Al Hassan Ballin in Austria!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Al Hassan Ballin in Austria!

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/12391 ... AEK-Athens

Kid seems to be doing well in Austria. He played behind the striker and got good ratings. Happy for the kid. :clap: :clap: :clap:
OCCUPY NFF!!
pastorhotr99
Egg
Egg
Re: Al Hassan Ballin in Austria!

Post by pastorhotr99 »

Transient ineffective player
I have watched in 2 games and I am now wondering how he gets into that team.

Disappears for large parts of the game and looses the ball far too easily. Can't time his runs and has no impact in the transition play of the team.

Maybe I am wrong but i took my time to watch yesterday's game and the A.C. Milan one and he's poor poor quality compared to John Ogu tankless of Etobo and co
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

pastorhotr99 wrote:Transient ineffective player

Disappears for large parts of the game and looses the ball far too easily. Can't time his runs and has no impact in the transition play of the team.

Maybe I am wrong but i took my time to watch yesterday's game and the A.C. Milan one and he's poor poor quality compared to John Ogu tankless of Etobo and co
KPOM, he hides away from the ball and seems scared. It will be a shame if he has to return to Nigeria as he is only on a year loan to Austria Vienna. He needs someone to talk o him to take advantage of this opportunity. He has been underwhelming.
I am happy
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

I agree, i believe he is played wrongly maybe they should play him up front than in midfield
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Dammy wrote:

KPOM, he hides away from the ball and seems scared. It will be a shame if he has to return to Nigeria as he is only on a year loan to Austria Vienna. He needs someone to talk o him to take advantage of this opportunity. He has been underwhelming.
This is great news for the boy considering how terribly wrong CE yamtube analysts are.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

He won about all the headers when Wien was desperately trying to get the needed goal on Thurs...

He shows some very good touches, but not nearly enough IMHO...
However, that’s mainly because his teammates often fail to get the ball to him when he gets into space.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

All depends how quickly he can learn and whether his coach has the patience to nurture his talent. The step up from the Nigerian league is a significant one and takes a while adjusting to.

Based on his style of play, he will naturally be seen as a luxury player. He has to be a bit more commanding in his position. He has the potential, let's just hope he doesn't fall by the wayside.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Mr Shows wrote:All depends how quickly he can learn and whether his coach has the patience to nurture his talent. The step up from the Nigerian league is a significant one and takes a while adjusting to.

Based on his style of play, he will naturally be seen as a luxury player. He has to be a bit more commanding in his position. He has the potential, let's just hope he doesn't fall by the wayside.
It LESS the “step up from the Nigerian league” where he played in a forward and MORE the switch in position to a central midfield role - that requires different skills and mindset.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL