Victor Moses is one of the best wing-backs in world football

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Victor Moses is one of the best wing-backs in world foot

Post by balo »

wiseone wrote:With his physical and technical talents, it is very strange that Chelsea spent years loaning him out to Stoke, West Ham, Liverpool, and anyone else before Conte recognised his talent.
And he shown like a million bucks in preseasons. Anyways, it's his time now. He should continue to do brilliantly.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

You have to blame Morinho for that he is a talent destroyer. He looks at the system he wants to play before looking at the type of player he has. More like fitting square pegs in round holes
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Thank God is not me that open the thread,when I say Victor Moses was better than Pedro and was wrongly bench and ship out on loan.Some people call me names here.
I remember the know it all telling me how Pedro won champion league,world cup as if he play any major part in it.
Victor Moses only Dani Alves can bench him that I just give it to Dani for his consistent and age but will not buy him over Moses as Moses has more years in the game.
Oga CIC agree with me that only Dani Alves I'd better than him.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Damunk wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
airwolex wrote:I said it a few days ago that he is better than Kyle Walker. If he was English he'd be going to the WC, I think he is one of the main reasons they rushed to cap Abraham and Solanke...nobody could have predicted he'd be this good 5 years ago.
Yes, although it's more the capping of Iwobi, the "tapping up" of Abraham and rumours of other British-Nigerian players which saw them rushing to cap Abraham and Solanke.
Its really hard to justify why Abraham and Solanke have been capped at this stage of their careers.
It has to be to keep them 'safe' from Nigeria.
Well, there are many more and like we've always said, they can't cap them all.
I am just sorry for Abraham, esp now that Swansea are threatened with relegation. If they sink, he might go back to Chelsea but probably shipped out again to a mid-level team.
His next England cap might be a very long way away....
Pundits have already said neither he nor Solanke should go to the World Cup as it's too soon.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

wiseone wrote:With his physical and technical talents, it is very strange that Chelsea spent years loaning him out to Stoke, West Ham, Liverpool, and anyone else before Conte recognised his talent.
Remember that Moses started off as an out and out attacker. It took switching formation for Conte to find a stable role for Moses, and bobo to his credit has taken it and owned the position.. A role that maximizes his talent and makes him consistent at the highest level. He has also been lucky with less injuries..

My concern is what happens if/when a new coach comes along and switches formation to more of a back 4? Where will that leave Moses? if it a 3 man attack, can he beat out Willian/Pedro consistently?
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

analyzer wrote:
Remember that Moses started off as an out and out attacker. It took switching formation for Conte to find a stable role for Moses, and bobo to his credit has taken it and owned the position.. A role that maximizes his talent and makes him consistent at the highest level. He has also been lucky with less injuries..

My concern is what happens if/when a new coach comes along and switches formation to more of a back 4? Where will that leave Moses? if it a 3 man attack, can he beat out Willian/Pedro consistently?
Moses is better than Willian and Pedro those two can be playing ahead of him because the coach look at their country and don't like Moses.
No reasonable coach will play Pedro and Willian ahead of Moses.
Moses is a better player,if a coach do that I expect you guys that call yourself Chelsea fan to protest
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

today Moses will bench Willian and pedro, if they all compete for the wide man position, we all saw Moses during the WCQs ..also Willian and Pedro are getting close to 30
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

balo wrote:
And he shown like a million bucks in preseasons. Anyways, it's his time now. He should continue to do brilliantly.

If we want to be honest, Moses was not playing this well back then. he was simply not showing up when on the pitch.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

niyi wrote:
Is this 2010?
My broda, Dani Alves is still balling.
http://www.naijiant.com/
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
balo wrote:

If we want to be honest, Moses was not playing this well back then. he was simply not showing up when on the pitch.

He was playing very well in the positions he played. In preseason, he always was one of the best Chelsea players and then got shipped out on loan.

It wasn't until Conte showed up that he was tried out at RWB.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
kali
Egg
Egg

Post by kali »

Victor Moses is the new Dani Alves. Stamina, speed, dribbling.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

kali wrote:Victor Moses is the new Dani Alves. Stamina, speed, dribbling.
I will take Dani Alves over VM anyday and anytime of the week! VM is a good player but he isn't no Dani Alves
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!