Sergio Aguero on why he fainted during the match with Nigeri

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

gmoni1
Egg
Egg
Sergio Aguero on why he fainted during the match with Nigeri

Post by gmoni1 »

Argentina and Manchester City striker, Sergio Aguero, has spoken for the first time after he reportedly fainted during Nigeria Vs Argentina match which Argentina surprisingly lost 4-2 to Nigeria in an international friendly in Krasnodar on November 14, 2017.

Aguero did not come out for the second half of the friendly match as he suddenly developed illness and was rushed to the hospital for routine examination during the intermission. Before his unplanned substitution at half-time, the South Americans were leading 2-1 with the forward registering his name on the score-sheet in the 36th minute.

The striker told Lbero;

”The second half against Nigeria I could not see, because I was in the Hospital, but when they told me how it panned out, I asked, ‘what happened?”
”That happens sometimes, it was because they thought of me, they were scared, I do not know.”

Reacting to the World Cup draw where La Albiceleste will again face Super Eagles, Aguero said he was more concerned about Argentina’s first two opponents in Group D, saying, ”The rivals are not bad, but let’s not say it’s very good for us, Iceland is one of the debutants, they do not play badly, they are a very organized team and they have (Gylfi) Sigurðsson.

”They are the first two games, they are the most important, they will not be easy.

”Croatia have a great midfield, they have Modric, Rakitic, you have Perisic who plays outside and he’s very fast, Croatia is a bit more complete.”

Nigeria has surprising drawn Argentina for the fifth time at the World Cup on June 26, 2018 at the Krestovsky Stadium, Saint Petersburg.

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/why- ... ia-vs.html
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Sergio Aguero on why he fainted during the match with Ni

Post by Kabalega »

Why did he faint again?

All Aguero is saying is that, Nigeria is irrelevant to Argentina.... :D
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Notice he did not mention the game against us at the wc. Thats how to prepare.it shows that Nigeria game is not a priority yet.
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Please change your topic. smh
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

So why did he faint again?
I cant find the reason as suggested by the thread title... :idea:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "