Chelsea 1-1 Atl Madrid

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Chelsea 1-1 Atl Madrid

Post by paj »

danfo driver wrote:
paj wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Take Hazard out of the Chelsea team and they will be as ordinary as say Arsenal. He makes them tick big time!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

With Kante in the side? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Bagayoko and Drinkwater can come in and do what Kante does. No one can do what Hazard does!
How come they didnt do it when Kante was injured and chelsea was losing games up and down, until Kante returned and they started winning again

Sir, I dont speak in wishes. I speak in fact. Kante was injured some weeks back! And chelsea went on a losing spree. Where was baka and drinkwater
because those two were bought injured and is taking time to heal.. :roll:
Pa Jeun Ko Ku! How market? keep telling yourself lies!

Drinkwater is a bottom of the table quality player. his level is the likes of Crystal Palace, Bournemouth and frankly, with Ndidi and Iborra, he wont get into Leicester now.
Iborra? bwahahaha..we normally don't get it wrong in the midfield area o...look again
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

paj wrote:
balo wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
tfco wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote: I cannot wait to watch Chelsea vs Man City. For me, Hazard is a more productive player than his Belgian team mate De Bryne.
i can predict the score of that game.

0-1 to City with KDB scoring a screamer. wanna bet?
Let us see. I think Chelsea are playing the more attractive football at the moment.

Prediction: Chelsea will park major bus against Man C again and still get beat.
I think the difference between the two is that Eden starts the season a little late..dude loooooves his Cheeseburgers and hence comes into the season half fit...by the time he's up to speed KdB don dey skatta already...but I do NOT think KdB is a better footballer...sure he plays in a better squad with more technical players but Hazard does some incredible stuff
KDB is more intelligent and simply better -- FACT
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

paj wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
paj wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Take Hazard out of the Chelsea team and they will be as ordinary as say Arsenal. He makes them tick big time!

Bagayoko and Drinkwater can come in and do what Kante does. No one can do what Hazard does!
How come they didnt do it when Kante was injured and chelsea was losing games up and down, until Kante returned and they started winning again

Sir, I dont speak in wishes. I speak in fact. Kante was injured some weeks back! And chelsea went on a losing spree. Where was baka and drinkwater

Drinkwater is a bottom of the table quality player. his level is the likes of Crystal Palace, Bournemouth and frankly, with Ndidi and Iborra, he wont get into Leicester now.
Iborra? bwahahaha..we normally don't get it wrong in the midfield area o...look again

PA JEUN KO KU! I know that football for you started and ends in the EPL. Iborra is 29. he played 113 games for Sevilla, wining European trophies up and down, before moving to the EPL. You should ask about him from those who know football before you disgrace yourself again. Imagine putting Iborra in the same sentence as a kick and rush footballer like Drinkwater. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

danfo driver wrote:
paj wrote:
balo wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
tfco wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote: I cannot wait to watch Chelsea vs Man City. For me, Hazard is a more productive player than his Belgian team mate De Bryne.

Let us see. I think Chelsea are playing the more attractive football at the moment.

Prediction: Chelsea will park major bus against Man C again and still get beat.
I think the difference between the two is that Eden starts the season a little late..dude loooooves his Cheeseburgers and hence comes into the season half fit...by the time he's up to speed KdB don dey skatta already...but I do NOT think KdB is a better footballer...sure he plays in a better squad with more technical players but Hazard does some incredible stuff
KDB is more intelligent and simply better -- FACT
Hazard was better last season..Chelsea as a whole had a horrible season in 2015...one has helped dragged his team to two titles in 3 seasons and the other hasn't...make we dey look when season finish..
Pa
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

danfo driver wrote:
paj wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Take Hazard out of the Chelsea team and they will be as ordinary as say Arsenal. He makes them tick big time

Iborra? bwahahaha..we normally don't get it wrong in the midfield area o...look again[/quote]

PA JEUN KO KU! I know that football for you started and ends in the EPL. Iborra is 29. he played 113 games for Sevilla, wining European trophies up and down, before moving to the EPL. You should ask about him from those who know football before you disgrace yourself again. Imagine putting Iborra in the same sentence as a kick and rush footballer like Drinkwater. :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote][/quote]
One has won the EPL and the other won Europa...we all know which is harder..
Pa
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

paj wrote: One has won the EPL and the other won Europa...we all know which is harder..
Pa
You mean winning Europa League THREE TIMES? :lol: :lol:

Unfortunately, Sevilla has Real Madrid and Barcelona to compete with in La Liga. Again, PA JEUN KO KU you know nothing outside EPL.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

danfo driver wrote:
paj wrote: One has won the EPL and the other won Europa...we all know which is harder..
Pa

Unfortunately, Sevilla has Real Madrid and Barcelona to compete with in La Liga. Again, PA JEUN KO KU you know nothing outside EPL.
like it matters if it's 10 times..Europa league is nowhere as hard to win as the EPL..dude..Leicester had MANURE,SHITTY,ARSENAL,LIVERPOOL,CHELSEA AND ROTTENHAM to compete against...
Pa
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

paj wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Pa

like it matters if it's 10 times..Europa league is nowhere as hard to win as the EPL..
How many times has an english club won the Europa League? :lol: :lol: :lol:
dude..Leicester had MANURE,SHITTY,ARSENAL,LIVERPOOL,CHELSEA AND ROTTENHAM to compete against...
Pa
Oh they did! very true! No need for intellectual prostitution. We all remember that season very well. The Manure of Luis Van Gaal? Or the Arsenal that collapsed in february? Or was it the Chelsea that was fighting relegation? Or the CURSED Tottenham that self imploded? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When Leicester can go to Spain and win a league that has real teams like Madrid and Barcelona, come and talk to me.

More importantly, I am not interested in Leicester v Sevilla. The fact is that anyone who knows football, knows Iborra. Unfortunately, you would too, if you didnt spend your time making village music in your backyard. :lol: :lol: :lol: Drink water ko, drink bleech ni!
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
tfco wrote:

einstein, the game you're itching to see...has already been played.

:roll:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

danfo driver wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
paj wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

PA JEUN KO KU! I know that football for you started and ends in the EPL. Iborra is 29. he played 113 games for Sevilla, wining European trophies up and down, before moving to the EPL. You should ask about him from those who know football before you disgrace yourself again. Imagine putting Iborra in the same sentence as a kick and rush footballer like Drinkwater. :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Iborra’s best days are behind him. I do not believe he could get into the Real Madrid or Barcelona teams now. I also doubt if he could command a starting shirt at Chelsea or Man City today.

I am just glad Wilfred Ndidi is learning from him at Leicester. His experience is invaluable and will make Ndidi a better player.
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

tfco wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
tfco wrote:

Meanwhile, you are slacking bro. 5 EPL teams (1st time ever in UCL) made it to knock out round of the competition and nothing from you.. haba
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

analyzer wrote:
tfco wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
tfco wrote:

Meanwhile, you are slacking bro. 5 EPL teams (1st time ever in UCL) made it to knock out round of the competition and nothing from you.. haba

All comfortably thru too.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

danfo driver wrote:
paj wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Pa

like it matters if it's 10 times..Europa league is nowhere as hard to win as the EPL..
How many times has an english club won the Europa League? :lol: :lol: :lol:
dude..Leicester had MANURE,SHITTY,ARSENAL,LIVERPOOL,CHELSEA AND ROTTENHAM to compete against...
Pa
Oh they did! very true! No need for intellectual prostitution. We all remember that season very well. The Manure of Luis Van Gaal? Or the Arsenal that collapsed in february? Or was it the Chelsea that was fighting relegation? Or the CURSED Tottenham that self imploded? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When Leicester can go to Spain and win a league that has real teams like Madrid and Barcelona, come and talk to me.

More importantly, I am not interested in Leicester v Sevilla. The fact is that anyone who knows football, knows Iborra. Unfortunately, you would too, if you didnt spend your time making village music in your backyard. :lol: :lol: :lol: Drink water ko, drink bleech ni!
change collector..but doesn't change the fact: They'll win Europa league 10 times before they can win EPL once...I wonder why they haven't won CL..who dey Europa? let the paraga wear off before u answer that..
Pa