Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:55 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:07 pm 

Aguero says Argentina may have lost to Nigeria because his team mates were worried about him - See more at: https://goo.gl/qNFCWp

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:13 pm 

Thats good for them. It will do them like film

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:18 pm 
Site Admin

Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Aguero says Argentina may have lost to Nigeria because his team mates were worried about him - See more at: https://goo.gl/qNFCWp

Very possible.

To defend her unity and uphold her honor and glory
So help me God.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm 

We may have lost to them in 2002, with teammates worrying about Kanu, after Veron hit him in the chest.

We may have lost to France in 2014, with teammates worrying about Onazi, after Matuidi hacked him down.

Or maybe we lost because the result registered that these teams scored more than we did, and we should stop making excuses, as should the slightly less diminutive Argentinian.

Injuries are part of the game. Mental strength is part of the game. How deep is your WC run if that's all it takes for you to be gone?

Inaction has been considered a grave danger, but 'misaction' is a greater evil. With inaction, a known problem grows in magnitude; however, with misaction a known problem morphs into an unspecified number of known and unknown derivatives of the initial problem. With inaction you are left with a gargantuan disaster, but with misaction you are left with an untold variety of gargantuan disasters. Act swiftly, but more importantly do not respond inappropriately. Awon musings lati enu tbite.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:30 pm 

Sure, just like we lost to them in the 1994 world cup game when Maradona took the free-kick when our players were not ready

Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:32 pm 

Ayo Akinfe wrote:

Ok.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:38 pm 

Cellular wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

Very possible.

Yup. I guess they will be on another revenge mission just like they were after they lost 4-1 in Abuja

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:47 pm 

metalalloy wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

Very possible.

Yup. I guess they will be on another revenge mission just like they were after they lost 4-1 in Abuja

Of course! Everybody know such will be their aim and considering the game (world cup game) is more important, they will come to prove a point or two. If we lose the game - even if we have already qualified for the next round - then we have ourselves to blame.

Either way, let me be the first to say we will beat Croatia, will TOP THE GROUP and move to the next round. Every Nigerian; at least, can take this PREDICTION to the bank.

Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:51 pm 
Site Admin

Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
metalalloy wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

Very possible.

That is so true.
We are yet to beat them with Messi playing.
Sports is at times more psychological than physical.
You need 100% focus. I have often argued that the distractions we face having to worry about money in the run-up to the knockout round games are more detrimental than any tactics, injury, refereeing decisions you can imagine.

Argentina is yet to prove they can win without Messi. Then you have a player as influential as Aguero having a health crisis at half-time... those could be used as valid excuses.

And until we beat them in a competitive game with their full complement of players, they still have the bragging rights.

To defend her unity and uphold her honor and glory
So help me God.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:03 pm 

Tbite wrote:
We may have lost to them in 2002, with teammates worrying about Kanu, after Veron hit him in the chest.

We may have lost to France in 2014, with teammates worrying about Onazi, after Matuidi hacked him down.

Or maybe we lost because the result registered that these teams scored more than we did, and we should stop making excuses, as should the slightly less diminutive Argentinian.

Injuries are part of the game. Mental strength is part of the game. How deep is your WC run if that's all it takes for you to be gone?

KPOM. Is Aguero telling us what we don't already know i.e. player psyche is part of the game and every game? Thus, this excuse is fit for the dust bin.

Last edited by Enugu II on Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:04 pm 

Cellular wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

Very possible.

That is so true.
You need 100% focus. I have often argued that the distractions we face having to worry about money in the run-up to the knockout round games are more detrimental than any tactics, injury, refereeing decisions you can imagine.

Argentina is yet to prove they can win without Messi. Then you have a player as influential as Aguero having a health crisis at half-time... those could be used as valid excuses.

And until we beat them in a competitive game with their full complement of players, they still have the bragging rights.

If any one is concerend about bonus please dont go to world cup, it is really not worth your while they are NOT going to pay you, this is for those that are ready to play even if they kick them out of the hotel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:31 pm 

Prince wrote:
Cellular wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

Very possible.

That is so true.

If any one is concerend about bonus please dont go to world cup, it is really not worth your while they are NOT going to pay you, this is for those that are ready to play even if they kick them out of the hotel

:rotf: Going to the World Cup only to complain about money and refusing to sleep as a professional footballer has always caused me to shake my head!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:38 pm 

Man, what an insult. See what Veron said. Oh my....I pray God that we silence our accusers thoroughly. Chai!!!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:41 pm 

He would have been very angry if they won despite his ill health. Or would he have come and praise them if they won?

It was a friendly. They should get over it!!