Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:59 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: FIFA 18.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 4:09 pm
Posts: 9808
Will be playable tonight. This is the first time I've pre-ordered a game. I usually wait till it's been out for a week and read all the reviews before I buy.

So far, I have used rewards from the web app to build 2 squads on ultimate team. My usual all silver Naija team and my usual all silver African all stars made up of the same players I used in FIFA 17. I can't wait to see if they are as good this year (Casimir Ninga was an absolute beast for me last year and I spent almost all my reward coins to get him again this year)

Who else will be playing tonight? Who plans yo but the game?

_________________
Bushboy's bushmen : 1. Odion Ighalo 2. Anthony Ujah 3. Isaac Success 4. Nathan Oduwa
Who will be next?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FIFA 18.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Posts: 1254
bushboy wrote:
Will be playable tonight. This is the first time I've pre-ordered a game. I usually wait till it's been out for a week and read all the reviews before I buy.

So far, I have used rewards from the web app to build 2 squads on ultimate team. My usual all silver Naija team and my usual all silver African all stars made up of the same players I used in FIFA 17. I can't wait to see if they are as good this year (Casimir Ninga was an absolute beast for me last year and I spent almost all my reward coins to get him again this year)

Who else will be playing tonight? Who plans yo but the game?

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: picking mine up at the game stop today (thanks to the pre-order made on time) post your username tag!!! thia thread is open for all fans of FIFA 18, I hope they haven't nerfed the speed of my top favorite players in fifa 17...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FIFA 18.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 76607
Location: Earth
been playing it for over a week now, some of una go vex lmao ... defending has changed big time and all the goalies are horrible

I am thinking of trading my ps4 for a pro... ( I also play on a monitor, need a 4k monitor) if any one is interested in buying a asus swift pg248q let me know, had it for 3 months,

Image

i am willing to let it go for $280 .00

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FIFA 18.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Posts: 1254
Bigpokey24 wrote:
been playing it for over a week now, some of una go vex lmao ... defending has changed big time and all the goalies are horrible

I am thinking of trading my ps4 for a pro... ( I also play on a monitor, need a 4k monitor) if any one is interested in buying a asus swift pg248q let me know, had it for 3 months,

Image

i am willing to let it go for $280 .00

i actually love the new defending mode on fifa 18, Fifa 17 babied an entire generation by its super auto defending system, Fifa 18 will separate the real hard core gamers from the noisemakers who relied on the input delays and patches in Fifa 17 to win games in FUT...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FIFA 18.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 76607
Location: Earth
Ok I am now on ps4 this season. ..who wan chop beatens right now..futcha, kinzozo,meta, etc wey una..sunset show face

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FIFA 18.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:21 pm
Posts: 3120
Location: USA
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Ok I am now on ps4 this season. ..who wan chop beatens right now..futcha, kinzozo,meta, etc wey una..sunset show face


I rarely play again cause my son is always playing NBA live. I will pick up the game after work today and should be available to play. Hopefully, the game is not too different from previous years.

As always holla if you wan chop beating or if you want me to break your leg.

_________________
You never realize what you have till you lose it.
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FIFA 18.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:21 pm
Posts: 3120
Location: USA
I've beaten all the CE guys I have played so far.

_________________
You never realize what you have till you lose it.
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FIFA 18.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 76607
Location: Earth
KIZONZO wrote:
I've beaten all the CE guys I have played so far.

you beat who? dude stop it.. I hammered the crap out of you using SPurs like 4-0 when you used Chelsea.... I now picked Westham, and started scoring own goals for you.. I am sorry but the skill gap between you and i, are too vast..I was like there is no competition from you .. I had to score those own goals because i saw how you were struggling ...

Kinzozo "git gud" :lol: :lol: :lol:

so no CE person dey play Ultimate Team? head to head is too boring ..

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FIFA 18.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 3:20 am
Posts: 19811
Location: Chiraq
KIZONZO wrote:
I've beaten all the CE guys I have played so far.


you haven't played the best so it doesn't count.

_________________
Image
Saints baby we did it

“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FIFA 18.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:21 pm
Posts: 3120
Location: USA
Bigpokey24 wrote:
KIZONZO wrote:
I've beaten all the CE guys I have played so far.

you beat who? dude stop it.. I hammered the crap out of you using SPurs like 4-0 when you used Chelsea.... I now picked Westham, and started scoring own goals for you.. I am sorry but the skill gap between you and i, are too vast..I was like there is no competition from you .. I had to score those own goals because i saw how you were struggling ...

Kinzozo "git gud" :lol: :lol: :lol:

so no CE person dey play Ultimate Team? head to head is too boring ..


(1) Let's get the facts straight. First off you won the 1st game 3-0 and I beat you 4-0 thereafter.
(2) On your claim of scoring own goals. I was already beating you 2-0 and then you decided to score 2 own goals when you figured you could not score me as I was going to break your leg if you come near my post.
(3) You pass pass and keep passing. I gotta give that to you. However, you need to do something with all that possession as the main thing is scoring goals.
(4) Although you are good and one of the better players on CE. You still are not clinical and get easily frustrated when tackles start flying your way.

_________________
You never realize what you have till you lose it.
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FIFA 18.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:21 pm
Posts: 3120
Location: USA
King Futcha wrote:
KIZONZO wrote:
I've beaten all the CE guys I have played so far.


you haven't played the best so it doesn't count.


Let's play tonight or tomorrow!

_________________
You never realize what you have till you lose it.
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FIFA 18.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 76607
Location: Earth
KIZONZO wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
KIZONZO wrote:
I've beaten all the CE guys I have played so far.

you beat who? dude stop it.. I hammered the crap out of you using SPurs like 4-0 when you used Chelsea.... I now picked Westham, and started scoring own goals for you.. I am sorry but the skill gap between you and i, are too vast..I was like there is no competition from you .. I had to score those own goals because i saw how you were struggling ...

Kinzozo "git gud" :lol: :lol: :lol:

so no CE person dey play Ultimate Team? head to head is too boring ..


(1) Let's get the facts straight. First off you won the 1st game 3-0 and I beat you 4-0 thereafter.
(2) On your claim of scoring own goals. I was already beating you 2-0 and then you decided to score 2 own goals when you figured you could not score me as I was going to break your leg if you come near my post.
(3) You pass pass and keep passing. I gotta give that to you. However, you need to do something with all that possession as the main thing is scoring goals.
(4) Although you are good and one of the better players on CE. You still are not clinical and get easily frustrated when tackles start flying your way.

:lol: :lol: :lol: i stopped playing because something came up, I do not quit, but to end the game i wanted you to feel like you were in it.. since you dey run mouth .. I assure you, the next time i match up against you, I will not take it easy on you. FYI i am a competitive FIFA player ( i am about to go to regionals , 200k prize money)

you come here dey beat chest after i stopped playing at 0-0...chei a whole bigpokey done suffer :D

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FIFA 18.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 3:20 am
Posts: 19811
Location: Chiraq
KIZONZO wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
KIZONZO wrote:
I've beaten all the CE guys I have played so far.

you beat who? dude stop it.. I hammered the crap out of you using SPurs like 4-0 when you used Chelsea.... I now picked Westham, and started scoring own goals for you.. I am sorry but the skill gap between you and i, are too vast..I was like there is no competition from you .. I had to score those own goals because i saw how you were struggling ...

Kinzozo "git gud" :lol: :lol: :lol:

so no CE person dey play Ultimate Team? head to head is too boring ..


(1) Let's get the facts straight. First off you won the 1st game 3-0 and I beat you 4-0 thereafter.
(2) On your claim of scoring own goals. I was already beating you 2-0 and then you decided to score 2 own goals when you figured you could not score me as I was going to break your leg if you come near my post.
(3) You pass pass and keep passing. I gotta give that to you. However, you need to do something with all that possession as the main thing is scoring goals.
(4) Although you are good and one of the better players on CE. You still are not clinical and get easily frustrated when tackles start flying your way.


yes, I have to play the guy on mute, he whines for '90 minutes'

_________________
Image
Saints baby we did it

“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FIFA 18.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 76607
Location: Earth
guys futcha no get FIFA 18 ooo, they guy still dey play 16 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FIFA 18.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 3:20 am
Posts: 19811
Location: Chiraq
whatever you say chicken little.

