Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:59 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: FIFA 18.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:24 pm 

Will be playable tonight. This is the first time I've pre-ordered a game. I usually wait till it's been out for a week and read all the reviews before I buy.

So far, I have used rewards from the web app to build 2 squads on ultimate team. My usual all silver Naija team and my usual all silver African all stars made up of the same players I used in FIFA 17. I can't wait to see if they are as good this year (Casimir Ninga was an absolute beast for me last year and I spent almost all my reward coins to get him again this year)

Who else will be playing tonight? Who plans yo but the game?

Post subject: Re: FIFA 18.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:37 pm 

bushboy wrote:
Will be playable tonight. This is the first time I've pre-ordered a game. I usually wait till it's been out for a week and read all the reviews before I buy.

So far, I have used rewards from the web app to build 2 squads on ultimate team. My usual all silver Naija team and my usual all silver African all stars made up of the same players I used in FIFA 17. I can't wait to see if they are as good this year (Casimir Ninga was an absolute beast for me last year and I spent almost all my reward coins to get him again this year)

Who else will be playing tonight? Who plans yo but the game?

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: picking mine up at the game stop today (thanks to the pre-order made on time) post your username tag!!! thia thread is open for all fans of FIFA 18, I hope they haven't nerfed the speed of my top favorite players in fifa 17...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:56 pm 

been playing it for over a week now, some of una go vex lmao ... defending has changed big time and all the goalies are horrible

I am thinking of trading my ps4 for a pro... ( I also play on a monitor, need a 4k monitor) if any one is interested in buying a asus swift pg248q let me know, had it for 3 months,

i am willing to let it go for $280 .00

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:55 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
been playing it for over a week now, some of una go vex lmao ... defending has changed big time and all the goalies are horrible

I am thinking of trading my ps4 for a pro... ( I also play on a monitor, need a 4k monitor) if any one is interested in buying a asus swift pg248q let me know, had it for 3 months,

i am willing to let it go for $280 .00

i actually love the new defending mode on fifa 18, Fifa 17 babied an entire generation by its super auto defending system, Fifa 18 will separate the real hard core gamers from the noisemakers who relied on the input delays and patches in Fifa 17 to win games in FUT...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:04 am 

Ok I am now on ps4 this season. ..who wan chop beatens right now..futcha, kinzozo,meta, etc wey una..sunset show face

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:28 am 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Ok I am now on ps4 this season. ..who wan chop beatens right now..futcha, kinzozo,meta, etc wey una..sunset show face

I rarely play again cause my son is always playing NBA live. I will pick up the game after work today and should be available to play. Hopefully, the game is not too different from previous years.

As always holla if you wan chop beating or if you want me to break your leg.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:25 am 

I've beaten all the CE guys I have played so far.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:40 pm 

KIZONZO wrote:

you beat who? dude stop it.. I hammered the crap out of you using SPurs like 4-0 when you used Chelsea.... I now picked Westham, and started scoring own goals for you.. I am sorry but the skill gap between you and i, are too vast..I was like there is no competition from you .. I had to score those own goals because i saw how you were struggling ...

Kinzozo "git gud" :lol: :lol: :lol:

so no CE person dey play Ultimate Team? head to head is too boring ..

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:35 pm 

KIZONZO wrote:

you haven't played the best so it doesn't count.

“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:26 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
KIZONZO wrote:

you beat who? dude stop it.. I hammered the crap out of you using SPurs like 4-0 when you used Chelsea.... I now picked Westham, and started scoring own goals for you.. I am sorry but the skill gap between you and i, are too vast..I was like there is no competition from you .. I had to score those own goals because i saw how you were struggling ...

(1) Let's get the facts straight. First off you won the 1st game 3-0 and I beat you 4-0 thereafter.
(2) On your claim of scoring own goals. I was already beating you 2-0 and then you decided to score 2 own goals when you figured you could not score me as I was going to break your leg if you come near my post.
(3) You pass pass and keep passing. I gotta give that to you. However, you need to do something with all that possession as the main thing is scoring goals.
(4) Although you are good and one of the better players on CE. You still are not clinical and get easily frustrated when tackles start flying your way.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:26 pm 

King Futcha wrote:
KIZONZO wrote:

you haven't played the best so it doesn't count.

Let's play tonight or tomorrow!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:36 pm 

KIZONZO wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
KIZONZO wrote:

(1) Let's get the facts straight. First off you won the 1st game 3-0 and I beat you 4-0 thereafter.
(2) On your claim of scoring own goals. I was already beating you 2-0 and then you decided to score 2 own goals when you figured you could not score me as I was going to break your leg if you come near my post.
(3) You pass pass and keep passing. I gotta give that to you. However, you need to do something with all that possession as the main thing is scoring goals.
(4) Although you are good and one of the better players on CE. You still are not clinical and get easily frustrated when tackles start flying your way.

:lol: :lol: :lol: i stopped playing because something came up, I do not quit, but to end the game i wanted you to feel like you were in it.. since you dey run mouth .. I assure you, the next time i match up against you, I will not take it easy on you. FYI i am a competitive FIFA player ( i am about to go to regionals , 200k prize money)

you come here dey beat chest after i stopped playing at 0-0...chei a whole bigpokey done suffer :D

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:38 pm 

KIZONZO wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
KIZONZO wrote:

yes, I have to play the guy on mute, he whines for '90 minutes'

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:39 pm 

guys futcha no get FIFA 18 ooo, they guy still dey play 16 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:45 pm 

whatever you say chicken little.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:47 pm 

King Futcha wrote:
whatever you say chicken little.

:D :D :D you really yab... go and upgrade

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:06 pm 

i hope you 'snitch' after i destroy you. :)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:17 pm 

My Ultimate team (Africa FC) is ready to take on all challengers. Add me. 'Bushboy007'

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:06 am 

KIZONZO wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
KIZONZO wrote:

FIFA can change from year to year, but some things remain the same :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:31 am 

FIFA 18 - too expensive for the value I would get. I am going to go for FIFA 16.

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:52 am 

Kinzozo, there is a new patch out..you go hear am

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:53 pm 

Cristao II wrote:
FIFA 18 - too expensive for the value I would get. I am going to go for FIFA 16.

I bought FIFA 17 Deluxe last year..and with all the niggling issues that EA refuse to fix, their reluctance to improve many of the glitches amnd just the obvious shift of the game towards maximum profiteering, I swore that I would never buy any FIFA game brand new.

I refuse to benefit those twats over at EA.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:40 pm 

metalalloy wrote:
KIZONZO wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
KIZONZO wrote:

FIFA can change from year to year, but some things remain the same :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....