Alex Iwobi : Manchester United Frustrated Us!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Pavarotti
Egg
Egg

Post by Pavarotti »

Nigerian International midfielder Alex Iwobi has spoken about his teams infuriating loss to Manchester United in the English Premier League on Saturday Evening at the Emirates

Arsenal lost at home to United 3-1 on Saturday evening despite the young Nigerian coming on and seemingly swinging the game back in Arsenals favour . . . . http://www.soccerassembly.com/alex-iwob ... trated-us/
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Alex Iwobi : Manchester United Frustrated Us!

Post by danfo driver »

Iwobi came in a changed the game. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Wenger has tried in giving Iwobi the foundation to be what he is today and for believing in him,much appreciated Wenger...but truth is I don't see Iwobi growing into a world class player under the current Wenger, maybe that would have been a reality when the good old Arsene Wenger was the genius of turning unfinished talents into unplayable talents. I hope and pray Iwobi has a good world cup in Russia so a top class team(all due respect to Arsenal) can buy him and nurture his talent into something more special...right now with him coming off the bench and having on and off performances, I doubt he will grow as a player, Iwobi is a world class player in the making and he needs a better foundation.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Tobi17 wrote:Wenger has tried in giving Iwobi the foundation to be what he is today and for believing in him,much appreciated Wenger...but truth is I don't see Iwobi growing into a world class player under the current Wenger, maybe that would have been a reality when the good old Arsene Wenger was the genius of turning unfinished talents into unplayable talents. I hope and pray Iwobi has a good world cup in Russia so a top class team(all due respect to Arsenal) can buy him and nurture his talent into something more special...right now with him coming off the bench and having on and off performances, I doubt he will grow as a player, Iwobi is a world class player in the making and he needs a better foundation.
Read what u wrote 3 times and you’ll see Tgat u have mental illness
OCCUPY NFF!!
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Iwobi is still developing and under Wenger's tutulage he has every chance of becoming a world class player. Going to a bigger club will put him under extra pressure to deliver week in week out. He is a confidence player and that could hamper his progress. One the whole he is progressing nicely.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:Wenger has tried in giving Iwobi the foundation to be what he is today and for believing in him,much appreciated Wenger...but truth is I don't see Iwobi growing into a world class player under the current Wenger, maybe that would have been a reality when the good old Arsene Wenger was the genius of turning unfinished talents into unplayable talents. I hope and pray Iwobi has a good world cup in Russia so a top class team(all due respect to Arsenal) can buy him and nurture his talent into something more special...right now with him coming off the bench and having on and off performances, I doubt he will grow as a player, Iwobi is a world class player in the making and he needs a better foundation.

Jesu :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

anikulapo wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:

**** :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Emir...dude, you are a senior member in this forum. Drop it dude.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Tobi17, no matter the provocation, parental abuse is a complee no-no. :boo:
Sorry mate... its not gonna be good.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote:Tobi17, no matter the provocation, parental abuse is a complee no-no. :boo:
Oh really? so when that homeless cunnnt Anikulapo called me a *kindperson* where were you?? I reported it and what did the mods do> or the rabid wretched dog from a canine home, Oja Fry Pan Head?? Did he not insult my family???

So, all of a sudden you guys can now see that Parental Abuse is a no no???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let me see anyone dare ban Tobi17 and all of you will hear from me! nonsense! When its your imbecile friends insulting people's families, you guys keep quiet. Now you can open your mouth and say parental abuse is a no no. Dont let me slap the hell out of your eyes this morning. Nonsense!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:Tobi17, no matter the provocation, parental abuse is a complee no-no. :boo:
Oh really? so when that homeless cunnnt Anikulapo called me a *kindperson* where were you?? I reported it and what did the mods do> or the rabid wretched dog from a canine home, Oja Fry Pan Head?? Did he not insult my family???

So, all of a sudden you guys can now see that Parental Abuse is a no no???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let me see anyone dare ban Tobi17 and all of you will hear from me! nonsense! When its your imbecile friends insulting people's families, you guys keep quiet. Now you can open your mouth and say parental abuse is a no no. Dont let me slap the hell out of your eyes this morning. Nonsense!
Keep quiet.
He's been banned already.
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

