FIFA 18.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
FIFA 18.

Post by bushboy »

Will be playable tonight. This is the first time I've pre-ordered a game. I usually wait till it's been out for a week and read all the reviews before I buy.

So far, I have used rewards from the web app to build 2 squads on ultimate team. My usual all silver Naija team and my usual all silver African all stars made up of the same players I used in FIFA 17. I can't wait to see if they are as good this year (Casimir Ninga was an absolute beast for me last year and I spent almost all my reward coins to get him again this year)

Who else will be playing tonight? Who plans yo but the game?
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: FIFA 18.

Post by Tobi17 »

bushboy wrote:Will be playable tonight. This is the first time I've pre-ordered a game. I usually wait till it's been out for a week and read all the reviews before I buy.

So far, I have used rewards from the web app to build 2 squads on ultimate team. My usual all silver Naija team and my usual all silver African all stars made up of the same players I used in FIFA 17. I can't wait to see if they are as good this year (Casimir Ninga was an absolute beast for me last year and I spent almost all my reward coins to get him again this year)

Who else will be playing tonight? Who plans yo but the game?
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: picking mine up at the game stop today (thanks to the pre-order made on time) post your username tag!!! thia thread is open for all fans of FIFA 18, I hope they haven't nerfed the speed of my top favorite players in fifa 17...
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

been playing it for over a week now, some of una go vex lmao ... defending has changed big time and all the goalies are horrible

I am thinking of trading my ps4 for a pro... ( I also play on a monitor, need a 4k monitor) if any one is interested in buying a asus swift pg248q let me know, had it for 3 months,

i am willing to let it go for $280 .00
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:been playing it for over a week now, some of una go vex lmao ... defending has changed big time and all the goalies are horrible

I am thinking of trading my ps4 for a pro... ( I also play on a monitor, need a 4k monitor) if any one is interested in buying a asus swift pg248q let me know, had it for 3 months,

i am willing to let it go for $280 .00
i actually love the new defending mode on fifa 18, Fifa 17 babied an entire generation by its super auto defending system, Fifa 18 will separate the real hard core gamers from the noisemakers who relied on the input delays and patches in Fifa 17 to win games in FUT...
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Ok I am now on ps4 this season. ..who wan chop beatens right now..futcha, kinzozo,meta, etc wey una..sunset show face
SuperEagles

KIZONZO
Egg
Egg

Post by KIZONZO »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Ok I am now on ps4 this season. ..who wan chop beatens right now..futcha, kinzozo,meta, etc wey una..sunset show face
I rarely play again cause my son is always playing NBA live. I will pick up the game after work today and should be available to play. Hopefully, the game is not too different from previous years.

As always holla if you wan chop beating or if you want me to break your leg.
You never realize what you have till you lose it.
KIZONZO
Egg
Egg

Post by KIZONZO »

I've beaten all the CE guys I have played so far.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

KIZONZO wrote:I've beaten all the CE guys I have played so far.
you beat who? dude stop it.. I hammered the crap out of you using SPurs like 4-0 when you used Chelsea.... I now picked Westham, and started scoring own goals for you.. I am sorry but the skill gap between you and i, are too vast..I was like there is no competition from you .. I had to score those own goals because i saw how you were struggling ...

Kinzozo "git gud" :lol: :lol: :lol:

so no CE person dey play Ultimate Team? head to head is too boring ..
SuperEagles

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

you haven't played the best so it doesn't count.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
KIZONZO
Egg
Egg

Post by KIZONZO »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
you beat who? dude stop it.. I hammered the crap out of you using SPurs like 4-0 when you used Chelsea.... I now picked Westham, and started scoring own goals for you.. I am sorry but the skill gap between you and i, are too vast..I was like there is no competition from you .. I had to score those own goals because i saw how you were struggling ...

(1) Let's get the facts straight. First off you won the 1st game 3-0 and I beat you 4-0 thereafter.
(2) On your claim of scoring own goals. I was already beating you 2-0 and then you decided to score 2 own goals when you figured you could not score me as I was going to break your leg if you come near my post.
(3) You pass pass and keep passing. I gotta give that to you. However, you need to do something with all that possession as the main thing is scoring goals.
(4) Although you are good and one of the better players on CE. You still are not clinical and get easily frustrated when tackles start flying your way.
KIZONZO
Egg
Egg

Post by KIZONZO »

King Futcha wrote:
you haven't played the best so it doesn't count.
Let's play tonight or tomorrow!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

KIZONZO wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

(1) Let's get the facts straight. First off you won the 1st game 3-0 and I beat you 4-0 thereafter.
(2) On your claim of scoring own goals. I was already beating you 2-0 and then you decided to score 2 own goals when you figured you could not score me as I was going to break your leg if you come near my post.
(3) You pass pass and keep passing. I gotta give that to you. However, you need to do something with all that possession as the main thing is scoring goals.
(4) Although you are good and one of the better players on CE. You still are not clinical and get easily frustrated when tackles start flying your way.
:lol: :lol: :lol: i stopped playing because something came up, I do not quit, but to end the game i wanted you to feel like you were in it.. since you dey run mouth .. I assure you, the next time i match up against you, I will not take it easy on you. FYI i am a competitive FIFA player ( i am about to go to regionals , 200k prize money)

you come here dey beat chest after i stopped playing at 0-0...chei a whole bigpokey done suffer :D
SuperEagles

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

KIZONZO wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

yes, I have to play the guy on mute, he whines for '90 minutes'
Saints baby we did it
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

guys futcha no get FIFA 18 ooo, they guy still dey play 16 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SuperEagles

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

whatever you say chicken little.
Saints baby we did it
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

King Futcha wrote:whatever you say chicken little.
:D :D :D you really yab... go and upgrade
SuperEagles

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

i hope you 'snitch' after i destroy you. :)
Saints baby we did it
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

My Ultimate team (Africa FC) is ready to take on all challengers. Add me. 'Bushboy007'
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

KIZONZO wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

FIFA can change from year to year, but some things remain the same :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

FIFA 18 - too expensive for the value I would get. I am going to go for FIFA 16.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Kinzozo, there is a new patch out..you go hear am
SuperEagles

Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Cristao II wrote:FIFA 18 - too expensive for the value I would get. I am going to go for FIFA 16.
I bought FIFA 17 Deluxe last year..and with all the niggling issues that EA refuse to fix, their reluctance to improve many of the glitches amnd just the obvious shift of the game towards maximum profiteering, I swore that I would never buy any FIFA game brand new.

I refuse to benefit those twats over at EA.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

metalalloy wrote:
KIZONZO wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

FIFA can change from year to year, but some things remain the same :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....