Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:03 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:57 pm
Posts: 53041
Location: United Kingdom
(1) Every time the World Cup comes round, the pundits are always evaluating squads to figure out how many world class players they have

(2) It is said that to win the World Cup, you need about four to five world class players in your squad

(3) I still remember the 2016 World Cup where Buffon, Cannovaro, Pirlo and Totti carried Italy to victory

(4) Teams like England have suffered because they have had good players but not great players. If one looks at their golden generation made up of Beckham, Lampard, Gerrard, Cole, Owen, Ferdinand, Terry, Rooney, etc, one must ask how many were good and how many could be categorised as world class

(5) England’s problem is that they believe their own hype and assume that all 11 are world class. Everyone is then in shock when their true level is found

(6) Back to Nigeria, we have always prided ours lives on producing world class players like Okocha, Kanu, Taribo, Finidi, Babayaro, Oliseh, etc

(7) At the moment though, we only have two world class players in my opinion. These are Victor Moses and Mikel Obi

(8) I take the view that if we are to win the 2018 World Cup we need about five world class players. This means about three of our boys have to make gigantic strides forward over the next six months

(9) For me, players with that potential include Uzoho, Ndidi, Nwakali, Onyekuru and maybe Ekong and Ebuehi

(10) How well these youngsters develop over the rest of the season may well determine our World Cup fortunes

_________________
www.fuellingthedeltafires.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 13622
What exactly is "world class"? Is it playing for Barca,Bayern or real? Or is it playing regularly in England for top 4 teams? Is kante world class? Warabout Adam lanala?

1, vince is world class when fit and in form. Certainly better than any goalie in our group

2, Ndidi is one of the best at doing what a DM is supposed to do. Is that worldly?

3, Iwobi is one of the best up and coming young attackers . Every Arsenal player has to be world class.

4, ighalo is capable if he has the right players around him

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:25 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2004 9:13 pm
Posts: 20
Moses is starting games for Chelsea because of the system Conte prefers not because he is world class.

Other than that I agree with most of your points, especially (6). Only Mikel can be compared to those legends. The likes if Iwobi, Iheanacho doesn't fill me with much confidence. They will crumble under pressure.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:57 pm
Posts: 53041
Location: United Kingdom
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Every Arsenal player has to be world class.


I cannot stop laughing!

_________________
www.fuellingthedeltafires.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:57 pm
Posts: 53041
Location: United Kingdom
guest83 wrote:
Moses is starting games for Chelsea because of the system Conte prefers not because he is world class.

Other than that I agree with most of your points, especially (6). Only Mikel can be compared to those legends. The likes if Iwobi, Iheanacho doesn't fill me with much confidence. They will crumble under pressure.


I must confess that I am not sold on Iwobi or Iheanacho either. Neither of them have shown they have the ability to take a game by the across of the neck. Contrast this with what JJ brouught to the team and you can see that they are just average players.

Back to Victor Moses, I do not get your point. What has the Chelsea formation got to do with this discussion.

_________________
www.fuellingthedeltafires.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:57 pm
Posts: 53041
Location: United Kingdom
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
guest83 wrote:
Moses is starting games for Chelsea because of the system Conte prefers not because he is world class.

Other than that I agree with most of your points, especially (6). Only Mikel can be compared to those legends. The likes if Iwobi, Iheanacho doesn't fill me with much confidence. They will crumble under pressure.


I must confess that I am not sold on Iwobi or Iheanacho either. Neither of them have shown they have the ability to take a game by the across of the neck. Contrast this with what JJ brouught to the team and you can see that they are just average players.

Both Iwobi and Iheanacho are just goalscorers. Neither of them can actually influence games the way Mikel, Ndidi or Moses do.

Back to Victor Moses, I do not get your point. What has the Chelsea formation got to do with this discussion.

_________________
www.fuellingthedeltafires.com


Last edited by Ayo Akinfe on Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:15 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 7603
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
guest83 wrote:
Moses is starting games for Chelsea because of the system Conte prefers not because he is world class.

Other than that I agree with most of your points, especially (6). Only Mikel can be compared to those legends. The likes if Iwobi, Iheanacho doesn't fill me with much confidence. They will crumble under pressure.


I must confess that I am not sold on Iwobi or Iheanacho either. Neither of them have shown they have the ability to take a game by the across of the neck. Contrast this with what JJ brouught to the team and you can see that they are just average players.

Back to Victor Moses, I do not get your point. What has the Chelsea formation got to do with this discussion.

Iwobi is coming into his own with the SE. He has become a vital cog in the SE as his performances in his last 3 matches for the SE has shown. I was not worried when he opted out of the WCQs against Cameroon but since that Zambian match he has stepped up. If Moses, Nacho and Iwobi are in form during the WC, no team can stop us.

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:57 pm
Posts: 53041
Location: United Kingdom
Dammy wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
guest83 wrote:
Moses is starting games for Chelsea because of the system Conte prefers not because he is world class.

Other than that I agree with most of your points, especially (6). Only Mikel can be compared to those legends. The likes if Iwobi, Iheanacho doesn't fill me with much confidence. They will crumble under pressure.


I must confess that I am not sold on Iwobi or Iheanacho either. Neither of them have shown they have the ability to take a game by the across of the neck. Contrast this with what JJ brouught to the team and you can see that they are just average players.

Back to Victor Moses, I do not get your point. What has the Chelsea formation got to do with this discussion.

Iwobi is coming into his own with the SE. He has become a vital cog in the SE as his performances in his last 3 matches for the SE has shown. I was not worried when he opted out of the WCQs against Cameroon but since that Zambian match he has stepped up. If Moses, Nacho and Iwobi are in form during the WC, no team can stop us.


Apart from good finishing what does Iwobi bring to the team? Iheanacho can never be a Super Eagles starter. His first touch is simply atrocious.

_________________
www.fuellingthedeltafires.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 25619
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
(1) Every time the World Cup comes round, the pundits are always evaluating squads to figure out how many world class players they have

(2) It is said that to win the World Cup, you need about four to five world class players in your squad

(3) I still remember the 2016 World Cup where Buffon, Cannovaro, Pirlo and Totti carried Italy to victory

(4) Teams like England have suffered because they have had good players but not great players. If one looks at their golden generation made up of Beckham, Lampard, Gerrard, Cole, Owen, Ferdinand, Terry, Rooney, etc, one must ask how many were good and how many could be categorised as world class

(5) England’s problem is that they believe their own hype and assume that all 11 are world class. Everyone is then in shock when their true level is found

(6) Back to Nigeria, we have always prided ours lives on producing world class players like Okocha, Kanu, Taribo, Finidi, Babayaro, Oliseh, etc

(7) At the moment though, we only have two world class players in my opinion. These are Victor Moses and Mikel Obi

(8) I take the view that if we are to win the 2018 World Cup we need about five world class players. This means about three of our boys have to make gigantic strides forward over the next six months

(9) For me, players with that potential include Uzoho, Ndidi, Nwakali, Onyekuru and maybe Ekong and Ebuehi

(10) How well these youngsters develop over the rest of the season may well determine our World Cup fortunes


Chief, you need to stop this negative nonsense. I don't care what we have. Appreciate them and support them. If they don't qualify, na wahala. If they qualify., na ridicule. Are you a world class footballer or a writer? You're not even a world class internet coach.

Una even they question their age when it's not an age related tournament.

Give it a rest. They represent Nigeria and come wc match days, I will celebrate each one of them.

Negativity, negativity, negativity.

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 25619
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
guest83 wrote:
Moses is starting games for Chelsea because of the system Conte prefers not because he is world class.

Other than that I agree with most of your points, especially (6). Only Mikel can be compared to those legends. The likes if Iwobi, Iheanacho doesn't fill me with much confidence. They will crumble under pressure.


I must confess that I am not sold on Iwobi or Iheanacho either. Neither of them have shown they have the ability to take a game by the across of the neck. Contrast this with what JJ brouught to the team and you can see that they are just average players.

