is not a cup final.

They are down 2-0. What else is there to lose except the match. Abeg now is the time to throw caution to the wind, when you have time to fight back into the game.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

I still can't believe how Xhacrap and Lacazette missed that goal ...simply impossible

MLK.