Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:15 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Bayern 3 v PSG 1
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm
Posts: 3342
PSG being tested by one of Europe's elite teams and they are failing woefully.
Down 2-nill.

You can beat up on French league 1 teams as much as you can, but there is something to be gained from being in a truly competitive league


Last edited by charlie on Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bayern v PSG
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 30245
charlie wrote:
PSG being tested by one of Europe's elite teams and they are failing woefully.
Down 2-nill.

You can beat up on French league 1 teams as much as you can, but there is something to be gained from being in a truly competitive league

I hope you know this same PSG beat them and this weekend another small team beat them...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bayern v PSG
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm
Posts: 3342
Well, Mbappe has pulled one back. 2-1


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bayern v PSG
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 13569
What does this game have to do with Nigeria?

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bayern v PSG
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm
Posts: 3342
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
What does this game have to do with Nigeria?


Dont be an @$$


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bayern v PSG
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:43 pm
Posts: 16998
Location: Cyberspace
charlie wrote:
PSG being tested by one of Europe's elite teams and they are failing woefully.
Down 2-nill.

You can beat up on French league 1 teams as much as you can, but there is something to be gained from being in a truly competitive league


Yeah, and it is Bayern that is in a competitive league abi? :mrgreen:

_________________

I don suffa no be small
Upon say I get sense
Poverty no good at all o
Na him make I join dis business

- Osuofia - I Go Chop Your Dollar


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bayern v PSG
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm
Posts: 3342
Scipio Africanus wrote:
charlie wrote:
PSG being tested by one of Europe's elite teams and they are failing woefully.
Down 2-nill.

You can beat up on French league 1 teams as much as you can, but there is something to be gained from being in a truly competitive league


Yeah, and it is Bayern that is in a competitive league abi? :mrgreen:


Bundesliga is more competitive than the French Ligue 1 by far.
Wasnt too long ago that 2 bundesligue teams made the CL finals.

Just saying that it was way too easy for PSG this season. They were eventually bound to be tested by real competition, at which point we will find out if they are really Europe's best team or not.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bayern v PSG
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm
Posts: 3342
Meanwhile, Victor Moses having a hell of a game for Chelsea against Athletico.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bayern v PSG
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm
Posts: 3342
3-1 Bayern,...too easy. Tore PSG apart.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bayern v PSG
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 3:20 am
Posts: 19140
Location: Chiraq
3-1

Dani Alves being abused, left right and center.

_________________
Image
Saints baby we did it

“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bayern v PSG
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm
Posts: 3342
Equalizer in the Bridge, Hazard Magic
1-1

Hazard is an enigma wrapped in a riddle.
with his ability to break down defences, its a wonder he doesn't play in a more central attacking role.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bayern v PSG
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm
Posts: 3342
Kai, Wilheim,...forever a headless chicken.
Open net, and still managed to kick the ball to the 2nd deck.

Seriously though, his introduction did change the game for Chelsea offensively.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bayern v PSG
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:07 pm
Posts: 26570
^Easier to mark in a central area, wide, a man-marker would be tantamount to treason. High at that. Indeed, the centralisation of Hazard has coincided with some dazzling displays but lest one forget how dazzling the diminutive Belgian has been for the past 12 or so months. Where ever he plays, Hazard is a joy to watch and quite simply terrific.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bayern v PSG
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm
Posts: 3342
Coach wrote:
^Easier to mark in a central area, wide, a man-marker would be tantamount to treason. High at that. Indeed, the centralisation of Hazard has coincided with some dazzling displays but lest one forget how dazzling the diminutive Belgian has been for the past 12 or so months. Where ever he plays, Hazard is a joy to watch and quite simply terrific.


Then give him freedom to roam wherever.
Use the man marking to draw defenses out of position. Messi also started primarily on the wings but his ability to roam makes him impossible to defend.

I just think Hazard is yet to truly exploit his abilities by staying on the left wing.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bayern v PSG
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 4920
King Futcha wrote:
3-1

Dani Alves being abused, left right and center.



Remember when CIC-Old-B1tch told us that Alves was better than Moses? :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bayern v PSG
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 30245
charlie wrote:
Coach wrote:
^Easier to mark in a central area, wide, a man-marker would be tantamount to treason. High at that. Indeed, the centralisation of Hazard has coincided with some dazzling displays but lest one forget how dazzling the diminutive Belgian has been for the past 12 or so months. Where ever he plays, Hazard is a joy to watch and quite simply terrific.


Then give him freedom to roam wherever.
Use the man marking to draw defenses out of position. Messi also started primarily on the wings but his ability to roam makes him impossible to defend.

I just think Hazard is yet to truly exploit his abilities by staying on the left wing.

He need to leave Chelsea if he wants to be a world class player,when you play in an anti football team then you don't actually exploit your abilities


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bayern 3 v PSG 1
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:04 pm
Posts: 39411
How does that song goes again? ....Money can't buy you love

_________________
Image

The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bayern v PSG
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 41106
Location: Akoko Highlands
kajifu wrote:
charlie wrote:
Coach wrote:
^Easier to mark in a central area, wide, a man-marker would be tantamount to treason. High at that. Indeed, the centralisation of Hazard has coincided with some dazzling displays but lest one forget how dazzling the diminutive Belgian has been for the past 12 or so months. Where ever he plays, Hazard is a joy to watch and quite simply terrific.


Then give him freedom to roam wherever.
Use the man marking to draw defenses out of position. Messi also started primarily on the wings but his ability to roam makes him impossible to defend.

I just think Hazard is yet to truly exploit his abilities by staying on the left wing.

He need to leave Chelsea if he wants to be a world class player,when you play in an anti football team then you don't actually exploit your abilities



Yeah. He should go to Arsenal.

_________________
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], Thelastoneleft and 29 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group