_________________
Image
Saints baby we did it

“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FIFA 18.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 76607
Location: Earth
King Futcha wrote:
whatever you say chicken little.

:D :D :D you really yab... go and upgrade

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FIFA 18.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 3:20 am
Posts: 19811
Location: Chiraq
i hope you 'snitch' after i destroy you. :)

_________________
Image
Saints baby we did it

“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FIFA 18.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 4:09 pm
Posts: 9808
My Ultimate team (Africa FC) is ready to take on all challengers. Add me. 'Bushboy007'

_________________
Bushboy's bushmen : 1. Odion Ighalo 2. Anthony Ujah 3. Isaac Success 4. Nathan Oduwa
Who will be next?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FIFA 18.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 44941
KIZONZO wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
KIZONZO wrote:
I've beaten all the CE guys I have played so far.

you beat who? dude stop it.. I hammered the crap out of you using SPurs like 4-0 when you used Chelsea.... I now picked Westham, and started scoring own goals for you.. I am sorry but the skill gap between you and i, are too vast..I was like there is no competition from you .. I had to score those own goals because i saw how you were struggling ...

Kinzozo "git gud" :lol: :lol: :lol:

so no CE person dey play Ultimate Team? head to head is too boring ..


(1) Let's get the facts straight. First off you won the 1st game 3-0 and I beat you 4-0 thereafter.
(2) On your claim of scoring own goals. I was already beating you 2-0 and then you decided to score 2 own goals when you figured you could not score me as I was going to break your leg if you come near my post.
(3) You pass pass and keep passing. I gotta give that to you. However, you need to do something with all that possession as the main thing is scoring goals.
(4) Although you are good and one of the better players on CE. You still are not clinical and get easily frustrated when tackles start flying your way.



FIFA can change from year to year, but some things remain the same :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FIFA 18.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am
Posts: 29579
FIFA 18 - too expensive for the value I would get. I am going to go for FIFA 16.

_________________
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FIFA 18.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 76607
Location: Earth
Kinzozo, there is a new patch out..you go hear am

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FIFA 18.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:51 am
Posts: 26784
Location: Southern Hemisphere
Cristao II wrote:
FIFA 18 - too expensive for the value I would get. I am going to go for FIFA 16.


I bought FIFA 17 Deluxe last year..and with all the niggling issues that EA refuse to fix, their reluctance to improve many of the glitches amnd just the obvious shift of the game towards maximum profiteering, I swore that I would never buy any FIFA game brand new.

I refuse to benefit those twats over at EA.

_________________
Bixente Lizarazu once described Spain’s football - which won them two European titles and a World Cup - as “love without the sex. It lacks a bit of spice”. News.com.au


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FIFA 18.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:16 am
Posts: 10573
Location: Stamford brigde... Off Fulham RD...
metalalloy wrote:
KIZONZO wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
KIZONZO wrote:
I've beaten all the CE guys I have played so far.

you beat who? dude stop it.. I hammered the crap out of you using SPurs like 4-0 when you used Chelsea.... I now picked Westham, and started scoring own goals for you.. I am sorry but the skill gap between you and i, are too vast..I was like there is no competition from you .. I had to score those own goals because i saw how you were struggling ...

Kinzozo "git gud" :lol: :lol: :lol:

so no CE person dey play Ultimate Team? head to head is too boring ..


(1) Let's get the facts straight. First off you won the 1st game 3-0 and I beat you 4-0 thereafter.
(2) On your claim of scoring own goals. I was already beating you 2-0 and then you decided to score 2 own goals when you figured you could not score me as I was going to break your leg if you come near my post.
(3) You pass pass and keep passing. I gotta give that to you. However, you need to do something with all that possession as the main thing is scoring goals.
(4) Although you are good and one of the better players on CE. You still are not clinical and get easily frustrated when tackles start flying your way.



FIFA can change from year to year, but some things remain the same :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......


64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], osita and 23 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group