Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:49 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:16 am
Posts: 10246
Location: Stamford brigde... Off Fulham RD...
green4life wrote:
analyzer wrote:
Made it past group stage but one of Barca or PSG awaits in Rd of 16 with a long shot to get Bekistas (fingers crossed).

Messed up at the end with the counter attacking opportunities. Poor execution on the counter


Or win the group and wait for Real Madrid, Bayern Munich or Juventus. Which one is better? :mrgreen:

Point is there’s not much difference between first or second this season.


:lol: :lol:

I feel you bro but chief, PSG & Barca are arguably the best 2 teams in UCL (City up there) so far this season. Then add to the fact that 2nd leg will be away. Will rather face Bayern, Juve, or Madrid with 2nd leg at home. Granted anything can happen between now & Feb.

And from a probability stand point - 2/3rd chance of Barca or PSG is bad compared to 4/7 chance of facing Shaktar, Basel, Porto or Sevilla. I wan make CFC reach Q/F at least :taunt: :taunt:

_________________
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......


64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:16 am
Posts: 10246
Location: Stamford brigde... Off Fulham RD...
Coach wrote:
Correction, Moses and Kante make the system work. Hazard brings that something beyond the system. Kante's absence coincided with myriad goals conceded. Minus Moses there was a lack of penetration wide right. Yet, with all present, there is nobody in that Chelsea lineup doing what Hazard is doing. Much like there are many fine players at City but none are doing what De Bruyne is doing.

No idea what plati was typing up there. "To a lesser extent Hazard".... :shock: menioning Willian as a replacement for Hazard - lol!

I will say Kante 1st, Hazard a super close 2nd so far this season.. IMO - Kante is more replaceable than Hazard when everyone is fit.

_________________
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......


64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:52 am 
Online

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm
Posts: 3366
analyzer wrote:
green4life wrote:
analyzer wrote:
Made it past group stage but one of Barca or PSG awaits in Rd of 16 with a long shot to get Bekistas (fingers crossed).

Messed up at the end with the counter attacking opportunities. Poor execution on the counter


Or win the group and wait for Real Madrid, Bayern Munich or Juventus. Which one is better? :mrgreen:

Point is there’s not much difference between first or second this season.


:lol: :lol:

I feel you bro but chief, PSG & Barca are arguably the best 2 teams in UCL (City up there) so far this season. Then add to the fact that 2nd leg will be away. Will rather face Bayern, Juve, or Madrid with 2nd leg at home. Granted anything can happen between now & Feb.

And from a probability stand point - 2/3rd chance of Barca or PSG is bad compared to 4/7 chance of facing Shaktar, Basel, Porto or Sevilla. I wan make CFC reach Q/F at least :taunt: :taunt:


You obviously didnt watch todays match between PSG & Bayern.
PSG is yet to prove themselves against Europes best teams when it counts. Till then, lets just agree the jury is still out.

It will do you like film trick when you see Real win 3 UCL titles in a row (wont suprise me one bit).
As badly as they have played so far, they are still in the mix.
Bayern look like Bayern, especially at home.

Will agree that Barca is looking like the best team in Europe, at the moment.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 12:29 am
Posts: 49689
charlie wrote:
analyzer wrote:
green4life wrote:
analyzer wrote:
Made it past group stage but one of Barca or PSG awaits in Rd of 16 with a long shot to get Bekistas (fingers crossed).

Messed up at the end with the counter attacking opportunities. Poor execution on the counter


Or win the group and wait for Real Madrid, Bayern Munich or Juventus. Which one is better? :mrgreen:

Point is there’s not much difference between first or second this season.


:lol: :lol:

I feel you bro but chief, PSG & Barca are arguably the best 2 teams in UCL (City up there) so far this season. Then add to the fact that 2nd leg will be away. Will rather face Bayern, Juve, or Madrid with 2nd leg at home. Granted anything can happen between now & Feb.

And from a probability stand point - 2/3rd chance of Barca or PSG is bad compared to 4/7 chance of facing Shaktar, Basel, Porto or Sevilla. I wan make CFC reach Q/F at least :taunt: :taunt:


You obviously didnt watch todays match between PSG & Bayern.
PSG is yet to prove themselves against Europes best teams when it counts. Till then, lets just agree the jury is still out.