Back to Victor Moses, I do not get your point. What has the Chelsea formation got to do with this discussion.

Iwobi is coming into his own with the SE. He has become a vital cog in the SE as his performances in his last 3 matches for the SE has shown. I was not worried when he opted out of the WCQs against Cameroon but since that Zambian match he has stepped up. If Moses, Nacho and Iwobi are in form during the WC, no team can stop us.


Apart from good finishing what does Iwobi bring to the team? Iheanacho can never be a Super Eagles starter. His first touch is simply atrocious.


You're right, after all, apart from breathing how do we know you're alive? msshhheeeewww :arrow:

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:38 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:14 pm
Posts: 332
You talk about Iwobi like he is a poacher or a striker. HE IS NOT A STRIKER. Even Arsenal knows this. He is an attacking midfielder/winger/second striker. His close control and passing are his strengths. We would struggle to score goals if we put him up front by himself.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:33 pm
Posts: 1750
Location: Christmas Island
pajimoh wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
guest83 wrote:
Moses is starting games for Chelsea because of the system Conte prefers not because he is world class.

Other than that I agree with most of your points, especially (6). Only Mikel can be compared to those legends. The likes if Iwobi, Iheanacho doesn't fill me with much confidence. They will crumble under pressure.


I must confess that I am not sold on Iwobi or Iheanacho either. Neither of them have shown they have the ability to take a game by the across of the neck. Contrast this with what JJ brouught to the team and you can see that they are just average players.

Back to Victor Moses, I do not get your point. What has the Chelsea formation got to do with this discussion.

Iwobi is coming into his own with the SE. He has become a vital cog in the SE as his performances in his last 3 matches for the SE has shown. I was not worried when he opted out of the WCQs against Cameroon but since that Zambian match he has stepped up. If Moses, Nacho and Iwobi are in form during the WC, no team can stop us.


Apart from good finishing what does Iwobi bring to the team? Iheanacho can never be a Super Eagles starter. His first touch is simply atrocious.


You're right, after all, apart from breathing how do we know you're alive? msshhheeeewww :arrow:

Pa, na you get time.. but sha, allow me laugh :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :rotf: :rotf: :lol: :lol:

_________________
S a m p o
Fly, Eagles! Fly!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:57 pm
Posts: 53041
Location: United Kingdom
TheHitman47 wrote:
You talk about Iwobi like he is a poacher or a striker. HE IS NOT A STRIKER. Even Arsenal knows this. He is an attacking midfielder/winger/second striker. His close control and passing are his strengths. We would struggle to score goals if we put him up front by himself.


I was hoping Iwobi would be our playmaker too but he has failed in that regards but time. On the other hand his goal scoring has been brilliant. Zambia and Argentina can testify to that

_________________
www.fuellingthedeltafires.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:20 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 41266
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
pajimoh wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
guest83 wrote:
Moses is starting games for Chelsea because of the system Conte prefers not because he is world class.

Other than that I agree with most of your points, especially (6). Only Mikel can be compared to those legends. The likes if Iwobi, Iheanacho doesn't fill me with much confidence. They will crumble under pressure.


I must confess that I am not sold on Iwobi or Iheanacho either. Neither of them have shown they have the ability to take a game by the across of the neck. Contrast this with what JJ brouught to the team and you can see that they are just average players.

Back to Victor Moses, I do not get your point. What has the Chelsea formation got to do with this discussion.

Iwobi is coming into his own with the SE. He has become a vital cog in the SE as his performances in his last 3 matches for the SE has shown. I was not worried when he opted out of the WCQs against Cameroon but since that Zambian match he has stepped up. If Moses, Nacho and Iwobi are in form during the WC, no team can stop us.


Apart from good finishing what does Iwobi bring to the team? Iheanacho can never be a Super Eagles starter. His first touch is simply atrocious.


You're right, after all, apart from breathing how do we know you're alive? msshhheeeewww :arrow:


Chief Pajimoh, so with your limited Internet access for Yemen you dey respond to wAyo's post?

