My beloved Super Eagles! Yeah I said it!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Mzekezeke
Egg
Egg
My beloved Super Eagles! Yeah I said it!

Post by Mzekezeke »

You not only owe it to yourselves! You owe to Nigeria! You owe it to mother Africa but more importantly you owe it to by betslip with bet365. God bless the Super Eagles.
Patrick Ntsoelengo,Nelson Dladla,Petros Nzimande, Abednigo Ngcobo,Doctor Khumalo,Vusi Lamola,Gerald Dlamini,Simom Lehoko,Silvester Kole,Lucas Radebe,Jan Lichaba, Leonard Likoebe,Edson Mguyo, Arie Khongoane,Marks Maponyanye,Donald Khuse, Jabu Pule, Mark Tovey, Zebulon Nhlapo,Gabriel Tikkie Khoza,Moran Khulu,Michael Dlamini,Johannes Mofokeng, Wellinton Manyathi,Jingles Perreira....... to be continued....Amhakhosi Kaizer Chiefs!!!!!!!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: My beloved Super Eagles! Yeah I said it!

Post by Dammy »

Mzekezeke wrote:You not only owe it to yourselves! You owe to Nigeria! You owe it to mother Africa but more importantly you owe it to by betslip with bet365. God bless the Super Eagles.
Mzekezeke, long time, where have you been?
I am happy
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

:thumbs:
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Dammy wrote:
Mzekezeke wrote:You not only owe it to yourselves! You owe to Nigeria! You owe it to mother Africa but more importantly you owe it to by betslip with bet365. God bless the Super Eagles.
Mzekezeke, long time, where have you been?

He only shows up whenever Ayo shows up. Mzekezeke, right?
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

I won't go as far as saying my beloved Super Eagles but I always support all sub Sahara African teams. So like mzekezeke I will be an honorary Nigerian and Senegalese for the foreseeable future.
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube