Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:44 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:43 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:37 pm
Posts: 16783
felarey wrote:
I'd love Ola Aina to play for Chelsea but how many times did Pavon show him his jersey number few weeks ago. He saw it more than if he was in a queue behind him. .

that is a lie.
He luckily went past Aina once and that was a mistimed tackle
On another occasion Aina played him onside.
Other than that Aina played a faultless game.

I analyszed every single piece of play in which Aina was involved on this thread
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=284408

Stop making up facts!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:09 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:16 am
Posts: 19786
Location: Canada
smartbrother wrote:
felarey wrote:
I'd love Ola Aina to play for Chelsea but how many times did Pavon show him his jersey number few weeks ago. He saw it more than if he was in a queue behind him. .

that is a lie.
He luckily went past Aina once and that was a mistimed tackle
On another occasion Aina played him onside.
Other than that Aina played a faultless game.

I analyszed every single piece of play in which Aina was involved on this thread
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=284408

Stop making up facts!

Dude, you should be pragmatic enough to know what we watch the same game and come out with different opinions. Your opinions are not facts. In that game, Aina struggled with the ball deliveries from Argentina's midfield. It is not until he's actually physically chasing a player that you'd know he's beaten or misjudged the play. You can't single out plays like he's not part of the overall shape of the team where he was a weak link. He didn't have a good game and had Nigeria lost, he'd be held out. His wing leaked like a sieve and had to be bailed out on multiple occassions. You're still entitled to your own facts.

_________________
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:39 am
Posts: 16545
Location: Super Eagles Homeland
felarey wrote:
smartbrother wrote:
felarey wrote:
I'd love Ola Aina to play for Chelsea but how many times did Pavon show him his jersey number few weeks ago. He saw it more than if he was in a queue behind him. .

that is a lie.
He luckily went past Aina once and that was a mistimed tackle
On another occasion Aina played him onside.
Other than that Aina played a faultless game.

I analyszed every single piece of play in which Aina was involved on this thread
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=284408

Stop making up facts!

Dude, you should be pragmatic enough to know what we watch the same game and come out with different opinions. Your opinions are not facts. In that game, Aina struggled with the ball deliveries from Argentina's midfield. It is not until he's actually physically chasing a player that you'd know he's beaten or misjudged the play. You can't single out plays like he's not part of the overall shape of the team where he was a weak link. He didn't have a good game and had Nigeria lost, he'd be held out. His wing leaked like a sieve and had to be bailed out on multiple occassions. You're still entitled to your own facts.


There is no question that it was, IMO, the weakest of Aina's game so far. His difficulties even extended to a inability to join the attack. It was like night and day after Idowu came in as a replacement for Aina. The play significantly improved. However, it may just be one bad day in the office.

_________________
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:37 pm
Posts: 16783
felarey wrote:
smartbrother wrote:
felarey wrote:
I'd love Ola Aina to play for Chelsea but how many times did Pavon show him his jersey number few weeks ago. He saw it more than if he was in a queue behind him. .

that is a lie.
He luckily went past Aina once and that was a mistimed tackle
On another occasion Aina played him onside.
Other than that Aina played a faultless game.

I analyszed every single piece of play in which Aina was involved on this thread
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=284408

Stop making up facts!

Dude, you should be pragmatic enough to know what we watch the same game and come out with different opinions. Your opinions are not facts. In that game, Aina struggled with the ball deliveries from Argentina's midfield. It is not until he's actually physically chasing a player that you'd know he's beaten or misjudged the play. You can't single out plays like he's not part of the overall shape of the team where he was a weak link. He didn't have a good game and had Nigeria lost, he'd be held out. His wing leaked like a sieve and had to be bailed out on multiple occassions. You're still entitled to your own facts.


Dude He did not have to be bailed out on multiple occasions
that is just a lie
Aina struggled with ball deliveries? lol
What a vague baseless statement

I posted the match in its entirety here
And analysed every key moment of the first half
Aina was definitely not the weak link in defence
It's crazy how some of you guys just pull facts out of thin air

The match video is still available on YouTube
I encourage you to watch the first half
Other than what I mentioned previously, I guarantee you cannot pinpoint any moments in which he "struggled with ball deliveries"
Stop making up facts


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 24, 2005 1:28 pm
Posts: 2550
Location: London, Lagos, New York
This is SkySports team of the year so far...



This is for the ITKs on this thread who sabi pass everybody. #Alonso :taunt: :taunt:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:57 pm
Posts: 54281
Location: United Kingdom
Curve whiz wrote:
This is SkySports team of the year so far...



This is for the ITKs on this thread who sabi pass everybody. #Alonso :taunt: :taunt:



The fact Otamendi is in it tells me this list is total crap. Ncholas Otamendi is a total liability on every sense of the word.

_________________
www.fuellingthedeltafires.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:40 pm
Posts: 13291
I love how these teams of the season never feature defensive midfielders. They just shove a bunch of strikers and AM's in the entire midfield. No balance, its as if SSS were the coach of this team :rotf:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:57 pm
Posts: 54281
Location: United Kingdom
vancity eagle wrote:
I love how these teams of the season never feature defensive midfielders. They just shove a bunch of strikers and AM's in the entire midfield. No balance, its as if SSS were the coach of this team :rotf:


Utter garbage they are at times.

_________________
www.fuellingthedeltafires.com


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bk-one, Google [Bot], ikeo and 38 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group