Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:55 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:52 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 1128
marko wrote:
Greece took 23 disciplined players to Euro 2004 and beat every team littered with world class players

Iceland took amateur players to euro 2016 and beat England


1. Events like Greece winning Euro 2004 (13yrs ago) are exceptions and exceptions do happen once in a while.
2. We cant build our team based on exceptions and IFs
3. the 2014 SE team at the WC could have by a stroke of luck, made it to the finals of the WC sef.
4. Exceptions usually happen once in a while like Leiceister winning the EPL 2yrs back.
5. Nigeria is not a disciplined team and even if the coach is Arigo Sacchi, we woudl still find it difficult to be as disciplined as that Greek team of 2004.
6. Iceland only beat England and did not win the tournament


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 25586
chief nfachairman wrote:
marko wrote:
Greece took 23 disciplined players to Euro 2004 and beat every team littered with world class players

Iceland took amateur players to euro 2016 and beat England


1. Events like Greece winning Euro 2004 (13yrs ago) are exceptions and exceptions do happen once in a while.
2. We cant build our team based on exceptions and IFs
3. the 2014 SE team at the WC could have by a stroke of luck, made it to the finals of the WC sef.
4. Exceptions usually happen once in a while like Leiceister winning the EPL 2yrs back.
5. Nigeria is not a disciplined team and even if the coach is Arigo Sacchi, we woudl still find it difficult to be as disciplined as that Greek team of 2004.
6. Iceland only beat England and did not win the tournament



Chair, if we would win the WC, it won't be because we purposely set out to do it. We might win it with an un-fancied team after all it's not all the time favourites win tournaments.

Look at the past winners and their economy, infrastructure, football tradition, investment both in human resource and structural etc

Germany, in the last WC, had to setup their own quarters. they meticulously planned and that is excluding their league setup, the quality of their coaches, their philosophy etc. We can't even pay bonuses and our hotel bills.

Please winning the WC may happen but not because we deserved it as a result of meticulous planning and investment

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:57 pm
Posts: 53027
Location: United Kingdom
You are spot on NFA Chair. Only eight teams have ever won the World Cup - Brazil, Italy, Germany, Argentina, France, Spain, Uruguay and England. For the next two World Cups at least, the first six appear to still be the names on the horizon.

These nations do not take the World Cup lightly as they constantly churn out top class talent. For now, the only team that look like joining them in the short term is Holland. If we want to seek membership of this elite club, we need to step up our game big time.

This is why I am pleased that Rohr has had his contract extended beyond the World Cup. He needs to build in what he has achieved and continue unearthing top talent, kind of like Clemence Westerhoff did.

Westerhoff was in the job for five years and as such it is no surprise that he uncovered many good players who went to represent Nigeria long after he left office. We need a similar long term programme. I would be hoping that Rohr also works with the academies to recruit kids from a tender age.

_________________
www.fuellingthedeltafires.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:06 pm
Posts: 304
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
guest83 wrote:
Moses is starting games for Chelsea because of the system Conte prefers not because he is world class.

Other than that I agree with most of your points, especially (6). Only Mikel can be compared to those legends. The likes if Iwobi, Iheanacho doesn't fill me with much confidence. They will crumble under pressure.


I must confess that I am not sold on Iwobi or Iheanacho either. Neither of them have shown they have the ability to take a game by the across of the neck. Contrast this with what JJ brouught to the team and you can see that they are just average players.

Back to Victor Moses, I do not get your point. What has the Chelsea formation got to do with this discussion.


Unfortunately for you, they don’t give out medals for specializing in talking nonsense otherwise you’d have a bundle of medals. You only need to look back to the last friendly to see how, first Nacho then Iwobi, willed Nigeria back into the game and ultimately, victory. Nacho with his superb set piece and Iwobi with his uncommon skills. There once was a time when Nigerians didn’t hold out much hope on set pieces but now, with the likes of Ihenacho, we are actually comfortable on set pieces. Nacho and Iwobi may not be Messi and Aguero but they’re both only 21 and still growing in skills and confidence. I think the whole world is in for a nasty Nigerian surprise in Russia :!: :!: :!:


Cheers.


I Agree


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 1128
pajimoh wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
marko wrote:
Greece took 23 disciplined players to Euro 2004 and beat every team littered with world class players

Iceland took amateur players to euro 2016 and beat England


1. Events like Greece winning Euro 2004 (13yrs ago) are exceptions and exceptions do happen once in a while.
2. We cant build our team based on exceptions and IFs
3. the 2014 SE team at the WC could have by a stroke of luck, made it to the finals of the WC sef.
4. Exceptions usually happen once in a while like Leiceister winning the EPL 2yrs back.
5. Nigeria is not a disciplined team and even if the coach is Arigo Sacchi, we woudl still find it difficult to be as disciplined as that Greek team of 2004.
6. Iceland only beat England and did not win the tournament



Chair, if we would win the WC, it won't be because we purposely set out to do it. We might win it with an un-fancied team after all it's not all the time favourites win tournaments.

Look at the past winners and their economy, infrastructure, football tradition, investment both in human resource and structural etc

Germany, in the last WC, had to setup their own quarters. they meticulously planned and that is excluding their league setup, the quality of their coaches, their philosophy etc. We can't even pay bonuses and our hotel bills.

Please winning the WC may happen but not because we deserved it as a result of meticulous planning and investment


And that's why I said Greece winning euro is an exception. Exceptions rarely happen and not necessarily bcos it was deserved and sometimes it happens in tournaments.alot more than the league sef


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 1128
pajimoh wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
marko wrote:
Greece took 23 disciplined players to Euro 2004 and beat every team littered with world class players

Iceland took amateur players to euro 2016 and beat England


1. Events like Greece winning Euro 2004 (13yrs ago) are exceptions and exceptions do happen once in a while.
2. We cant build our team based on exceptions and IFs
3. the 2014 SE team at the WC could have by a stroke of luck, made it to the finals of the WC sef.
4. Exceptions usually happen once in a while like Leiceister winning the EPL 2yrs back.
5. Nigeria is not a disciplined team and even if the coach is Arigo Sacchi, we woudl still find it difficult to be as disciplined as that Greek team of 2004.
6. Iceland only beat England and did not win the tournament



Chair, if we would win the WC, it won't be because we purposely set out to do it. We might win it with an un-fancied team after all it's not all the time favourites win tournaments.

Look at the past winners and their economy, infrastructure, football tradition, investment both in human resource and structural etc

Germany, in the last WC, had to setup their own quarters. they meticulously planned and that is excluding their league setup, the quality of their coaches, their philosophy etc. We can't even pay bonuses and our hotel bills.

Please winning the WC may happen but not because we deserved it as a result of meticulous planning and investment


And that's why I said Greece winning euro is an exception. Exceptions rarely happen and not necessarily bcos it was deserved and sometimes it happens in tournaments.alot more than the league sef


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 9:28 pm
Posts: 3926
Location: UK
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
guest83 wrote:
Moses is starting games for Chelsea because of the system Conte prefers not because he is world class.

Other than that I agree with most of your points, especially (6). Only Mikel can be compared to those legends. The likes if Iwobi, Iheanacho doesn't fill me with much confidence. They will crumble under pressure.


I must confess that I am not sold on Iwobi or Iheanacho either. Neither of them have shown they have the ability to take a game by the across of the neck. Contrast this with what JJ brouught to the team and you can see that they are just average players.

Back to Victor Moses, I do not get your point. What has the Chelsea formation got to do with this discussion.


Excuse me is there a parallel universe where JJ Okocha actually won anything for us? and don't talk about ANC 1994 cos he was not more than a bit part player then. HE was a class player no doubt but lacked the ability to "take a game by the scruff of the neck" and take us across the line. The closest he came was 2000 but ultimately we failed.
Also why you are so hard on players than are barely out of their teens is beyond me. They are still very young and will develop steadily in the competitive club environments that they find themselves.
We are not winning Russia 2018 forget it but hopefully come 2022 we will be ready to do something.
Also you expecting players to become "World Class" in 6 months is unbelievable bruv... :scared:

_________________
YNWA
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:43 pm
Posts: 17014
Location: Cyberspace
guest83 wrote:
Moses is starting games for Chelsea because of the system Conte prefers not because he is world class.

