Dauda (The sexy Guy) quits Enyimba!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
Dauda (The sexy Guy) quits Enyimba!

Post by Senator WIRES »

Ghanaian goalkeeper Fatau Dauda has opted not to extend his expired contract with Nigerian giants Enyimba, Ghanasoccernet.com can exclusively reveal.

The Black Stars shot-stopper leaves the People's Elephants after impressing in just one season at the Aba-based club.

Dauda has now returned home eyeing his next career move with a club in the Ghana Premier League most likely to sign him.

He will move as a free agent with several clubs in the Ghanaian top-flight seeking players to boost their squads ahead of the start of the new season.

Enyimba have entered the market and swooped for Nigeria goalkeeper Ikechukwu Ezenwa as a direct replacement for Dauda.

Ezenwa was a free agent after his contract with FC Ifeanyiubah ended this past season.
He is expected to join Enyimba in Kano for the Ahlan Pre-Season Tournament, which kicks off tomorrow.

There is a get-out clause in his contract with Enyimba which will allow him to leave should he agree a move overseas before the end of his year-long deal.

He is a direct replacement for Ghana goalkeeper Fatau Dauda, who will not be returning to the Aba club for the new season.

Ezenwa, who has also been capped by Nigeria at U20 and U23 levels, has previously featured for Sharks, Sunshine Stars and Ocean Boys.
https://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/ ... mba-606244
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Dauda (The sexy Guy) quits Enyimba!

Post by metalalloy »

Kai Nackson still dey play!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
aykwes8
Egg
Egg

Post by aykwes8 »

metalalloy wrote:Kai Nackson still dey play!
why do you guys call him Nackson
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

aykwes8 wrote:
Knackson is another name for Dauda the sexy guy. A cartoon character famous for his sexual exploits. The muslims protested against the use of the name Dauda being a muslim name, so the owner of the magazine changed the name of Dauda to Nackson to reflect what he does best ...

By the way the word 'Nack' is another word used to desccribe sleeping with a woman...so Nackson .....
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

oloye wrote:
aykwes8 wrote:
Knackson is another name for Dauda the sexy guy. A cartoon character famous for his sex exploits. The muslims protested agains the use of the name Dauda beingba muslim name, so the owner of the magazine changed the name of Dauda to Nackson to reflect what he does best ...

By the way the word 'Nack' is another word used to desccribe sleepibg with a woman...so Nackson .....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
eyan
Egg
Egg

Post by eyan »

oloye wrote:
aykwes8 wrote:
Knackson is another name for Dauda the sexy guy. A cartoon character famous for his sex exploits. The muslims protested agains the use of the name Dauda beingba muslim name, so the owner of the magazine changed the name of Dauda to Nackson to reflect what he does best ...

By the way the word 'Nack' is another word used to desccribe sleepibg with a woman...so Nackson .....
I remember those days: super story, Ikebe super, Dauda the sexy guy, ...... later later Binta. BInta didn’t last long though.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Truth is that keeper looks like Dauda .....
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

oloye wrote:Truth is that keeper looks like Dauda .....
Very uncanny! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
aykwes8
Egg
Egg

Post by aykwes8 »

oloye wrote:
aykwes8 wrote:
Knackson is another name for Dauda the sexy guy. A cartoon character famous for his sexual exploits. The muslims protested against the use of the name Dauda being a muslim name, so the owner of the magazine changed the name of Dauda to Nackson to reflect what he does best ...

By the way the word 'Nack' is another word used to desccribe sleeping with a woman...so Nackson .....
:lol: :lol:
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

oloye wrote:
aykwes8 wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Childhood sneak peak.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Ebyboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Ebyboy »

oloye wrote:
aykwes8 wrote:

A 'piercing' tutorial worthy of Ohsee........
:tic: Eku ise.....

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]