Na how e dey carry start... soon you go begin trekking anyhow anyhow. :D

_________________
I pledge to Nigeria my country
To be faithful, loyal and honest
To serve Nigeria with all my strength
To defend her unity and uphold her honor and glory
So help me God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:27 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:55 pm
Posts: 7418
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
guest83 wrote:
Moses is starting games for Chelsea because of the system Conte prefers not because he is world class.

Other than that I agree with most of your points, especially (6). Only Mikel can be compared to those legends. The likes if Iwobi, Iheanacho doesn't fill me with much confidence. They will crumble under pressure.


I must confess that I am not sold on Iwobi or Iheanacho either. Neither of them have shown they have the ability to take a game by the across of the neck. Contrast this with what JJ brouught to the team and you can see that they are just average players.

Back to Victor Moses, I do not get your point. What has the Chelsea formation got to do with this discussion.


Unfortunately for you, they don’t give out medals for specializing in talking nonsense otherwise you’d have a bundle of medals. You only need to look back to the last friendly to see how, first Nacho then Iwobi, willed Nigeria back into the game and ultimately, victory. Nacho with his superb set piece and Iwobi with his uncommon skills. There once was a time when Nigerians didn’t hold out much hope on set pieces but now, with the likes of Ihenacho, we are actually comfortable on set pieces. Nacho and Iwobi may not be Messi and Aguero but they’re both only 21 and still growing in skills and confidence. I think the whole world is in for a nasty Nigerian surprise in Russia :!: :!: :!:


Cheers.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 25619
Cellular wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
guest83 wrote:
Moses is starting games for Chelsea because of the system Conte prefers not because he is world class.

Other than that I agree with most of your points, especially (6). Only Mikel can be compared to those legends. The likes if Iwobi, Iheanacho doesn't fill me with much confidence. They will crumble under pressure.


I must confess that I am not sold on Iwobi or Iheanacho either. Neither of them have shown they have the ability to take a game by the across of the neck. Contrast this with what JJ brouught to the team and you can see that they are just average players.

Back to Victor Moses, I do not get your point. What has the Chelsea formation got to do with this discussion.

Iwobi is coming into his own with the SE. He has become a vital cog in the SE as his performances in his last 3 matches for the SE has shown. I was not worried when he opted out of the WCQs against Cameroon but since that Zambian match he has stepped up. If Moses, Nacho and Iwobi are in form during the WC, no team can stop us.


Apart from good finishing what does Iwobi bring to the team? Iheanacho can never be a Super Eagles starter. His first touch is simply atrocious.


You're right, after all, apart from breathing how do we know you're alive? msshhheeeewww :arrow:


Chief Pajimoh, so with your limited Internet access for Yemen you dey respond to wAyo's post?

Na how e dey carry start... soon you go begin trekking anyhow anyhow. :D


Ol, boy I dey cross from Saudi into Iran and decide to check my phone and make sure Ayo has not left CE. I don't want to see a slim waist, Nigerian "Internet Guardiola" and celebrated author in Iran :tic: That will ruin my holidays. Anywayz, post card from Saudi Arabia should be winging it's way to you soon, in another Ayo thread :sneaky:

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Last edited by pajimoh on Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:03 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 1128
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
(1) Every time the World Cup comes round, the pundits are always evaluating squads to figure out how many world class players they have

(2) It is said that to win the World Cup, you need about four to five world class players in your squad

(3) I still remember the 2016 World Cup where Buffon, Cannovaro, Pirlo and Totti carried Italy to victory

(4) Teams like England have suffered because they have had good players but not great players. If one looks at their golden generation made up of Beckham, Lampard, Gerrard, Cole, Owen, Ferdinand, Terry, Rooney, etc, one must ask how many were good and how many could be categorised as world class

(5) England’s problem is that they believe their own hype and assume that all 11 are world class. Everyone is then in shock when their true level is found

(6) Back to Nigeria, we have always prided ours lives on producing world class players like Okocha, Kanu, Taribo, Finidi, Babayaro, Oliseh, etc

(7) At the moment though, we only have two world class players in my opinion. These are Victor Moses and Mikel Obi

(8) I take the view that if we are to win the 2018 World Cup we need about five world class players. This means about three of our boys have to make gigantic strides forward over the next six months

(9) For me, players with that potential include Uzoho, Ndidi, Nwakali, Onyekuru and maybe Ekong and Ebuehi

(10) How well these youngsters develop over the rest of the season may well determine our World Cup fortunes



I TOTALLY AGREE with you on WOrld class players and having 5 to make a difference. In African football, just 1 or 2 and you would carry the ANC.