It will do you like film trick when you see Real win 3 UCL titles in a row (wont suprise me one bit).
As badly as they have played so far, they are still in the mix.
Bayern look like Bayern, especially at home.

Will agree that Barca is looking like the best team in Europe, at the moment.

PSG ALREADY QUALIFIED BEFORE KICKOFF and still topped the group by a wide margin despite the loss....

_________________
Image
MISSION STATEMENT:To help Middle America’s families identify and resolve
critical financial matters that they have not addressed
and of which they may not even be aware

I KNOW MY FOOTBALL!!!!!
You have eyes, use it!-Robbynice,2011
CLUBS: CHELSEA FC, 3SC IBADAN.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:08 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:30 pm
Posts: 38088
Coach wrote:
Correction, Moses and Kante make the system work. Hazard brings that something beyond the system. Kante's absence coincided with myriad goals conceded. Minus Moses there was a lack of penetration wide right. Yet, with all present, there is nobody in that Chelsea lineup doing what Hazard is doing. Much like there are many fine players at City but none are doing what De Bruyne is doing.


True. However, would the system work MINUS Hazard? The Belgian is Chelsea's best player but is he the most important?

_________________
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:34 am 
Online

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm
Posts: 3366
paj wrote:
charlie wrote:
analyzer wrote:
green4life wrote:
analyzer wrote:
Made it past group stage but one of Barca or PSG awaits in Rd of 16 with a long shot to get Bekistas (fingers crossed).

Messed up at the end with the counter attacking opportunities. Poor execution on the counter


Or win the group and wait for Real Madrid, Bayern Munich or Juventus. Which one is better? :mrgreen:

Point is there’s not much difference between first or second this season.


:lol: :lol:

I feel you bro but chief, PSG & Barca are arguably the best 2 teams in UCL (City up there) so far this season. Then add to the fact that 2nd leg will be away. Will rather face Bayern, Juve, or Madrid with 2nd leg at home. Granted anything can happen between now & Feb.

And from a probability stand point - 2/3rd chance of Barca or PSG is bad compared to 4/7 chance of facing Shaktar, Basel, Porto or Sevilla. I wan make CFC reach Q/F at least :taunt: :taunt:


You obviously didnt watch todays match between PSG & Bayern.
PSG is yet to prove themselves against Europes best teams when it counts. Till then, lets just agree the jury is still out.

It will do you like film trick when you see Real win 3 UCL titles in a row (wont suprise me one bit).
As badly as they have played so far, they are still in the mix.
Bayern look like Bayern, especially at home.

Will agree that Barca is looking like the best team in Europe, at the moment.

PSG ALREADY QUALIFIED BEFORE KICKOFF and still topped the group by a wide margin despite the loss....


Yet still brought their A-Team to Munich.
Anyone who watched that match will tell you they played to win it.

In any case, no point talking anymore. Now we get to see what they are really made of.
Lets continue this debate later.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:49 pm
Posts: 39073
Location: on the move
analyzer wrote:
Coach wrote:
Correction, Moses and Kante make the system work. Hazard brings that something beyond the system. Kante's absence coincided with myriad goals conceded. Minus Moses there was a lack of penetration wide right. Yet, with all present, there is nobody in that Chelsea lineup doing what Hazard is doing. Much like there are many fine players at City but none are doing what De Bruyne is doing.

No idea what plati was typing up there. "To a lesser extent Hazard".... :shock: menioning Willian as a replacement for Hazard - lol!

I will say Kante 1st, Hazard a super close 2nd so far this season.. IMO - Kante is more replaceable than Hazard when everyone is fit.


Coach is 100% on point.

Anyway, Chelsea is an all or nothing club. Roman doesn’t do moral victories. Only achievement worth celebrating is a trophy lifting event. And to achieve that, you can run but you no fit hide. You will have to beat at least 2 to 3 big boys along the way. Whether na second round, QF or later, na all the same struggles.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:17 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 5003
paj wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
charlie wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
charlie wrote:
You can tell Chelsea really missed Victor


Chelsea's key player. Simple as that.


Hazard is by far Chelsea's most important player.


Keep telling yourself that. Hazard is your marquee player, but the truth is that If Hazard was out injured, Chelsea wouldnt feel it as bad as they do when Moses is out.

And I am not even a fan of moses.

U don go back to PCP abi? :blink:


Pa Jeun Ko Ku, how market?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:17 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 5003
platinum wrote:
VM, Kante, and to a lesser extent Hazard are Chelsea's key men. Chelsea have creative guys who can replace Hazard. (Cesc, Willian). They don't really have anyone close to VM or Kante in terms of what they do for the team.


Those of us who watch football know the truth.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:57 pm
Posts: 53041
Location: United Kingdom
Take Hazard out of the Chelsea team and they will be as ordinary as say Arsenal. He makes them tick big time!

_________________
www.fuellingthedeltafires.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:29 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 5003
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Take Hazard out of the Chelsea team and they will be as ordinary as say Arsenal. He makes them tick big time!


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

With Kante in the side? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:57 pm
Posts: 53041
Location: United Kingdom
danfo driver wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Take Hazard out of the Chelsea team and they will be as ordinary as say Arsenal. He makes them tick big time!


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

With Kante in the side? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


Bagayoko and Drinkwater can come in and do what Kante does. No one can do what Hazard does!

_________________
www.fuellingthedeltafires.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:35 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 5003
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Take Hazard out of the Chelsea team and they will be as ordinary as say Arsenal. He makes them tick big time!


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

With Kante in the side? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


Bagayoko and Drinkwater can come in and do what Kante does. No one can do what Hazard does!


How come they didnt do it when Kante was injured and chelsea was losing games up and down, until Kante returned and they started winning again

Sir, I dont speak in wishes. I speak in fact. Kante was injured some weeks back! And chelsea went on a losing spree. Where was baka and drinkwater


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:57 pm
Posts: 53041
Location: United Kingdom
danfo driver wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Take Hazard out of the Chelsea team and they will be as ordinary as say Arsenal. He makes them tick big time!


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

With Kante in the side? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


Bagayoko and Drinkwater can come in and do what Kante does. No one can do what Hazard does!


How come they didnt do it when Kante was injured and chelsea was losing games up and down, until Kante returned and they started winning again

Sir, I dont speak in wishes. I speak in fact. Kante was injured some weeks back! And chelsea went on a losing spree. Where was baka and drinkwater


Just pray Hazard does not get injured. If he does, you will see Chelsea drop into mid table!

_________________
www.fuellingthedeltafires.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:46 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 5003
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Take Hazard out of the Chelsea team and they will be as ordinary as say Arsenal. He makes them tick big time!


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

With Kante in the side? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


Bagayoko and Drinkwater can come in and do what Kante does. No one can do what Hazard does!


How come they didnt do it when Kante was injured and chelsea was losing games up and down, until Kante returned and they started winning again

Sir, I dont speak in wishes. I speak in fact. Kante was injured some weeks back! And chelsea went on a losing spree. Where was baka and drinkwater


Just pray Hazard does not get injured. If he does, you will see Chelsea drop into mid table!


You are talking to the wrong person bro. I want Chelsea relegated!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:57 pm
Posts: 53041
Location: United Kingdom
Those whio make Chelsea tick at the moment are Moses, Hazard and Fabergas. Take those three out and watch the team become ordinary. Conte had finally found a winning formula but his team has two main weaknesses:

They do not have a quality left wingback
Morata is not of the same quality as Diego Costa

He needs to address both concerns in the January transfer window in my opinion. The way Chelsea are playing at the moment is simply a delight to watch.

I cannot wait to watch Chelsea vs Man City. For me, Hazard is a more productive player than his Belgian team mate De Bryne.

_________________
www.fuellingthedeltafires.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 69762
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
I cannot wait to watch Chelsea vs Man City. For me, Hazard is a more productive player than his Belgian team mate De Bryne.


i can predict the score of that game.

0-1 to City with KDB scoring a screamer. wanna bet?

_________________

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:57 pm
Posts: 53041
Location: United Kingdom
tfco wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
I cannot wait to watch Chelsea vs Man City. For me, Hazard is a more productive player than his Belgian team mate De Bryne.


i can predict the score of that game.

0-1 to City with KDB scoring a screamer. wanna bet?


Let us see. I think Chelsea are playing the more attractive football at the moment.

_________________
www.fuellingthedeltafires.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 12:29 am
Posts: 49689
danfo driver wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Take Hazard out of the Chelsea team and they will be as ordinary as say Arsenal. He makes them tick big time!


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

With Kante in the side? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


Bagayoko and Drinkwater can come in and do what Kante does. No one can do what Hazard does!


How come they didnt do it when Kante was injured and chelsea was losing games up and down, until Kante returned and they started winning again

Sir, I dont speak in wishes. I speak in fact. Kante was injured some weeks back! And chelsea went on a losing spree. Where was baka and drinkwater

because those two were bought injured and is taking time to heal.. :roll:

_________________
Image
MISSION STATEMENT:To help Middle America’s families identify and resolve
critical financial matters that they have not addressed
and of which they may not even be aware

I KNOW MY FOOTBALL!!!!!
You have eyes, use it!-Robbynice,2011
CLUBS: CHELSEA FC, 3SC IBADAN.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:16 am
Posts: 10246
Location: Stamford brigde... Off Fulham RD...
tfco wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
I cannot wait to watch Chelsea vs Man City. For me, Hazard is a more productive player than his Belgian team mate De Bryne.


i can predict the score of that game.

0-1 to City with KDB scoring a screamer. wanna bet?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wetin dey do you.. Spoiling the fun for Ayo

_________________
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......


64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:56 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 41159
Location: Akoko Highlands
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
tfco wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
I cannot wait to watch Chelsea vs Man City. For me, Hazard is a more productive player than his Belgian team mate De Bryne.


i can predict the score of that game.

0-1 to City with KDB scoring a screamer. wanna bet?


Let us see. I think Chelsea are playing the more attractive football at the moment.



Prediction: Chelsea will park major bus against Man C again and still get beat.

_________________
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 5003
paj wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Take Hazard out of the Chelsea team and they will be as ordinary as say Arsenal. He makes them tick big time!


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

With Kante in the side? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


Bagayoko and Drinkwater can come in and do what Kante does. No one can do what Hazard does!


How come they didnt do it when Kante was injured and chelsea was losing games up and down, until Kante returned and they started winning again

Sir, I dont speak in wishes. I speak in fact. Kante was injured some weeks back! And chelsea went on a losing spree. Where was baka and drinkwater

because those two were bought injured and is taking time to heal.. :roll:


Pa Jeun Ko Ku! How market? keep telling yourself lies!

Drinkwater is a bottom of the table quality player. his level is the likes of Crystal Palace, Bournemouth and frankly, with Ndidi and Iborra, he wont get into Leicester now.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 12:29 am
Posts: 49689
balo wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
tfco wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
I cannot wait to watch Chelsea vs Man City. For me, Hazard is a more productive player than his Belgian team mate De Bryne.


i can predict the score of that game.

0-1 to City with KDB scoring a screamer. wanna bet?


Let us see. I think Chelsea are playing the more attractive football at the moment.



Prediction: Chelsea will park major bus against Man C again and still get beat.

I think the difference between the two is that Eden starts the season a little late..dude loooooves his Cheeseburgers and hence comes into the season half fit...by the time he's up to speed KdB don dey skatta already...but I do NOT think KdB is a better footballer...sure he plays in a better squad with more technical players but Hazard does some incredible stuff

_________________
Image
MISSION STATEMENT:To help Middle America’s families identify and resolve
critical financial matters that they have not addressed
and of which they may not even be aware

I KNOW MY FOOTBALL!!!!!
You have eyes, use it!-Robbynice,2011
CLUBS: CHELSEA FC, 3SC IBADAN.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: balo, Bing [Bot], bouncino, charlie, Chief Ogbunigwe, Google [Bot], KIZONZO, Nkume, oloye, Siddonlook11, Skylolo and 43 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group