I always thought that the people who got into these personal insults were kids - late teens, early twenties.
But one of them is an experienced clinician.
Wow. Just wow.
We’re so much better than this guys.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Some people get banned; some don't. Kongi is the leader when it comes to ethnic baiting (which is not allowed by the rules) but he is never banned. I am happy to come up with several examples.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Tobi why did you let this fella bait you? Just ignore them and bite them later when them no dey expect am....Mods make una easy on tobi small ..Kongi why u to dey find trouble nah, can't we all just get along?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

aruako1 wrote:Some people get banned; some don't. Kongi is the leader when it comes to ethnic baiting (which is not allowed by the rules) but he is never banned. I am happy to come up with several examples.
kongi is the 'leader' of ethnic baiting ?
on a forum that boasts the likes of sabinus, achuzia, jaganza, apppitti, lacidi etc?
lol are you on drugs
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

smartbrother wrote:
aruako1 wrote:Some people get banned; some don't. Kongi is the leader when it comes to ethnic baiting (which is not allowed by the rules) but he is never banned. I am happy to come up with several examples.
on a forum that boasts the likes of sabinus, achuzia, jaganza, apppitti, lacidi etc?
lol are you on drugs
My opinion as to whether he is the leader is clearly subjective as all opinions are. Maybe I referred to Kongi vecause he has now turned victim? Is that not natural? Have I endorsed any other type of baiting? Have you seen me agree with any baiting? Thankfully you dont didpute the main point I raised - Kongi is an ethnic banter who has been ignored. If you agree with that I am happy to concede on any of the other points you have made including your drug taking allegation (alcohol is a drug and I had two beers last night)
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Ethnic baiting is a little less clear-cut than parental abuse and therefore harder to nail down in many cases. If every claim were to be acted upon here we would probably be down to a few dozen forumers in number.

People are very clever with their ethnic baiting because they are more in control.
Parental abuse on the other hand is usually in response to a perceived provocation and a temporary loss of control.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Damunk wrote:
Ethnic baiting is a little less clear-cut than parental abuse and therefore harder to nail down in many cases. If every claim were to be acted upon here we would probably be down to a few dozen forumers in number.

People are very clever with their ethnic baiting because they are more in control.
Parental abuse on the other hand is usually in response to a perceived provocation and a temporary loss of control.
Ok. Fair enough.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Da Munk:

I’m not excusing Tobi, but there is also a clause here for baiting. There are several people here who have no use in the forum except to roam from thread to thread with pathetic and sophomoric baits to try and provoke a response.

Like many mods have warned me in the past, I have employed the use of the ignore button, but still, I fail to see how mods do not act on the baiters when it’s clear that it’s their only mission. Anyway na una sabi .... do what you want .... I guess for Kongi, it’s Mission Acomplished. :roll:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

aruako1 wrote:
smartbrother wrote:
on a forum that boasts the likes of sabinus, achuzia, jaganza, apppitti, lacidi, bouncer etc?
lol are you on drugs
My opinion as to whether he is the leader is clearly subjective as all opinions are.
the listed individuals engage in blatant ethnic baiting on a almost-daily basis but that has somehow escaped your attention.
have you ever called for any of those individuals to be banned?
your opinion that Kongi is the "leader" of ethnic baiters is utterly ridiculous.
I am glad the moderators treat it with the contempt it deserves
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

smartbrother wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
smartbrother wrote:
on a forum that boasts the likes of sabinus, achuzia, jaganza, apppitti, lacidi, bouncer etc?
lol are you on drugs
My opinion as to whether he is the leader is clearly subjective as all opinions are.
the listed individuals engage in blatant ethnic baiting on a almost-daily basis but that has somehow escaped your attention.
your opinion that Kongi is the "leader" of ethnic baiters is utterly ridiculous.
Do I need to call out every instance before I can call him out? Kongi baits people from my ethnic group so I am more likely to call him out just like Jews and Muslims are more likely to call anti-Semitism and Islamophobia respectively from other groups. So unless you can see where I have been remotely supported any ethnic baiting then find another empty room to get into a fight. Can't you ever use the search button to back up your claims. Again tell me where I have supported any type of ethnic baiting. As usual you will sneak away with your tail between your legs. I have time for you today so bring it on.
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

aruako1 wrote:
smartbrother wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
smartbrother wrote:
lol are you on drugs
Do I need to call out every instance before I can call him out? Kongi baits people from my ethnic group so I am more likely to call him out .
turning a blind eye to ethnic baiting when it does not affect you is disgraceful!
shame on you!!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

smartbrother wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
smartbrother wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
smartbrother wrote:
lol are you on drugs
Do I need to call out every instance before I can call him out? Kongi baits people from my ethnic group so I am more likely to call him out .
shame on you
Yeah because you call out every wrongdoing you see on the street right? I call ou those who bait me. I take it that as usual you have no evidence out of thousands of posts that I have sent and you just want to keep stalking me? Sorry I'm taken and my wife is hot. Go and find your own partner and leave me alone unless you come up with the requested proof.