But the other 5 non-world class must be extremely good.

Mikel and V.Moses are World class. if EYeama returns, that makes it 3.
.
Within the next 6months, the following can easily slip into that category: Iwobi, Ndidi, Troost/ Ebuhehi


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:05 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 1128
Cellular wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
guest83 wrote:
Moses is starting games for Chelsea because of the system Conte prefers not because he is world class.

Other than that I agree with most of your points, especially (6). Only Mikel can be compared to those legends. The likes if Iwobi, Iheanacho doesn't fill me with much confidence. They will crumble under pressure.


I must confess that I am not sold on Iwobi or Iheanacho either. Neither of them have shown they have the ability to take a game by the across of the neck. Contrast this with what JJ brouught to the team and you can see that they are just average players.

Back to Victor Moses, I do not get your point. What has the Chelsea formation got to do with this discussion.

Iwobi is coming into his own with the SE. He has become a vital cog in the SE as his performances in his last 3 matches for the SE has shown. I was not worried when he opted out of the WCQs against Cameroon but since that Zambian match he has stepped up. If Moses, Nacho and Iwobi are in form during the WC, no team can stop us.


Apart from good finishing what does Iwobi bring to the team? Iheanacho can never be a Super Eagles starter. His first touch is simply atrocious.


You're right, after all, apart from breathing how do we know you're alive? msshhheeeewww :arrow:


Chief Pajimoh, so with your limited Internet access for Yemen you dey respond to wAyo's post?

Na how e dey carry start... soon you go begin trekking anyhow anyhow. :D


:bump: :bump: :bump:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 54276
Mikelele isn't world class. Iwobi and Ndidi are just a few notches from being world class.

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:57 pm
Posts: 452
Iwobi is not known for his finishing. Passing and intelligence is what he's known for.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:14 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 22285
Location: london
Greece took 23 disciplined players to Euro 2004 and beat every team littered with world class players

Iceland took amateur players to euro 2016 and beat England

_________________
Nigerian Eagles were losing 3 nil, Best Ogedengbe just let in another goal, The NigerIan man slapped his wife and wanted to beat his kid out of frustration, NEPA struck, Irate crowd gathered and beat them to pulp, NEPA restored light with extra current, Alhaji 12 inch TV went so bright, he went blind temporarily, all this happened in 90 minutes
Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:57 pm
Posts: 53041
Location: United Kingdom
marko wrote:
Greece took 23 disciplined players to Euro 2004 and beat every team littered with world class players

Iceland took amateur players to euro 2016 and beat England


I am talking about winning the World Cup. It is several classes above those feats you described.

In 1994, we went to the World Cup with a defender plying his trade in the Belgian second division and paid a heavy price for that. In 2018 we should be looking at a team full of Victor Moses’s.

_________________
www.fuellingthedeltafires.com


Last edited by Ayo Akinfe on Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 25619
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
marko wrote:
Greece took 23 disciplined players to Euro 2004 and beat every team littered with world class players

Iceland took amateur players to euro 2016 and beat England


I am talking about winning the World Cup. It is several classes above those feats you described.

In 1994, we went to the World Cup with a defender plying his trade in the Belgian second division and paid a heavy price for that. In 2028 we should be looking at a team full of Victor Moses


Like Argentina is full of Lionel Messi's and Brazil is full of Naymer's? You just talk as if they are manufactured. What you have is what you have. Some generation will give you a lot of quality and sometimes others will have more than you. You just talk like it's a wand waving thing.

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 28 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group