Other than that I agree with most of your points, especially (6). Only Mikel can be compared to those legends. The likes if Iwobi, Iheanacho doesn't fill me with much confidence. They will crumble under pressure.


Yeah, the two kids who calmly killed off Zambia in their own backyard will crumble under pressure. You gat any more stories? :mrgreen:

_________________

I don suffa no be small
Upon say I get sense
Poverty no good at all o
Na him make I join dis business

- Osuofia - I Go Chop Your Dollar

Sinequanon - AKA shanequa - The autistic crybaby troll of CE. Whaaaa! Ah ain't talkin' to you no mo' cuz you hoit ma feelens :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:43 pm
Posts: 17014
Location: Cyberspace
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
guest83 wrote:
Moses is starting games for Chelsea because of the system Conte prefers not because he is world class.

Other than that I agree with most of your points, especially (6). Only Mikel can be compared to those legends. The likes if Iwobi, Iheanacho doesn't fill me with much confidence. They will crumble under pressure.


I must confess that I am not sold on Iwobi or Iheanacho either. Neither of them have shown they have the ability to take a game by the across of the neck. Contrast this with what JJ brouught to the team and you can see that they are just average players.

Back to Victor Moses, I do not get your point. What has the Chelsea formation got to do with this discussion.


No be Iwobi wey clinch our WC ticket with his goal at home against Zambia, while your world class players were huffing and puffing while hogging (BTW it is ball hogging, not ball hugging as some like to type up in hia) the ball? If that is not grabbing the game by the scruff of the neck, what is? Do you even watch SE ames, or are you too busy working the phones as an agent? :mrgreen:


Furthermore, we got our most vital away win during qualifying in Zambia thanks to goals from Iwobi and Iheanacho.

_________________

I don suffa no be small
Upon say I get sense
Poverty no good at all o
Na him make I join dis business

- Osuofia - I Go Chop Your Dollar

Sinequanon - AKA shanequa - The autistic crybaby troll of CE. Whaaaa! Ah ain't talkin' to you no mo' cuz you hoit ma feelens :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:57 pm
Posts: 53027
Location: United Kingdom
heavyd wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
guest83 wrote:
Moses is starting games for Chelsea because of the system Conte prefers not because he is world class.

Other than that I agree with most of your points, especially (6). Only Mikel can be compared to those legends. The likes if Iwobi, Iheanacho doesn't fill me with much confidence. They will crumble under pressure.


I must confess that I am not sold on Iwobi or Iheanacho either. Neither of them have shown they have the ability to take a game by the across of the neck. Contrast this with what JJ brouught to the team and you can see that they are just average players.

Back to Victor Moses, I do not get your point. What has the Chelsea formation got to do with this discussion.


Excuse me is there a parallel universe where JJ Okocha actually won anything for us? and don't talk about ANC 1994 cos he was not more than a bit part player then. HE was a class player no doubt but lacked the ability to "take a game by the scruff of the neck" and take us across the line. The closest he came was 2000 but ultimately we failed.
Also why you are so hard on players than are barely out of their teens is beyond me. They are still very young and will develop steadily in the competitive club environments that they find themselves.
We are not winning Russia 2018 forget it but hopefully come 2022 we will be ready to do something.
Also you expecting players to become "World Class" in 6 months is unbelievable bruv... :scared:


We can keep hiding behind "they are young" or face the reality of the situation. Their mates elsewhere are delivering the goods big time:

Wilfred Ndidi rated as the 11th most expensive footballer in the world with market valuation of £57m - See more at: https://goo.gl/xekShP

I do not subscribe to your view about "waiting for the future." The trophies are given out here and now, so I will not sacrifice Russia 2018 in the hope that Qatar 2022 will be better.

_________________
www.fuellingthedeltafires.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 779
Iwobi and Iheanacho are world class talent aiming to become world class players. Iwobi for me is super eagles most intelligent and technically intelligent player after Mikel. In fact, the guy has added efficiency that was eluding him at Arsenal. I’m very surprised that you’re so hard on him. Iheanacho trajectory when Pelegrínni was in charge was destined to become a world class talent unfortunately he lost his confidence under pep guardiola. Today, on current form iwobi and Iheanacho are as good and efficient as any player in the history of super eagles and the 2 of them are sure starters. A striker job is to score goals Iheanacho has proven that if you create chances for him he would score idk what else you’re searching. Iheanacho, ighalo and Obafemi Martins as their back-up and super eagles number 9 shirt is good enough. Now, the search for a traditional playmaker continues we have to keep searching


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 1128
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
heavyd wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
guest83 wrote:
Moses is starting games for Chelsea because of the system Conte prefers not because he is world class.

