Ideye Brown

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet
Ideye Brown

Post by ANC »

One of my favorites and effective center forwards, where is he now...did ever play for the this new coach?
doctorollie
Egg
Egg
Re: Ideye Brown

Post by doctorollie »

He plays in China; same team as Mikel Obi I think. Yes he has played for Rohr. He started our first WC qualifier in Zambia.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

He plays at China and is not presently needed at super eagles. We should be scouting and suggesting Quality players here if we intend on performing exceptionally. We already have enough backwater league players and don’t need anymore.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

john12 wrote:He plays at China and is not presently needed at super eagles. We should be scouting and suggesting Quality players here if we intend on performing exceptionally. We already have enough backwater league players and don’t need anymore.

:lol: Your most effective players are all from there, no?
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

ANC I disagree. We have the likes of Alex Iwobi, Victor Moses at world class teams Ndidi, Iheanacho, Musa at decent teams while the rest are mostly at backwater teams. Mikel and ighalo proved themselves at Quality leagues until they were tempted by Money. Obviously, there are exceptional cases of players playing beneath their level. However, you don’t want your team to be filled with Low-quality teams then expect to perform greatly at the World Cup
tunde72
Egg
Egg

Post by tunde72 »

He is no more in China. I think he is in either Greece or Switzerland
YOU CAN ACHIEVE MORE ON YOUR KNEE THAN SPEAKING.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

I am okay with Ideye not being on the team, I was just wondering if the coach has ever taken a look at him. FYI, you just want the best players wearing green come summer, regardless of league. I have double doctorate degrees, but I can assure you that I was not the best student in high school. Sometimes, peoples advancement in life are limited by luck/opportunity.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

tunde72 wrote:He is no more in China. I think he is in either Greece or Switzerland

same difference
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ANC wrote:
john12 wrote:He plays at China and is not presently needed at super eagles. We should be scouting and suggesting Quality players here if we intend on performing exceptionally. We already have enough backwater league players and don’t need anymore.

:lol: Your most effective players are all from there, no?
Iwobi - Arsenal
Moses - Chelsea
Ndidi - Leicester
Iheanacho - Leicester
Balogun - Mainz
Ekong - Buraspor
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

ANC wrote:One of my favorites and effective center forwards, where is he now...did ever play for the this new coach?
What's your real purpose of starting this thread? To know whether Ideye played for Rohr?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

ANC wrote:I am okay with Ideye not being on the team, I was just wondering if the coach has ever taken a look at him. FYI, you just want the best players wearing green come summer, regardless of league. I have double doctorate degrees, but I can assure you that I was not the best student in high school. Sometimes, peoples advancement in life are limited by luck/opportunity.
If you have double doctorates, one in cockroach husbandry and the other in septic tank evacuation technology, you are right, you couldn't have been the best student in high school :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

anointed wrote:
ANC wrote:I am okay with Ideye not being on the team, I was just wondering if the coach has ever taken a look at him. FYI, you just want the best players wearing green come summer, regardless of league. I have double doctorate degrees, but I can assure you that I was not the best student in high school. Sometimes, peoples advancement in life are limited by luck/opportunity.
If you have double doctorates, one in cockroach husbandry and the other in septic tank evacuation technology, you are right, you couldn't have been the best student in high school :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Bushmeat :lol:
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

anointed wrote:
ANC wrote:One of my favorites and effective center forwards, where is he now...did ever play for the this new coach?
What's your real purpose of starting this thread? To know whether Ideye played for Rohr?

yes
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

ANC wrote:
anointed wrote:

yes
So google.com is not available to you again huh? See what happens when you start associating with pot head, earthy crunchy, freaky see-ara. You don begin crase small small. :rotf:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

100%Naija wrote:
ANC wrote:
anointed wrote:

yes
So google.com is not available to you again huh? See what happens when you start associating with pot head, earthy crunchy, freaky see-ara. You don begin crase small small. :rotf:

Two questions
-So how long has it been now?
-Was she really that good?