Other than that I agree with most of your points, especially (6). Only Mikel can be compared to those legends. The likes if Iwobi, Iheanacho doesn't fill me with much confidence. They will crumble under pressure.


I must confess that I am not sold on Iwobi or Iheanacho either. Neither of them have shown they have the ability to take a game by the across of the neck. Contrast this with what JJ brouught to the team and you can see that they are just average players.

Back to Victor Moses, I do not get your point. What has the Chelsea formation got to do with this discussion.


Excuse me is there a parallel universe where JJ Okocha actually won anything for us? and don't talk about ANC 1994 cos he was not more than a bit part player then. HE was a class player no doubt but lacked the ability to "take a game by the scruff of the neck" and take us across the line. The closest he came was 2000 but ultimately we failed.
Also why you are so hard on players than are barely out of their teens is beyond me. They are still very young and will develop steadily in the competitive club environments that they find themselves.
We are not winning Russia 2018 forget it but hopefully come 2022 we will be ready to do something.
Also you expecting players to become "World Class" in 6 months is unbelievable bruv... :scared:


We can keep hiding behind "they are young" or face the reality of the situation. Their mates elsewhere are delivering the goods big time:

Wilfred Ndidi rated as the 11th most expensive footballer in the world with market valuation of £57m - See more at: https://goo.gl/xekShP

I do not subscribe to your view about "waiting for the future." The trophies are given out here and now, so I will not sacrifice Russia 2018 in the hope that Qatar 2022 will be better.



:agree:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 1128
Scipio Africanus wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
guest83 wrote:
Moses is starting games for Chelsea because of the system Conte prefers not because he is world class.

Other than that I agree with most of your points, especially (6). Only Mikel can be compared to those legends. The likes if Iwobi, Iheanacho doesn't fill me with much confidence. They will crumble under pressure.


I must confess that I am not sold on Iwobi or Iheanacho either. Neither of them have shown they have the ability to take a game by the across of the neck. Contrast this with what JJ brouught to the team and you can see that they are just average players.

Back to Victor Moses, I do not get your point. What has the Chelsea formation got to do with this discussion.


No be Iwobi wey clinch our WC ticket with his goal at home against Zambia, while your world class players were huffing and puffing while hogging (BTW it is ball hogging, not ball hugging as some like to type up in hia) the ball? If that is not grabbing the game by the scruff of the neck, what is? Do you even watch SE ames, or are you too busy working the phones as an agent? :mrgreen:


Furthermore, we got our most vital away win during qualifying in Zambia thanks to goals from Iwobi and Iheanacho.


We are talking about Argentina, croatia, france etc, and you are mentioning ZAMBIA!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:41 am
Posts: 8367
chief nfachairman wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
guest83 wrote:
Moses is starting games for Chelsea because of the system Conte prefers not because he is world class.

Other than that I agree with most of your points, especially (6). Only Mikel can be compared to those legends. The likes if Iwobi, Iheanacho doesn't fill me with much confidence. They will crumble under pressure.


I must confess that I am not sold on Iwobi or Iheanacho either. Neither of them have shown they have the ability to take a game by the across of the neck. Contrast this with what JJ brouught to the team and you can see that they are just average players.

Back to Victor Moses, I do not get your point. What has the Chelsea formation got to do with this discussion.


No be Iwobi wey clinch our WC ticket with his goal at home against Zambia, while your world class players were huffing and puffing while hogging (BTW it is ball hogging, not ball hugging as some like to type up in hia) the ball? If that is not grabbing the game by the scruff of the neck, what is? Do you even watch SE ames, or are you too busy working the phones as an agent? :mrgreen:


Furthermore, we got our most vital away win during qualifying in Zambia thanks to goals from Iwobi and Iheanacho.


We are talking about Argentina, croatia, france etc, and you are mentioning ZAMBIA!

And Iwobi and Iheanacho both scored against Argentina.

_________________
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:43 pm
Posts: 17014
Location: Cyberspace
chief nfachairman wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
guest83 wrote:
Moses is starting games for Chelsea because of the system Conte prefers not because he is world class.

Other than that I agree with most of your points, especially (6). Only Mikel can be compared to those legends. The likes if Iwobi, Iheanacho doesn't fill me with much confidence. They will crumble under pressure.


I must confess that I am not sold on Iwobi or Iheanacho either. Neither of them have shown they have the ability to take a game by the across of the neck. Contrast this with what JJ brouught to the team and you can see that they are just average players.

Back to Victor Moses, I do not get your point. What has the Chelsea formation got to do with this discussion.


No be Iwobi wey clinch our WC ticket with his goal at home against Zambia, while your world class players were huffing and puffing while hogging (BTW it is ball hogging, not ball hugging as some like to type up in hia) the ball? If that is not grabbing the game by the scruff of the neck, what is? Do you even watch SE ames, or are you too busy working the phones as an agent? :mrgreen:


Furthermore, we got our most vital away win during qualifying in Zambia thanks to goals from Iwobi and Iheanacho.


We are talking about Argentina, croatia, france etc, and you are mentioning ZAMBIA!


Na colo mentality dey worry you. Let those other teams you mentioned try winning in Zambia in a competitive game.

_________________

I don suffa no be small
Upon say I get sense
Poverty no good at all o
Na him make I join dis business

- Osuofia - I Go Chop Your Dollar

Sinequanon - AKA shanequa - The autistic crybaby troll of CE. Whaaaa! Ah ain't talkin' to you no mo' cuz you hoit ma feelens :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:38 pm
Posts: 1812
I agree


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 33445
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Moses is really our ace, and I have a feeling WC teams will be double teaming him like Zambia did, then its up to the other guys to create chances.

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 779
If teams double team him there’s still iwobi available on the other wing and musa, Onyekuru available on the bench. Our forward line is as good as any Super eagles forward line in the history


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:57 pm
Posts: 53027
Location: United Kingdom
ogasir wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
guest83 wrote:
Moses is starting games for Chelsea because of the system Conte prefers not because he is world class.

Other than that I agree with most of your points, especially (6). Only Mikel can be compared to those legends. The likes if Iwobi, Iheanacho doesn't fill me with much confidence. They will crumble under pressure.


I must confess that I am not sold on Iwobi or Iheanacho either. Neither of them have shown they have the ability to take a game by the across of the neck. Contrast this with what JJ brouught to the team and you can see that they are just average players.

Back to Victor Moses, I do not get your point. What has the Chelsea formation got to do with this discussion.


No be Iwobi wey clinch our WC ticket with his goal at home against Zambia, while your world class players were huffing and puffing while hogging (BTW it is ball hogging, not ball hugging as some like to type up in hia) the ball? If that is not grabbing the game by the scruff of the neck, what is? Do you even watch SE ames, or are you too busy working the phones as an agent? :mrgreen:


Furthermore, we got our most vital away win during qualifying in Zambia thanks to goals from Iwobi and Iheanacho.


We are talking about Argentina, croatia, france etc, and you are mentioning ZAMBIA!

And Iwobi and Iheanacho both scored against Argentina.


That was a friendly. Come the real deal, the story will be different!

_________________
www.fuellingthedeltafires.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 40674
Cellular wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
guest83 wrote:
Moses is starting games for Chelsea because of the system Conte prefers not because he is world class.

Other than that I agree with most of your points, especially (6). Only Mikel can be compared to those legends. The likes if Iwobi, Iheanacho doesn't fill me with much confidence. They will crumble under pressure.


I must confess that I am not sold on Iwobi or Iheanacho either. Neither of them have shown they have the ability to take a game by the across of the neck. Contrast this with what JJ brouught to the team and you can see that they are just average players.

Back to Victor Moses, I do not get your point. What has the Chelsea formation got to do with this discussion.

Iwobi is coming into his own with the SE. He has become a vital cog in the SE as his performances in his last 3 matches for the SE has shown. I was not worried when he opted out of the WCQs against Cameroon but since that Zambian match he has stepped up. If Moses, Nacho and Iwobi are in form during the WC, no team can stop us.


Apart from good finishing what does Iwobi bring to the team? Iheanacho can never be a Super Eagles starter. His first touch is simply atrocious.


You're right, after all, apart from breathing how do we know you're alive? msshhheeeewww :arrow:


Chief Pajimoh, so with your limited Internet access for Yemen you dey respond to wAyo's post?

Na how e dey carry start... soon you go begin trekking anyhow anyhow. :D



:rotf: :rotf:

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 1128
ogasir wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
guest83 wrote:
Moses is starting games for Chelsea because of the system Conte prefers not because he is world class.

Other than that I agree with most of your points, especially (6). Only Mikel can be compared to those legends. The likes if Iwobi, Iheanacho doesn't fill me with much confidence. They will crumble under pressure.


I must confess that I am not sold on Iwobi or Iheanacho either. Neither of them have shown they have the ability to take a game by the across of the neck. Contrast this with what JJ brouught to the team and you can see that they are just average players.

Back to Victor Moses, I do not get your point. What has the Chelsea formation got to do with this discussion.


No be Iwobi wey clinch our WC ticket with his goal at home against Zambia, while your world class players were huffing and puffing while hogging (BTW it is ball hogging, not ball hugging as some like to type up in hia) the ball? If that is not grabbing the game by the scruff of the neck, what is? Do you even watch SE ames, or are you too busy working the phones as an agent? :mrgreen:


Furthermore, we got our most vital away win during qualifying in Zambia thanks to goals from Iwobi and Iheanacho.


We are talking about Argentina, croatia, france etc, and you are mentioning ZAMBIA!

And Iwobi and Iheanacho both scored against Argentina.


Friendly!!!!! Abi we no beat Argentina about 4-0 for friendly before?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:41 am
Posts: 8367
chief nfachairman wrote:
ogasir wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
guest83 wrote:
Moses is starting games for Chelsea because of the system Conte prefers not because he is world class.

Other than that I agree with most of your points, especially (6). Only Mikel can be compared to those legends. The likes if Iwobi, Iheanacho doesn't fill me with much confidence. They will crumble under pressure.


I must confess that I am not sold on Iwobi or Iheanacho either. Neither of them have shown they have the ability to take a game by the across of the neck. Contrast this with what JJ brouught to the team and you can see that they are just average players.

Back to Victor Moses, I do not get your point. What has the Chelsea formation got to do with this discussion.


No be Iwobi wey clinch our WC ticket with his goal at home against Zambia, while your world class players were huffing and puffing while hogging (BTW it is ball hogging, not ball hugging as some like to type up in hia) the ball? If that is not grabbing the game by the scruff of the neck, what is? Do you even watch SE ames, or are you too busy working the phones as an agent? :mrgreen:


Furthermore, we got our most vital away win during qualifying in Zambia thanks to goals from Iwobi and Iheanacho.


We are talking about Argentina, croatia, france etc, and you are mentioning ZAMBIA!

And Iwobi and Iheanacho both scored against Argentina.


Friendly!!!!! Abi we no beat Argentina about 4-0 for friendly before?

Point is so called big teams do not intimidate our young players

_________________
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 1128
john12 wrote:
If teams double team him there’s still iwobi available on the other wing and musa, Onyekuru available on the bench. Our forward line is as good as any Super eagles forward line in the history


its not

Iwobi: Arsenal - Part bench warmer :thumb:
Ighalo: China - Not even top 3 highest goalscorers in CHina :boo:
V.Moses: Chelsea - :thumbs:
Musa: Leicester - Under the bench warmer
Onyekuru - Anderlect - :thumbs:
Iheanacho: Leicester - Bench warmer


Goal King Yekini: Vitora Setubal - Highest goalscorer in the league and baddest striker ever liveth in Africa :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
FInidi: Ajax - :thumbs:
Amokachi: Brugge - :thumbs:
Siasia: Nantes - :thumbs:
Amuneke: Zamalek - An exception that was exceptional and ended up playing for the best club in the world :thumbs:
Ikpeba: Monaco - Prince of Monaco :thumbs:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: airwolex, ANC, Bigpokey24, Bing [Bot], danfo driver, DIMKA76, Finidi, Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 31 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group